Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Damn it, it won't work and what i mean by it won't work?

After using debug to get the book i tried to give the book to an NPC who i already gave Hypnosis Tutorial, the item won't appear above Hypnosis Tutorial like how it appears in my own Inventory above Hypnosis Tutorial.

By the way, anyone know if the event where your students talk about going to a nightclub happen only once after you done it and every now and than they talk about it is just a talk and nothing else or its incomplete?
There is no reason to give the hypnosis books to anyone except maybe returning the one you "borrowed" from the detective. Read them until you get the message that they don't do any good anymore and then sell them.

The nightclub path is incomplete at the moment.

Tallon77

Jan 28, 2019
How do you unlock the caberet hall? I can't get past just asking if she owns the building.

Last edited:

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
How do you unlock the caberet hall? I can't get past just asking if she owns the building.
Make sure you have read about it in the newspaper, talked to mother slutsky at least once about the cabaret hall, keep visiting the canteen during Cooking Club's timing till they keep talking to you or asking you for help about the club till at some point lead to you going to mother slutsky asking her about the cabaret hall.

But make sure you do Ameli Copper's Maid club finish before you finish Cooking club's cabaret hall or you won't be able to get Maid club. For the Maid club you need visit cooking club till Ameli Copper complain, then next i think it was music club, then drama club and at some point you will tell her to make her own club.

Reactions: Franky_M.

Tallon77

Jan 28, 2019
Make sure you have read about it in the newspaper, talked to mother slutsky at least once about the cabaret hall, keep visiting the canteen during Cooking Club's timing till they keep talking to you or asking you for help about the club till at some point lead to you going to mother slutsky asking her about the cabaret hall.

But make sure you do Ameli Copper's Maid club finish before you finish Cooking club's cabaret hall or you won't be able to get Maid club. For the Maid club you need visit cooking club till Ameli Copper complain, then next i think it was music club, then drama club and at some point you will tell her to make her own club.
Thank you

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
For M.A.I.D. Club you only need to visit Cooking Club once or two (It's one of the first event's of the club) so it's hard to have it locked.

Also for progressing in Cooking Club to Restaurant it's good to have high level in Hypnosis and Suggestion (so you need to hypnotise someone and then made them do something Sexual) - without that Club president need to have high Corruption or low Inhibition.

Also later you need higher Hypnosis/Suggestion to make her upgrade Cabaret (Stage for Music Club - 2 levels, VIP room for M.A.I.D. Club) with low rental cost and later heavily Corrupted Stacy, so she will agree to open Night Bar (branch of Cooking Club/Restaurant).

Reactions: Franky_M.

Aragnier

Apr 2, 2019
I might be stupid, but as far as i remember there should be a town hall meeting every last Saturday of the month, but somehow there is no spot to go to, i don't get ported to the location, and there is not even a calendar note for it. If it should make a different, I voted for the bloke in the election and use the Lexville Mod. Am i stupid, can I fix it somehow, or am I doomed to start again

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I might be stupid, but as far as i remember there should be a town hall meeting every last Saturday of the month, but somehow there is no spot to go to, i don't get ported to the location, and there is not even a calendar note for it. If it should make a different, I voted for the bloke in the election and use the Lexville Mod. Am i stupid, can I fix it somehow, or am I doomed to start again
You only get to go 1 time because the event is not finished yet.
The one time you go is to elect the new person to office.

Aragnier

Apr 2, 2019
You only get to go 1 time because the event is not finished yet.
The one time you go is to elect the new person to office.
Okay thanks, I just find it weird, as there is the cheat option, in the meeting room (added by lexville i believe) for some proposal marked as "Council". The nature of these proposal makes me believe, that there should be more, as they deal with things out of school. If it is not in the town hall, where is it? or is it just some finished events that have been put into the cheat and not yet gotten proper coding?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Okay thanks, I just find it weird, as there is the cheat option, in the meeting room (added by lexville i believe) for some proposal marked as "Council". The nature of these proposal makes me believe, that there should be more, as they deal with things out of school. If it is not in the town hall, where is it? or is it just some finished events that have been put into the cheat and not yet gotten proper coding?
I am talking about the original game not the modded game, I don't use mods like lexville.

djungelpoken

Apr 25, 2018
Hi I wonder if anyone knows any place or page except that has modes of HHS +.
(hentai high school)
is looking for those that may not be published there but the game a thunder promises.
example rape, sleep rape, humiliation, bestiality and maybe some other stuff

Sincerely djungelpojken

Last edited:

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Someone was working on a loli mod. You should be able to find it on the usual loli sites. It won't be here or the HHS+ site though as anything more than what I just said is basically forbidden.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hi I wonder if anyone knows any place or page except that has modes of HHS +.
(hentai high school)
is looking for those that may not be published there but the game a thunder promises.
example rape, sleep rape, humiliation, bestiality and maybe some other stuff

Sincerely djungelpojken
Someone was working on a loli mod. You should be able to find it on the usual loli sites. It won't be here or the HHS+ site though as anything more than what I just said is basically forbidden.
There is A loli mod on ATF, but not sure if it is the specific one you were talking about Regardie. As for rape, sleep rape, humiliation, beastiality, and other fetishes, I haven't seen anything else. There is a modded file on the HHS+ site for reaction to being less than acceptably clothed, basically naked, but I don't know if it applies to both NPCs and the player or just the player. There is mind control in the base game, but it is of the type where you actually change the girl, not the type where you override her will and force her body to act against her, so whether that counts as rape is debatable at best. Sleep rape is a definite no, I have seen no mods that change how the NPC sleep state works and the only thing I can manage to do is join them in bed and only if they allow it, which means it can no longer be rape. Bestiality is also a definite no as I have never seen a non human in the game, whether in the base game or a mod, except in Lexville, where a demon does appear and gives options for NPC generation. You cannot interact with said demon except for during the summoning and there is no sex option, plus demons don't really count as bestiality, they really fall under the fantasy category more than anything else.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
I'm having trouble getting the thief in the park event to start. Anyone know how to exactly trigger the event? I thought it was just a random event when you go to the park.
Alternately, I've tried to figure out the debugger to force an event to start. Anyone familiar with using the debugger?
I would suggest reading the newspaper to find out a bout local crime and where it happens but I doubt it would help you as much as a different suggestion "try the search feature"
Local diners usually have newspapers for their patrons.

If you scrolled up to the top and searched for "thief" I bet all kinds of suggestions would appear.

Reactions: 1q1q1q1q1q1q1q1q
Aug 7, 2018
I would suggest reading the newspaper to find out a bout local crime and where it happens but I doubt it would help you as much as a different suggestion "try the search feature"
Local diners usually have newspapers for their patrons.

If you scrolled up to the top and searched for "thief" I bet all kinds of suggestions would appear.
Hey thanks, caju! So I had the newspaper from the diner, but I thought just picking it up was enough for the flag. Turns out I have to treat it as a book in my inventory to read about the crimes. I should probably have slowed down and read what the game is telling me. I've accidentally picked wrong choices and killed off story lines by not being careful like that.

Reactions: caju

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
... I've accidentally picked wrong choices and killed off story lines by not being careful like that.
Way back in the DOS days, there was a Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy game. There was one item in the first 'room' of the game (that you could never get back into, even immediately after leaving it), that, if you didn't have it, you would get a Game Over in the last 'room' of the game. At least the 'fail modes' here are a lot more forgiving.

Reactions: 1q1q1q1q1q1q1q1q

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
I kinda started this....but how do you build relationships with people?
All you can seem to do is Ask for their number or try to kiss them...am I missing something?
Gifts. Buy them at the Centre, give them to the peeps. Also, small requests, like shopping for them, lending them money(risky), special events at the beach, special events at the park, lots of em' but well hidden out of plain sight.

ZuccaEden

Apr 27, 2018
Hey Shilo & crew! I tested the game & the sandbox game isn't that bad, although It's kind of hard to get the chores (or job) done! While I was browsing, I notice that there is 1 mod though It's said; Suspended & I understand what U all been all that trouble it's also said student mod & playing as a student isn't all that bad. Play as the Principal maybe a little tough, but playing as a student is not that bad to try in the near future is possible! >W<

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 58 Votes