a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The game has been going on forever and yet pregnancy is still not yet introduced
There is 1 girl that you can get pregnant ever 3-4 months a new girl comes along, only 1 at a time but you never get to see the belly.

I to wish this game to have full blown pregnancy for any and all women that the MC can have sex with.

whitecode

Nov 1, 2017
There is 1 girl that you can get pregnant ever 3-4 months a new girl comes along, only 1 at a time but you never get to see the belly.

I to wish this game to have full blown pregnancy for any and all women that the MC can have sex with.
Ah by the way just asking, does the team ever wanted to put in the actual paperdoll sex animations
Or is it already in the game? I never got deep into this game but I remember saw it once on the forum

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ah by the way just asking, does the team ever wanted to put in the actual paperdoll sex animations
Or is it already in the game? I never got deep into this game but I remember saw it once on the forum
I don't know anything about that, they use sex pic's from all over the web for the sex scenes.

Maybe Shilo can shed some light on that.

If there is a actual paperdoll sex animations then I would like to see it in the game instead of the random pic's they use for them.

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
I have the SPE club, I also have the comp lab upgrade, i remember that Susan's panties were given to her son in the corruption mission and can't ask her for more, in the girls' lockers it only appears to change my clothes.
Do I need to do something before i can ask about their panties?
Do you have Cheerleader's Club? Going into the Girls' Locker Room while they're practicing (during "Club Time") has a chance of triggering the Event. You can go back and forth into and out of the room several times during the hour.
Alternatively, you can do the Sierra Hardmann chain (I believe you have to go Futa) for hers; Daisy's chain is a PITA to trigger reliably.

Reactions: Dnn22

Dnn22

Formerly 'dani_iturry'
Jan 21, 2021
Do you have Cheerleader's Club? Going into the Girls' Locker Room while they're practicing (during "Club Time") has a chance of triggering the Event. You can go back and forth into and out of the room several times during the hour.
Alternatively, you can do the Sierra Hardmann chain (I believe you have to go Futa) for hers; Daisy's chain is a PITA to trigger reliably.
Thank you, I finally started the event in the comp lab, now the girl with powers spoke to me and I gave her the cheerleading panties, but how weird I already had Daisy's panties, I guess you need the cheerleading club panties first.

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I don't know anything about that, they use sex pic's from all over the web for the sex scenes.

Maybe Shilo can shed some light on that.

If there is a actual paperdoll sex animations then I would like to see it in the game instead of the random pic's they use for them.
Nah, the new paperdoll stuff has been put on hold for the foreseeable future. It's a mix of being too complicated and probably requiring too much manual work to get usable resources, since it's not exactly easy to get individual Kisekae paperdoll pieces.
We recently took someone on the dev team who wanted to experiment a bit with paperdoll stuff, though. But don't get your hopes up.

Reactions: a1fox3

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
Thank you, I finally started the event in the comp lab, now the girl with powers spoke to me and I gave her the cheerleading panties, but how weird I already had Daisy's panties, I guess you need the cheerleading club panties first.

Daisy's events haven't gotten any reworks/updates; odds are good that she has the "wrong" panties depending on what build/patch you're on. The Maid Club is another one that they're hopefully reworking in the new Build; it can be extremely difficult to trigger if you open Clubs in the wrong order, are in the wrong hallway at the wrong (very small) time window, etc.

raingirth

Jul 5, 2018
hmmm, wonder if we can trigger the event with shady woman for another grow up drug, like hypnosis to learn how to make one...hope that will be future contents :-d

Zjun

Aug 29, 2019
Hi! I'm having trouble running the game. I've downloaded it from multiple different links in OP's post, but it keeps saying I'm missing files for the game. (Such as "stats.") Is this is common problem, and is there anything i can do to fix it?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do you corrupt people? Do you just keep seducing them/banging them? Or do you HAVE to use mind control?
Go commando all the time and seducing and banging only goes for the one you are seducing and banging.

Walk around everywhere going commando.
Upgrade your clothes to ones that don't give bad rep and going commando works the best for me.

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
It works for me and many others so either your browser is full and you need to delete your cache or you don't have access to that site for some reason.
Access Denied

You are not permitted access to the page or pages you have just tried to access. Some sections of the forum and related systems require you to be both logged into the forum, and approved for use of the features within it

Examples of sections requiring access are (but not limited to):

• The Bug tracker hosted with the forums, this requires you to be logged into the forums

If you feel this is in error, please contact the Forum Administrators.

Have they corrected their issues with signing up for / resetting accounts on the site? Not everyone has an existing account there.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Access Denied

You are not permitted access to the page or pages you have just tried to access. Some sections of the forum and related systems require you to be both logged into the forum, and approved for use of the features within it

Examples of sections requiring access are (but not limited to):

• The Bug tracker hosted with the forums, this requires you to be logged into the forums

If you feel this is in error, please contact the Forum Administrators.

Have they corrected their issues with signing up for / resetting accounts on the site? Not everyone has an existing account there.
Sorry was not aware that you must have a forum account to see that.

Quote from Shilo

The backlog shouldn't actually have any "resolved" issues at all. Those just seem to be some that were actually fixed in 1.10 but the assignee forgot to change the target version in the ticket.

After correcting that, it's 84% (125/148) resolved.

A bunch of the remaining stuff are just tickets that will be checked off right before the final release. Some tickets are kinda finished but are now stuck in a limbo where it's not exactly clear what still needs to be done or whether the issue is truly fixed because it was not easy to reproduce it in the first place.

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Not sure if the registration issue has been fixed or not. Zythen is unfortunately not all that active due to personal issues at the moment (according to a post from mid 2020), although he still keeps things running quietly in the background.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes