Dlink1221

Oct 26, 2017
how can i get the Lockpicking skill? i met the thief in the park, but there is no event, wher he decides to teach me...

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
how can i get the Lockpicking skill? i met the thief in the park, but there is no event, wher he decides to teach me...
Go to Downtown -> Restaurant -> Look through menu -> Buy meal -> Take Newspaper -> Read all articles -> Go to Park -> See Event with Robber mugging woman and DON'T interfere! -> Talk to him about Lessons (he will give you lock-pick and you will have tutorial in Lock-picking).

Reactions: voninja

Dyranin

Aug 20, 2017
I'm currently unable to launch the game as I get the error message
"Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\tyler\Documents\Kai\Games\Hentai High School+\Schools\ModSchool\Stats'."
Can anyone lend some advice?

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
how do i get a slave?
You need to see a girl outside school during lunch and ignore her, "what could happen?", she will go missing. Then you need to rescue her from the bar downtown and instead of being a nice guy and bringing her home to her parents to get on the pregnancy route you bring her to your home where you have fixed up the basement as a dungeon and proceed to break her. Don't forget to feed her as that is one of the few game over situations.

Jun 3, 2018
I'm currently unable to launch the game as I get the error message
"Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\tyler\Documents\Kai\Games\Hentai High School+\Schools\ModSchool\Stats'."
Can anyone lend some advice?
make a copy of the Normal school files and merge them with the mod school files and it will remove that erroe

Sam173

Dec 26, 2019
You need to see a girl outside school during lunch and ignore her, "what could happen?", she will go missing. Then you need to rescue her from the bar downtown and instead of being a nice guy and bringing her home to her parents to get on the pregnancy route you bring her to your home where you have fixed up the basement as a dungeon and proceed to break her. Don't forget to feed her as that is one of the few game over situations.
where is the bar?

padder

May 5, 2018
So, i abducted a slave. Shes starving to death, all my loads dont go far enough back for me to feed her. Tried messing with her stats, but theres no hunger one from what I can tell. Any suggestions for what to do? Spent 2 hours googling/messing with debug.

Any suggestions welcome!

Edit: I have the auto feeder - it doesn't work. :S

Last edited:

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Translated by google = saved complete ? . . . still not sure what your asking .

Some one help this person , Please . :)
They are probably asking for a complete save which... for this game... isn't really a "thing". It's like asking for a complete save of "The Sims": it kinda misses the point, especially here where most of the sex scenes are non-repeatable one-time events and the ones that are repeatable still have a nice buildup like Hooter/Titsbig. My advice to anyone who does want to take the easy route would be to use the Debug menu and just cheat the stats of you and the town, there's an option where you can enable debug specific event buttons in your room that will also set inhibition to 0 and lust to 100, and both of those can be edited in debug to just destroy all semblance of balance.

Also, I still need to experiment more, but I may upload a copy of the Schools folder where it's the Lexville mod with the preg mod added. I haven't sat down to fully test it and I'm not entirely sure what is specific to Lexville that I need to test, but after looking at most of the files and some preliminary testing (was able to give birth, meaning that pregnancy and birth stuff is working at least), I think there's only one file/event that may be an issue (which, sadly, may be the reason why people play Lexville, as I am unsure if the Custom Slave option will work whenever I get around to it and my "patching" was mostly just copying files and replacing a few words, where CustSlave is unique to Lexville and I don't want to mess with it too much).

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
They are probably asking for a complete save which... for this game... isn't really a "thing". It's like asking for a complete save of "The Sims": it kinda misses the point, especially here where most of the sex scenes are non-repeatable one-time events and the ones that are repeatable still have a nice buildup like Hooter/Titsbig. My advice to anyone who does want to take the easy route would be to use the Debug menu and just cheat the stats of you and the town, there's an option where you can enable debug specific event buttons in your room that will also set inhibition to 0 and lust to 100, and both of those can be edited in debug to just destroy all semblance of balance.

Also, I still need to experiment more, but I may upload a copy of the Schools folder where it's the Lexville mod with the preg mod added. I haven't sat down to fully test it and I'm not entirely sure what is specific to Lexville that I need to test, but after looking at most of the files and some preliminary testing (was able to give birth, meaning that pregnancy and birth stuff is working at least), I think there's only one file/event that may be an issue (which, sadly, may be the reason why people play Lexville, as I am unsure if the Custom Slave option will work whenever I get around to it and my "patching" was mostly just copying files and replacing a few words, where CustSlave is unique to Lexville and I don't want to mess with it too much).
Thanks for the reply to 'help' that person. :)

I have mostly been using the Lexville Mod for my play-times of the game.

You mentioned a "preg mod", I hadn't know about that mod. Would be very interested in it .:p

Is it recently new ? Where can it be acquired ? Is it at the "Hentai High School Forum" site ?

Back awhile ago, I was working on some "alternate" clothing sets, for the Teachers and Students (the KK2 paperdolls). I'll probably get back to it, after my current PC gets 'refurbished' :rolleyes:.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Thanks for the reply to 'help' that person. :)

I have mostly been using the Lexville Mod for my play-times of the game.

You mentioned a "preg mod", I hadn't know about that mod. Would be very interested in it .:p

Is it recently new ? Where can it be acquired ? Is it at the "Hentai High School Forum" site ?

Back awhile ago, I was working on some "alternate" clothing sets, for the Teachers and Students (the KK2 paperdolls). I'll probably get back to it, after my current PC gets 'refurbished' :rolleyes:.
Linking the preg mod:

The one thing I'll say is that the preg mod points to "NormalSchool" folder while Lexville points to "ModSchool", and I wanted to have a normal, preg, lexville, and lexville+preg set of schools so I've messed with a LOT of replacement stuff as you can't just put the preg mod into Lexville (especially not Lexville, Lexville uses the stomach layer for their labia models and the preg mod uses the stomach as well so stuff needs to be messed with to overwrite Lexville's labia textures, which as I noted I 'think' I have working aside from the CustSlave file which may or may not be a deal breaker).

At some point I'll play some more and hopefully do more of the Lexville features. Since you've played Lexville, do you know what stuff besides the Occult club is Lexville exclusive that I can try to tackle soon to test? I know there's some new teachers and events, but I didn't see any event files for the new teachers and otherwise I haven't dived that deep into Lexville yet.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Okay to actually be helpful, since again I don't plan on linking a save, I will relink this guide from here that I found a long time ago:

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

SebasTianid

Sep 17, 2020
It's a great game!

I used to play the 1.0.8 version of this game in Windows.
Now I've switched to Linux. And I decided to try to play a new version of HHS+. I found instructions on how to install and run the game through Wine.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The game works steadily, but there is an annoying element. When you choose a NPC and then choose in the action menu "Back" - the screen changes and shows a picture from the previous scene/location. Sometimes this happens when scenes change.
Everything becomes normal if you change the size of the window and return as it was (Standard size <-> Fullscreen).

Has anyone ever experienced anything like this? Maybe there is an option how to fix it completely without installing Windows?

P.S.
Did not post a link to the official forum of the game with instructions for Linux, as this is my first post on this forum and the inscription at the top says that you can not post links until there are at least three messages. Bad inscription. ^.^

Reactions: AarYggdrasil
3.60 star(s) 58 Votes