Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
You can use this fix now or wait for the full SP4 to come out, either way a new game is required because on older game save the events may already be past and you will not get the content this fixes.
It is possible that 1.10 boob reduction pills are effective for longer than 1.9 pills. If that was not already reported. Might check current nurse or teacher size later, if you need it. I think I fed only one or two pills to them.

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
i like that this game is still updated
i played an older version years ago

think i have to test the newest and compare what is new/different

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It is possible that 1.10 boob reduction pills are effective for longer than 1.9 pills. If that was not already reported. Might check current nurse or teacher size later, if you need it. I think I fed only one or two pills to them.
I only started to play in 1.9.5 and all reduction/enlarging drugs took 14 days to take full effect.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I just tried starting the game up with the lexville mod installed, and after following the instructions for the game and the mod, this comes up:
An exception occurred during startup.
The given key was not present in the dictionary.
Then the game starts up, but I only find an empty screen with some UIs on the top, and nothing else.
Also, it doesn't let me create a character, when I click that option, the same screen appears, and recommends to shut the game down.

Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
I just tried starting the game up with the lexville mod installed, and after following the instructions for the game and the mod, this comes up:
Then the game starts up, but I only find an empty screen with some UIs on the top, and nothing else.
Also, it doesn't let me create a character, when I click that option, the same screen appears, and recommends to shut the game down.
I don't think any mod is already updated for this release, check the version of your mod.

• Sad
Reactions: omocik

Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
I think so, personnaly I'll wait a little more to be sure about the bugs.
I've played this game some years ago and I'm happy to see it's updated and worked on again.
BTW a big thx to the ones who dedicate their time and efforts to this game !

Reactions: omocik

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I've played this game some years ago and I'm happy to see it's updated and worked on again.
Yep, it seems to work just fine without the mod. A shame, tho, I would have liked to have all that extra content, bu tnevertheless, it's better this way.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I don't think any mod is already updated for this release, check the version of your mod.
The mod version is older, 1.1.2, I think. So playing the vanilla game should fix it, right?
Yep, it seems to work just fine without the mod. A shame, tho, I would have liked to have all that extra content, bu tnevertheless, it's better this way.
Here is what the author says about updating:

« Reply #696 on: October 09, 2021, 01:40:32 am »

Are there any plans to update this mod to 1.10?

Thanks
Yes, but with my current free time constraints, I'll only be able to do that after the full 1.10 release.
I just don't have the time to keep adjusting to potential beta changes right now, sorry.
Some new mods have been made but remember when a SP comes out most probably the mods need to be updated to and can take a while to get ready.

This is an open beta test of the vanilla game and by opening it up like this the dev's are looking for players to play vanilla and help find all the bugs so they can get fixed.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
what does the transformation stands for ??? can you alter characters appearance ??? (BE for instance)
You can change students, parents and other residents as well as yourself into male, female or futa, you can also edit boob/dick sizes. So you could have eventually an entire world of females only, or you can turn everyone else into futa and see if you safely get to your office each morning. That sort of thing.

To do so you need to build chemistry classroom, then secret chem lab and then keep practicing making stuff to boost your chemistry skill.

Reactions: Silverfan936

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
what does the transformation stands for ??? can you alter characters appearance ??? (BE for instance)
You can turn females and males in to futa's and futa's into females and males.
You can enlarge females breast and males penis's or shrink them.
All of these must be through drugs you create in game.

Silverfan936

Nov 30, 2019
is there any way to save NPCs from eternal doom since you need to start a new game with each update? maybe something like in Lilith´s Throne?

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
I don't quite understand how the debug menu work... I tried to give myself some corruption and lust to test it, but it seem it's not working even tho it said that the command was executed... I tried this: ADD STAT FOR [firstname]_[lastname] TO [statname] [value] (Ofc I changed all the [] to the right thing, I hope... At least the game didn't tell me something was wrong) Any help please ?

mr biscuits

Aug 12, 2020
I don't quite understand how the debug menu work... I tried to give myself some corruption and lust to test it, but it seem it's not working even tho it said that the command was executed... I tried this: ADD STAT FOR [firstname]_[lastname] TO [statname] [value] (Ofc I changed all the [] to the right thing, I hope... At least the game didn't tell me something was wrong) Any help please ?
If you want to increase your stats go to the 'Persons' tab, then click ALL to get the drop down menu and click Player. Then scroll down to dictStats, you can change everything for your player in there. If you want a specific character you can do the same. Be careful with what you change though as it might mess up some events.

DaveHoff

Aug 7, 2018
so why didnt they make the games sex scenes just used kisekae dolls for the sex scenes instead of pictures from random drawn hentai. For example " " does this when you win a poker game there's a sex scene with kisekae characters so it can be done.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes