a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This has probably already been asked, but how long does Susan Hooter stay mad at you for? Been a week or two for me now, unless I'm supposed to make Peter a sex toy?
Your getting there just wait some more and she will come around.
No you do not need to make him a sex toy.

Reactions: Emperor_Arcturus

Adamex

Jul 28, 2018
This has probably already been asked, but how long does Susan Hooter stay mad at you for? Been a week or two for me now, unless I'm supposed to make Peter a sex toy?
You can turn Peter into a sex toy but there is also a possibility to use him as an ally. He is really useful to turn his fellow students. And he will assist you to corrupt his mother.

jcmony12793

Jul 17, 2017
ok so I now have naked uniforms after finishing the photoshop path but now how does one get bondage uniforms?
Edit: Also what do you have to do to unlock the school basement
Edit Edit: Also how do you unlock the student/teacher relationship policy

Last edited:

jcmony12793

Jul 17, 2017
Actually what would really help is if someone would make an ACTUAL wiki, or at least FINISH the shit wiki that already exists.

Draculesti

May 20, 2019
Actually what would really help is if someone would make an ACTUAL wiki, or at least FINISH the shit wiki that already exists.
I think nobody will stop you from making a wiki ... . This days everyone can make a wiki. But very few others than you would like to do this, when everyone is expecting the new version, where most likely a lot of Information will become no longer correct.
This was one of the Problems the old wiki had. If you have a wiki and nobody updates it, it is worse than having no wiki at all.
The current wiki is about developing the game and i am pretty sure that it will stay this way. I am thankfull for all the work the devs and tester put into this overhaul and i don't think that anybody will have an issue with you starting a wiki for the old or the new content. If you want a official answer if they have a problem with you starting one ask them. It could be nessesary to adress Shilo here personally so he gets a information so he reads here, but i see no problem at all with this.

jcmony12793

Jul 17, 2017
Nope too lazy also I figured out how to make the school basement you have to hire the private investigator to look into the teacher Samantha Keller

jcmony12793

Jul 17, 2017
and I also found an annoying bug that after you finish hiring the private investigator to look into the teacher Carl Walker one of the options that you get when you confront him about the evidence will throw an error so it can't proceed and the other option makes it so every fucking time you go to the private detective he always says the same fucking line about what he last found on Carl even though you already confronted him

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
How do I use the occult club in the mod? Nothing seemed to change after I went to gym storage and paid money.

How do I get girls pregnant?

I downloaded the 1.95 version from the nopy link on the first post and then added the lexville mod.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do I use the occult club in the mod? Nothing seemed to change after I went to gym storage and paid money.

How do I get girls pregnant?

I downloaded the 1.95 version from the nopy link on the first post and then added the lexville mod.
In the normal game you can only get 1 girl pregnant and if your using a mod go to the mod thread for answers.

raingirth

Jul 5, 2018
I have a question about barteke's pregnancy mod. Can i somehow, increase pregnant people created at the new game ? he set at new game there are 4-5 pregnant people, i mean is there any way that i can edit that value ?

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
question what is the fertility stat? cause I just saw it in game and can't find a use to it
It's just already put in place for potential pregnancy stuff, but there is no use for it yet in the base game.
The general idea behind it is, that in the case of intercourse, it will multiply the stat of both participants and the result will be used to determine the pregnancy chance. So if one is entirely infertile (the stat is 0), even if the other person is super-fertile (the stat is 100), the result of the multiplication will still be 0. And items like contraceptives can use the Status Effect system to temporarily limit the fertility stat of a person.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
dumb question. what's the difference in picking "normal mode" and skip intro mode
Intro mode gives you more info before the game starts up is all.
If you never played before it is always best to go through the intro.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
is there a cheat to increase reputation
Debug menu down lower right corner just type add and it will bring up all the commands that have add to them then just put your number in and your good to go.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes