TurboShark

Jan 14, 2018
Ok thank you but what are console commands
Last I remember, if you start typing, a word list pops up with all of the possible commands for that letter. It could have changed since, or I could be thinking of another game, but you won't hurt anything just typing in a letter to check if it works.

Reactions: Tarango

Thjis

May 19, 2017
Wish they would concentrate on fixing the questlines, the game is for the most part unchanged in years. Code etc has been altered sprites added etc... but the game itself is at mostly the same.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
so why didnt they make the games sex scenes just used kisekae dolls for the sex scenes instead of pictures from random drawn hentai. For example " " does this when you win a poker game there's a sex scene with kisekae characters so it can be done.
This game is one of the earliest amateur non-Japanese games I remember. There's been a few, mainly flash ones, before that, but this one, along with the Slave Maker (princess maker parody/inspired) were truly the pioneers of sandbox games.
To answer your question, I believe the creator used a very rudimentary system and the dolls (then version 2 of those) came in later. Unfortunately, the original creator abandoned/dropped/disappeared and the community continued the development.
As such, if you wanna know the plans in adding more of Kisekae options, you should head to the hhs+ forums and inquire there. The 1.10.0 version has been long time in the making and they basically adjusted the base code (which was in heavy need of rework) so to help modders and future development as much as possible.

Jan 30, 2019
so why didnt they make the games sex scenes just used kisekae dolls for the sex scenes instead of pictures from random drawn hentai. For example " " does this when you win a poker game there's a sex scene with kisekae characters so it can be done.
if u know more games like thos let me know and if this one can be downloaded will be perfect thanks in advance

TurboShark

Jan 14, 2018
I just want to know if this game has native or modded pregnancy yet. I remember 5 years ago it was "promised", which is why it has had the tag this entire time, but as far as I know, it's not actually in the game.

Edit: Answered my own question and looked. I'll have to test out the mod.

Double edit: The installation guide requires a microsoft account to read. Please repost on pastebin or an equivalent.

Last edit: Modding is easy enough as I remember. For those who also don't have a microsoft account, to install the mods, you put everything into the C:\...\HHS+-1.10.0-Beta-SP1-SP3\Schools\NormalSchool\Mods folder.

Last edited:

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
I just want to know if this game has native or modded pregnancy yet. I remember 5 years ago it was "promised", which is why it has had the tag this entire time, but as far as I know, it's not actually in the game.

Edit: Answered my own question and looked. I'll have to test out the mod.
There's pregnancy mods incoming as soon as the 1.10 comes out of beta. The engine does support them. In the base game, there's an instance of pregnancy if you follow one of the repeatable events in a certain way.

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Holy shit. Do they still update this?!
This was one of the games that really gave me the itch to learn how to make adult games, along with Princess trainer and Lab rats. Just didn't have enough willpower/motivation to start from zero back then.

For someone who hasn't touched it for 3+ years, how much is new/improved?

Bulk Biceps

Aug 3, 2020
a1fox3 ok so i have a general understanding of how the debug system works. what i dont understand is why the commands list keeps vanishing when i begin to type "ADD". its annoying and i have no how to stop the list from vanishing or is there a way to stop the list from vanishing?

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Wish they would concentrate on fixing the questlines, the game is for the most part unchanged in years. Code etc has been altered sprites added etc... but the game itself is at mostly the same.
Literally every community developed hentai game. See "girl life" or "violated heroine".

ekusonas

Aug 9, 2020
Just downloaded the latest version and when I start a game, 100% of the students are futanari. Even editing the percentages in the config file does not change this behavior (even setting it to 0)... anyone else having this issue?

EDIT: Nevermind, apparently I messed something up when copying some files from an older version over, so it was my fault. Oops.

Last edited:

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
can you avoid Yaoi ? (Gay)
Yes; in the Preferences, you can blacklist whatever fetishes you want (yaoi, filthy, hairy, etc.). Keep in mind that some teachers are 'coded' for certain fetishes. Oh, and IIRC there's one futa scene that's "required" for a particular end goal (have to see if the 'alternate route' works).

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
a1fox3 ok so i have a general understanding of how the debug system works. what i dont understand is why the commands list keeps vanishing when i begin to type "ADD". its annoying and i have no how to stop the list from vanishing or is there a way to stop the list from vanishing?
Only thing I ever use it for was add money at the start of the game so have no idea on anything else about it.

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019

If you're trying to adjust your own stats, it's easier to follow the instructions from mr biscuits; once you select 'Player', scroll to the bottom, under 'stats' is 'dictStats'. click on '(Collection)' and a popup will open up where you can adjust all these numbers. Below that is 'Skills', where you can change the number of points you have in Photoshop, Lockpicking, etc. (once you initially unlock them). Be advised that jamming Chemistry straight to 100 can break the chain and cause issues.

If you're adjusting the whole game's stats, if you type 'add' in the bottom box, it will pull up all the commands that start with that; use your mousewheel to scroll to the desired Trait, click on it, then go to the end of the command line and add in your number.

Changes to Stats may not be immediately reflected; the system may have to 'update'. Moving between rooms should be enough to trigger this.

NekoNyaKotori

Sep 7, 2020
Yes; in the Preferences, you can blacklist whatever fetishes you want (yaoi, filthy, hairy, etc.). Keep in mind that some teachers are 'coded' for certain fetishes. Oh, and IIRC there's one futa scene that's "required" for a particular end goal (have to see if the 'alternate route' works).
So long i can avoid it i am happy ^^ (i dont have anithing about if other like it so long i dont have to do it ^^)

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes