Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Othger question, is there an easy way to keep reputation high?, because it only goes down, no matter what i do.
Ctrl+F 'reputation' search

Tone down on lewd policies and react to random events more carefully. Then reputation will be fine. And as others said control the way your principal is dressed.

Reactions: Clown.34

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
"Notsupportedexception" error notice keeps popping up every night after trading items with a couple of the girls.

Draxc

May 13, 2020
I can't find the mod folder, I looked through the mod guide and it says to go to Schools/NormalSchool/Mods folder but I can't find a folder named 'mods'. Do I just create my own?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I can't find the mod folder, I looked through the mod guide and it says to go to Schools/NormalSchool/Mods folder but I can't find a folder named 'mods'. Do I just create my own?
When you first start up the game click on the "Modules" button and it should create it for you.
That is as long as you are playing 1.10.0 and up.

Draxc

May 13, 2020
When you first start up the game click on the "Modules" button and it should create it for you.
That is as long as you are playing 1.10.0 and up.
Tried that, the folder still isnt there. I've also tried searching for the mod folder within the the entire game folder, still can't find it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Tried that, the folder still isnt there. I've also tried searching for the mod folder within the the entire game folder, still can't find it.
The location is in the school folder, \hhs+-1.10.0-BETA\Schools\NormalSchool\Mods
If your computer is not making then you need to put it in yourself.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Last edited:

Nezumi-chan

Oct 25, 2019
Huh. I have to admit... I didn't really expect my explaining what my ban from the official forums for the game was actually about to be that much of a conversation-stopper for that discussion.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Dumb question, but here it goes: is there a policy to stop getting new students without losing reputation?
You don't lose reputation for new students only education goes down some. (I should say I never seen that.)
If you cheated to have the students corrupted and not worked on the town at the same time then it may happen but I never seen it.

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
You don't lose reputation for new students only education goes down some. (I should say I never seen that.)
If you cheated to have the students corrupted and not worked on the town at the same time then it may happen but I never seen it.
Happened to me....

Dumb question, but here it goes: is there a policy to stop getting new students without losing reputation?
Edit the "HHS+-1.10.0-Beta-SP1-SP4\Schools\NormalSchool\Rules".

Isilindil

Apr 29, 2018
It's more about me not wanting to bother with more people in the school, but I can ignore this particular issue only for so long. I suspect there is a way to set max students to... let's say 200, after which no more will arrive in the future? (EDIT: Found it)

On another note: the fact you can't use drugs no your slave (the one you can (re)capture and lock in basement) is something that makes me scratch my head every time I think about it.

Last edited:

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
you actually lose reputation in the new version of HHS+.
my tip is to simply restrict the amount of classes. you can only enroll new students as long as there is free space in your classrooms.

btw. i just checked for some 1.10 mods. one looked interesting (and i think i remember it back int he days) called look around v2.
what i found in the MEGA folder surprised me though. stuff like a pregnancy mod and whatnot. ima take a look and check out what it is all about.
here the link:

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 58 Votes