Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
where do i get the newspaper???
Go to the restaurant before it closes and have a meal, read the newspaper then keep it. Check it in inventory afterwards and click through each article.

That said, my question is the following: has anyone gone and really really really modified their Mad Science event so that it triggers every day and has basically no failure methods or reputation loss? I've been dabbling in it some but apparently on the main forums the method mentioned doesn't seem to want to work for me and even if it did there's a lot of failure states that can happen even if you have max stats in everything.

sd\csxcsa

Jun 5, 2020
as it does for the characters to get pregnant, a file came to copy it to the installation folder ams i put it there but in the game nothing changes

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
If I find a way to mod in a more detailed paperdoll handler, with like, asscheek/hips size control would anyone download it?

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
as it does for the characters to get pregnant, a file came to copy it to the installation folder ams i put it there but in the game nothing changes
Because the files are probably not a complete scenario. you might want to find a way to copy those folders/files into an existing scenario save (make a remote backup of the Normal School) and make sure everything related to the name of the scenario, in every file, in every relevant line is set to that specific new scenario 0-0

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Check the link more bugfixes were added :)
I don't get the "newspaper" item on new game, and reading about the rise in crime leads to the thief event in the park. :/
version 1.9.5 SP7 specific. Maybe t's related to some mod scenario, like Lexiville mod :/

CO-OP COOPS

Nov 1, 2019
i want myself or someone to make a game similar to this and make it in HS and have game play as harem hotel that would be awesome

sd\csxcsa

Jun 5, 2020
how do you add pregnancy in the game, because a file comes along talking about, but sue n know how to install

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
how do you add pregnancy in the game, because a file comes along talking about, but sue n know how to install
With the exception of girls who get kidnapped, you would have to mod it in because the content doesn't yet exist outside the kidnapped girl rewarding you as far as I am aware.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
With the exception of girls who get kidnapped, you would have to mod it in because the content doesn't yet exist outside the kidnapped girl rewarding you as far as I am aware.
Look at this link, the last mod in the first post is a pregnancy mod. Keep the notes in mind, this apparently won't work in Lexville, but as someone who really enjoys pregnancy content I find it really enjoyable:

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes