Isilindil

Apr 29, 2018
If you want quest then no but if you just need a body to help then yes.
Considering I still have 4 more to get (which I know at least 3 of them have something, not sure about April), I will give her hard pass for now. Could not find anything in files too, but I'm usually pretty bad at that one so feel free to dig in it yourself and check.

monkey97

Jun 27, 2019
got a question for the brother/sister event i chose the third option without reading it is there a way to get them or do i have to restart?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
got a question for the brother/sister event i chose the third option without reading it is there a way to get them or do i have to restart?
Check to see if you have auto saves and if you do then try one of those, mine saves every night after going to sleep.

Satyr

Jul 22, 2018
Started a new game becasue my last one bad ended. CAN NOT learn lockpicking this time around. Why is it tied to one character and what is the Step By Step process of triggering his dumb event? I have talked to the relevant people, gotten a lockpick first, not gotten one first, min/maxxed stats a thousand times, waited 3 weeks in the park and tried to enter and exit the zone 300+ times. What in the ever loving fuck was the decision making process on this and why no Book to get started like every other skill. MC has a computer but can't look up a YouTube on how to stick a pick in a keyhole?!?!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Started a new game becasue my last one bad ended. CAN NOT learn lockpicking this time around. Why is it tied to one character and what is the Step By Step process of triggering his dumb event? I have talked to the relevant people, gotten a lockpick first, not gotten one first, min/maxxed stats a thousand times, waited 3 weeks in the park and tried to enter and exit the zone 300+ times. What in the ever loving fuck was the decision making process on this and why no Book to get started like every other skill. MC has a computer but can't look up a YouTube on how to stick a pick in a keyhole?!?!
You first must go to the restaurant and have something to eat and read then take the newspaper home and read all stories then you can go to the park and the thief should be there getting ready to steal something and you must intervene and make him teach you.

Reactions: Satyr

Satyr

Jul 22, 2018
You first must go to the restaurant and have something to eat and read then take the newspaper home and read all stories then you can go to the park and the thief should be there getting ready to steal something and you must intervene and make him teach you.
OH jeez the newspaper?! Thanks, what a ridiculous detail.

bansdebar

Jan 11, 2019
I got the feeling that the updates are about 90% technology and 10% content. Is this a correct assumption? Should you play a different scenario instead of the default one for a better experience?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I got the feeling that the updates are about 90% technology and 10% content. Is this a correct assumption? Should you play a different scenario instead of the default one for a better experience?
Once you do all quest then yes mods make the game different for game play.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2022, 06:48:32 pm »

New system for population generation

If anyone is interested in this.

Oct 18, 2018
What do you do in the late game when everyone is corrupt as fuck and you're doing all kinds of wild things in order to not hemorrhage your reputation straight into the dumpster?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
What do you do in the late game when everyone is corrupt as fuck and you're doing all kinds of wild things in order to not hemorrhage your reputation straight into the dumpster?
That's really it after doing all the teachers, students and club quests.
There are a few more quest from the town but not many.

Going to fast with the school corruption and not working on the town will do that to you.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Buying the uniforms for cheerleaders is at the top of my Most Hated list:

1. Once the students ask for new uniforms, you cannot order them until the NEXT day (unless you get asked at more or less exactly 16:00) because the shop owner leaves by the time you get there;
2. Once you order them, it takes a week for them to be delivered to the shop;
3. At this point the delivery to the gym depot happens at 8am NEXT day;

In other words, it takes a total of 9 days, and the stat hit for "not having them yet" has a cooldown of 7, or you avoid going to the Sports Area until then, which means no Gym, Swimming Pool, or Changing Rooms since SA is the "entryway" to those locations.

Avoiding that stat penalty makes me feel like some circus animal jumping through hoops.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Quick question, does anyone know how much longer we will have to wait before the full launch of the new version arrives? Thanks in advance.
No time for that yet because still have 2-4 major bugs that is holding it up.
The most up to date version is the beta version on the OP.

Reactions: Rexaureus

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Oh? Does "Ask him what he wants to do" during Sayoko's request to watch her son have a branch of its own or is it just a "flavor" option? I never had it until today's yet another new playthrough, so I have no idea what exactly the requirement for its appearance is, and the result was...intriguing.

I do know what Sayoko's quest culminates in, just wondering what benefits - if any - that specific option brings to the table.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes