Kel_ri

Oct 6, 2019
Great! Finally, new update. But this version support mods, like Lexwille or Futanari Overhaul? Or both at the same time?

Tempor

May 12, 2018
after applying either SP1 or SP2 the modules tab disappears from the main menu. with a fresh 1.10.0-BETA install theres no problem for me

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Samantha Keller still has an exclamation point. What do I miss?
I've already investigated her past, unlocked the three sex classes, opened the bondage club, bought the bondage clothes, found the pic of the drugged girl in the CS room.
after applying either SP1 or SP2 the modules tab disappears from the main menu. with a fresh 1.10.0-BETA install theres no problem for me
Save and exit. Then open hhs+.exe.config in a text editor, find the string mod_FrameworkEnabled and replace False with True in the line below. Relaunch the game.

Reactions: Tempor

popfan

Dec 31, 2018
Ok, maybe I am stupid but how do you enable mods in Debug? - Found it see 2 above

Last edited:

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Maybe give her three gifts
Already done. I thought there was some hidden content: like, a few release ago you could submit to her, or make Jessica Underwood her slave (instead of yours). The former event has been removed afaik, not sure about the latter.

Found a few bugs (playing SP2, maybe they have been already reported and fixed):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I triggered the next bug in the SPE club when I directly moved Daisy's soaked panties into Ginny's inventory, like I do with sex toys:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
FInally the event Location\School\Ward\BreastExamLez doesn't give any error, but it doesn't display any text. I just see students' lust, corruption and whatnot updated.

Reactions: Settum

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Great! Finally, new update. But this version support mods, like Lexwille or Futanari Overhaul? Or both at the same time?
No, Lexville's maker specifically said it will only be updated for the full release. This is the beta release. Most other mods are following that same path, waiting until the full release of this update.

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
Is there any way to learn lockpicking besides jeremy? Or if not, is there an easier way to trigger his encounter event than just waiting all day?

mr biscuits

Aug 12, 2020
Playing the most recent version - when going to the private detective he can give you hypnotism lessons. One option in conversation was "No, I would like a pratical lesson" and you need to find certain quiet places on the map to practice hypnotism. I did one in the library but can't find any others. If you talk to private detective he asks how it's going and you say "one down one to go"
Can anybody help?

nail22

Apr 19, 2020
Playing the most recent version - when going to the private detective he can give you hypnotism lessons. One option in conversation was "No, I would like a pratical lesson" and you need to find certain quiet places on the map to practice hypnotism. I did one in the library but can't find any others. If you talk to private detective he asks how it's going and you say "one down one to go"
Can anybody help?
There's another in the girls changing room

Reactions: mr biscuits

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Is there any way to learn lockpicking besides jeremy? Or if not, is there an easier way to trigger his encounter event than just waiting all day?
Step 1. Go sign up to the Gym! No one likes a fat bastard.
Step 2. Eat some protein on the way to the park, preferably from the local Restaurant.
Step 3. The Owner and the Waiter are lazy bums, so read the newspaper while waiting for your lunch.
Step 4. Nobody's gonna miss one newspaper, so take it.
Step 5. Go take a light stroll from there towards the Park, no, don't take the taxi (map), you are already fat enough.
Step 6. While in the Forest Way or in the Forest, read the Newspaper in its entirety, it is a 30 minute walk, afterall.
Step 7. Here you are, in the park. Oh, look, a pickpocket!

In all seriousness, it takes about 2 minutes to go through this at game start, leveling the skill up is trickier and risks reputation loss, but I don't remember ever encountering a lock I couldn't pick even at skill 5.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
trucos para los stats?
Launch the game, click Debug on the bottom right corner, from the tab Persons select Player, scroll down until you read Stats, expand DictStats or Skills and have fun. Same for other characters.

I don't know if increasing your stats from zero to 100 makes you skip events normally unlocked, say, at 50. I guess most skills are safe, except maybe chemistry: I would increase it a little at a time.

Reactions: ratsudorc

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
Step 1. Go sign up to the Gym! No one likes a fat bastard.
Step 2. Eat some protein on the way to the park, preferably from the local Restaurant.
Step 3. The Owner and the Waiter are lazy bums, so read the newspaper while waiting for your lunch.
Step 4. Nobody's gonna miss one newspaper, so take it.
Step 5. Go take a light stroll from there towards the Park, no, don't take the taxi (map), you are already fat enough.
Step 6. While in the Forest Way or in the Forest, read the Newspaper in its entirety, it is a 30 minute walk, afterall.
Step 7. Here you are, in the park. Oh, look, a pickpocket!

In all seriousness, it takes about 2 minutes to go through this at game start, leveling the skill up is trickier and risks reputation loss, but I don't remember ever encountering a lock I couldn't pick even at skill 5.
Love that sarcastic little step by step XD i needed a good laugh, in all seriousness though, i spent half an hour trying to proc his pickpocket event, but it just would not show up, thanks anyway

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Love that sarcastic little step by step XD i needed a good laugh, in all seriousness though, i spent half an hour trying to proc his pickpocket event, but it just would not show up, thanks anyway
To me it procs always right after I read the newspaper, like, I read it, click on the clickables after "using" the newspaper then walking (not using the map) to the park... generally during the day on the first day.

Reactions: Leon_Arkwing

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Can you actually get anyone pregnant in this game?
There's one pregnancy event and one mention, requires you to have a working penis. They implemented the mechanic this or last version, so mods could work with it, but it's right now not well implemented in the vanilla game.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
is there a nude mod?
Game has school policies, npc attributes and events for that and you will get reputation penalties, if you undress students without corrupting town.

Why you need mod for that? NPC images are not some Boris V paintings and nicer images are event based. Starting nude would require different school management scenario and different goals. If you do that from the start, you get so many reputation penalties that MC is likely to be fired unless you can manage school in hard mode scenario. Default scenario is for Smallville. Not for Slutville.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 58 Votes