alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Look at this link, the last mod in the first post is a pregnancy mod. Keep the notes in mind, this apparently won't work in Lexville, but as someone who really enjoys pregnancy content I find it really enjoyable:
That is a mod, though, he was asking for the game itself as far as I could tell, which would have to be modded or he would have to wait until the devs get around to fully implementing pregnancy. Thanks for the link, though, I will have to look at it. Might have to run a third copy of the game to keep a pure backup since I have one for Lexville already.

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
i want myself or someone to make a game similar to this and make it in HS and have game play as harem hotel that would be awesome
Iirc there's a Renpy VN with a similar plot

MC was banished to a highschool for adult woman in the middle of nowhere by a shady guy because people thought of his teaching methods as too lewd for society, now he has to prove it by turning 19+ girls into productive members of society with the power of lewdness, his staff are also intresting, a mad scientist, a retired military officer, a horny dude that might get a stroke if he's too horny, a hard-ass woman, etc.

Reij

Jun 22, 2018
Iirc there's a Renpy VN with a similar plot

MC was banished to a highschool for adult woman in the middle of nowhere by a shady guy because people thought of his teaching methods as too lewd for society, now he has to prove it by turning 19+ girls into productive members of society with the power of lewdness, his staff are also intresting, a mad scientist, a retired military officer, a horny dude that might get a stroke if he's too horny, a hard-ass woman, etc.
Sounds like you're referring to The Headmaster.

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
You can actually open the characters/buildings/items/classes files and modify them with notepad, useful to decrease the price of everything to 1 or to change values

D

Deleted member 2412744

Any mod out there that allows you to fuck the paper dolls and not just have a random image/gif show up?

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
No idea, this game is not.. say, slave matrix or breeding season-like, the person doing the mod would have to redraw all the sprites in different ways

Josedx9

Aug 26, 2018
Well, how the hell can I advance a relationship in this game?
I have tried to guide myself with everything I have read in this thread, but I do not feel any progress with any npc.
I have already given lots of things to certain npcs that I frequent and they do not allow me to have any kind of deeper conversation even once, everyone treats you in a distant way and nobody accepts any type of advance.
I even tried using a female character to see if flirting is easier and nothing.
And yes, try also to invite them to the office, but even when new dialogue options appear, you don't see any kind of progress, they are still generic dialogues and they don't seem to lead anywhere.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Well, how the hell can I advance a relationship in this game?
I have tried to guide myself with everything I have read in this thread, but I do not feel any progress with any npc.
I have already given lots of things to certain npcs that I frequent and they do not allow me to have any kind of deeper conversation even once, everyone treats you in a distant way and nobody accepts any type of advance.
I even tried using a female character to see if flirting is easier and nothing.
And yes, try also to invite them to the office, but even when new dialogue options appear, you don't see any kind of progress, they are still generic dialogues and they don't seem to lead anywhere.
If you can:
1. Talk and ask if they need anything, this should prompt every couple of days until you give them the 3 items which are determined by their personality.
2. Flirt with them, typically do the first option rather than flirting with their personality/body until they like you more (i.e. if they like sports, say you like sports, don't go praising their athletic body). You can repeat this every day.
2a. Eventually when they like you enough you can ask for personal information. Phone number is the best as you can call them every 30 minutes for some easy reputation (unless they are busy, like in school or job), and any non-main character it's good to get their address. Hypothetically it's great to get their birthday, however by the time their birthday comes around you may already be with them so... yea...
3. Go slow on stuff, if you offer to have sex with them and they are shy just back out. If however they look at you with warmth in their eyes, you can start going down the list with stripping before moving to fondling. You can go further, however if they are satisfied because they just came you can't ask them to even strip or fondle to get back up, so I just fondle spam.
4. Once they like you enough, spam kisses... just... absolutely spam kisses.
5. Proceed until they are at your preferred romance level, invite them to your house or break into theirs until they give you a spare key and have fun (really though in the base game there should be an easier way to get spare keys)

For my question: is there any good way to add/modify one of the drugs so that it can adjust other stats? For example, modify Corruptor so that it not only corrupts but also makes characters smarter or something? I looked at the item event and I think I kinda see how to do it but I have no idea how to add reference values so that I can have another variable go up as well.

Reactions: Josedx9

Josedx9

Aug 26, 2018
If you can:
1. Talk and ask if they need anything, this should prompt every couple of days until you give them the 3 items which are determined by their personality.
2. Flirt with them, typically do the first option rather than flirting with their personality/body until they like you more (i.e. if they like sports, say you like sports, don't go praising their athletic body). You can repeat this every day.
2a. Eventually when they like you enough you can ask for personal information. Phone number is the best as you can call them every 30 minutes for some easy reputation (unless they are busy, like in school or job), and any non-main character it's good to get their address. Hypothetically it's great to get their birthday, however by the time their birthday comes around you may already be with them so... yea...
3. Go slow on stuff, if you offer to have sex with them and they are shy just back out. If however they look at you with warmth in their eyes, you can start going down the list with stripping before moving to fondling. You can go further, however if they are satisfied because they just came you can't ask them to even strip or fondle to get back up, so I just fondle spam.
4. Once they like you enough, spam kisses... just... absolutely spam kisses.
5. Proceed until they are at your preferred romance level, invite them to your house or break into theirs until they give you a spare key and have fun (really though in the base game there should be an easier way to get spare keys)

For my question: is there any good way to add/modify one of the drugs so that it can adjust other stats? For example, modify Corruptor so that it not only corrupts but also makes characters smarter or something? I looked at the item event and I think I kinda see how to do it but I have no idea how to add reference values so that I can have another variable go up as well.
Thanks for the tips.
One more question, can one have a boyfriend or girlfriend in the game?

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Thanks for the tips.
One more question, can one have a boyfriend or girlfriend in the game?
Depends on your definition.

If you mean a person you can invite over and call up whenever then you can have as many of them as you want at the same time.

If however you mean a proper "romantic love interest and the one I love", not in the base game as far as I'm aware.

That said, one of the biggest mods for this game is the Lexville mod and while I haven't actually given it a try yet, it does say that it expanded upon romance features like so:

"Expanded options for relationships, like getting your lover's home key, having them move in with you, joining them in bed when they're asleep"

Mod here:

Reactions: Josedx9

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
Any news on v1.9.6. progress?
I truly hope it's gonna be soon :) .
Thanks in advance.

Josedx9

Aug 26, 2018
Depends on your definition.

If you mean a person you can invite over and call up whenever then you can have as many of them as you want at the same time.

If however you mean a proper "romantic love interest and the one I love", not in the base game as far as I'm aware.

That said, one of the biggest mods for this game is the Lexville mod and while I haven't actually given it a try yet, it does say that it expanded upon romance features like so:

"Expanded options for relationships, like getting your lover's home key, having them move in with you, joining them in bed when they're asleep"

Mod here:
Thanks again for answering, I will download the mod to see if it is more competent than the base game.
I mean, it really seems difficult to make a good hentai role-playing game, this one for example is too confusing to be able to relate to the npc, the dialogues are extremely limited and you can't even have a "stable relationship" with any of them. I say it's fine that you can convince them to have sex through hypnosis, but this quickly loses its charm.

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
Iirc you can slap-in the modifiers in the file, under the corruption value modifier, you might want to have several copies of the file you're trying to modify, i'd have some ss as examples but i deleted the game until a significant update happens, since i just remove the negative values on corruption, lust, etc. and add negative values to willpower while also adding corruption/lust/etc values to the parents on lessons, rules, etc.

Sadly this game could've been one of the first sandbox engines to become way more popular if it was just good, but the desire of aimless perfectionism make it be still indev

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
I did find a way to horribly break the game, it's not "as" good as the fun of making potions and distributing overtime, but if you bring up the debug there's an option to see special debug events. If you go to your bedroom there's a modifier for increasing corruption and another for lowering inhibition, if you then go to edit the respective events and click on the boxes that have that respective stat in them, you can then double-click to add additional stats and then just draw a line to the same circle that the original stat is pointing to... which can basically break the game in half even more as you can just set everyone's corruption/lust/arousal/appearance/education to 100 whenever you want.

Flynn13

Aug 7, 2018
Some time back I saw a post that suggested that you can cheat lock picking by resetting fail to success. How is this done? I tried through debug and set my skill level to 9000 it seems like it is working but it takes forever without gaining a success and then it suddenly takes off and fails again. It is driving me crazy.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes