caju

Oct 5, 2017
İ wish we have some kind of quest tracker for doing favor to people. For example , one teacher asked me to get a book , another one asked for soda , another person asks for boozes , so on . Then i forget who asked for which shit and i ended up with 4 booze 3 soda 5 sexy outfit etc i. which i can remember whom to give. Or when i go shopping im buying 3 pieces for almost everything.
In ancient, olden times, gamers used to use a pen and paper.
However, no such notepads exist today. No program could ever replicate the effects of a notepad.

DasBrain

Oct 31, 2020
How to learn lockpicking in this game?
You are kidding me, right?
See my last post above on this page.
Ok, scrap that - players ask "How do I learn lock picking?", and get told: look in the park.
Then they ask "How do I trigger the event where they learn lock picking?" - "Read the newspaper"
Followed by a "How do I get the newspaper?" - "Look in the restaurant."

Jul 31, 2018
How long is it supposed to take to get someone to tell you their birthday/Address/go on a date.

Seems like I'm just not getting how I'm supposed to progress with people. I'll sit there and talk to the same few people over and over again. Give them gifts up and to the point of them saying something to the effect of "You've done so much for me already".

I'm a few weeks into the game and I just haven't really felt like I've made much progress.

DasBrain

Oct 31, 2020
For most people, if you completed their quests, you can ask them for basic sexual acts (striptease/shower).
Take a look at the message you get when you use "Ask for sex" to get a hint on how far you can go.

Reactions: The_Dragon_Reborn

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How long is it supposed to take to get someone to tell you their birthday/Address/go on a date.

Seems like I'm just not getting how I'm supposed to progress with people. I'll sit there and talk to the same few people over and over again. Give them gifts up and to the point of them saying something to the effect of "You've done so much for me already".

I'm a few weeks into the game and I just haven't really felt like I've made much progress.
You need to talk to them and give them the item they ask for and soon you will be able to get the phone number then call them every chance you get for normal convo's and you will get it with in 3-4 days time tops.
On the 2nd day you should be able to start with low level flirts moving all the way up to fucking them, just remember that kissing is the highest level flirt in the game and only try it if they tell you that you are on there list of friends.

Jul 31, 2018
You need to talk to them and give them the item they ask for and soon you will be able to get the phone number then call them every chance you get for normal convo's and you will get it with in 3-4 days time tops.
On the 2nd day you should be able to start with low level flirts moving all the way up to fucking them, just remember that kissing is the highest level flirt in the game and only try it if they tell you that you are on there list of friends.
So using the flirt option before getting the phone number is a bad idea? Because I was doing that and wondering if I was hurting my relationship because they would often act weird about it, but I didn't realize just talking to them would raise it on it's own.

Thank you very much!

For most people, if you completed their quests, you can ask them for basic sexual acts (striptease/shower).
Take a look at the message you get when you use "Ask for sex" to get a hint on how far you can go.

Thanks for the help!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So using the flirt option before getting the phone number is a bad idea? Because I was doing that and wondering if I was hurting my relationship because they would often act weird about it, but I didn't realize just talking to them would raise it on it's own.

Thank you very much!

Thanks for the help!
No, the flirt option can be used very early on.
Right after you do all the talk options most of the girls like to flirt starting at the top of the list working your way down.
Until you can start to fuck them on the flirt always start at the top again working your way down, later you can start in the middle of the flirt options.
You will get the hang of how to use it after playing several days, maybe a week of in game play.

For me I can get the girls to start fucking on the first day of school doing the talk then flirt options.
Its the "Kissing" that is the highest level of flirt that needs more of a relationship before it can be used.

What I posted was for the phone number.

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
I need some help. I cannot trigger the meeting with Jeremy Hood where you learm lock[icking. ANd I also can't trigge the meeting with Jenny Copper after buying the chemistry room.....

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I need some help. I cannot trigger the meeting with Jeremy Hood where you learm lock[icking. ANd I also can't trigge the meeting with Jenny Copper after buying the chemistry room.....
Don't worry about Jenny she will come when its times.

You must go to the restaurant and eat a meal and keep the news paper then read every thing in there and it will trigger Jeremy at the park.

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
Thank you.

One more. I got the lock[icking, I'v trained 2-3 times. I always loose the minigame because the bar invaribly hits the red. Should I just train until the bar slows down or is there a trick?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thank you.

One more. I got the lock[icking, I'v trained 2-3 times. I always loose the minigame because the bar invaribly hits the red. Should I just train until the bar slows down or is there a trick?
Use your mouse moving left to right (back and forth) and just train yourself how it works.

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
I got past that. I'm sorry for all the questions but I'm stuck again. I've gotten Beth to mention her apartment has a view but not sure what to do next-if there is a next? I have corrupted her pretty heavily....

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I got past that. I'm sorry for all the questions but I'm stuck again. I've gotten Beth to mention her apartment has a view but not sure what to do next-if there is a next? I have corrupted her pretty heavily....
Go to her apartments and just hang out side and when she shows up she will invite you in.

(((I think)))

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
Yep that worked. I was racking my brain.....I had broken in, bought the camera, tried to give it to her and just otherwise drove myself nuts trying to make that happen. Thank you!

DasBrain

Oct 31, 2020
Yeah, I noticed that this event did trigger not often enough, so I added a chance of n% that it triggers anyway.
It starts at 0 and increases by 1 if it doesn't because Beth is not at home.

It feels better, but you should not notice such things in the beta. :)

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
The problem at least for me was the way I was interpreting the phone hint with the apartment with a view was perhaps breaking in to get a vantage point to spy on her at night. OR to give her the camera and she does somethnig with it. Never applied the KISS principle....

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes