scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
I messed up on the missing student event. Started too early, didn't have enough strength and got my ass kicked, after a while I got a message that the girl was sent home to her parents. Is there a way to reset the event without starting a new game?
Iirc that event is repeatable. After a month, more or less, a new student should wait in the courtyard.
The only downside is that your reputation took a hit, but that can be fixed in the console.

Oct 18, 2018
In this latest version, are there any new events or content compared to the previous ones?
Not really. This update was focused on fixing things up under the hood. Making the code neater and easier to work with. Now the game is much easier to mod, and adding new content will be considerably easier in the future.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How to quickly improve the popularity? What are the methods
You need to learn the talking/gift given and then dating and calling on the phone and so on.
Doing the "right" thing wins over the "wrong" thing.

Y.zombie

Jun 3, 2021
You need to learn the talking/gift given and then dating and calling on the phone and so on.
Talk to a stranger, ask interest and hobby add 5 points, help him later add 10 points, and then there is no option to add favor, how to do, there is no option to send gifts, ask other questions either reduce favor degree or no response

Y.zombie

Jun 3, 2021
There is also the task of helping to buy clothes. I have bought all the clothes again. Why can't I hand in the task

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
There is also the task of helping to buy clothes. I have bought all the clothes again. Why can't I hand in the task
In 1.10 NPCs are looking for gifts and not for regular cloths.

Click on second button (bottom one) in Clothing shop and you will see cloths that those NPCs are looking for.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Talk to a stranger, ask interest and hobby add 5 points, help him later add 10 points, and then there is no option to add favor, how to do, there is no option to send gifts, ask other questions either reduce favor degree or no response
Everything changed in this new version over 1.9.5 but my simple sex walkthrough on the OP still works.

Only buy clothes when they ask for them and make sure you remember who asked for them, same goes with the other items they may ask for.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Only buy clothes when they ask for them and make sure you remember who asked for them, same goes with the other items they may ask for.
Not sure if it is going to be implemented officially or with a mod, but it would be cool if I could open the ingame smartphone and see who asked for what.
Currently I have a shopping list on a txt file: not the most practical solution.

jediwithbat

Oct 10, 2017
Iirc that event is repeatable. After a month, more or less, a new student should wait in the courtyard.
The only downside is that your reputation took a hit, but that can be fixed in the console.
Oh. Thanks then, didn't know. Although I think several months have passed since I started the quest and it has not triggered. But I'll wait and see

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Oh. Thanks then, didn't know. Although I think several months have passed since I started the quest and it has not triggered. But I'll wait and see
Several months, you say? Well, I'd try this solution then.
Back up your save, launch it, press the Debug button on the bottom right corner, open the tab "Reload Events", press "Add Event File", select "Location » School » Outdoors Shared » MissingGirlStart.ve.xml", then press the button "Refresh Files" (this should reset the quest) and close the Debug console.
Keep moving back and forth between Smallville High and the schoolyard during lunchtime (Mon-Fri, 1-2:30 PM). The chance of triggering the event is 25% iirc. Of course there must be at least a brunette available among your female students.
I tested it and it worked on my machine™. Good luck!

Reactions: jediwithbat

jediwithbat

Oct 10, 2017
Several months, you say? Well, I'd try this solution then.
Back up your save, launch it, press the Debug button on the bottom right corner, open the tab "Reload Events", press "Add Event File", select "Location » School » Outdoors Shared » MissingGirlStart.ve.xml", then press the button "Refresh Files" (this should reset the quest) and close the Debug console.
Keep moving back and forth between Smallville High and the schoolyard during lunchtime (Mon-Fri, 1-2:30 PM). The chance of triggering the event is 25% iirc. Of course there must be at least a brunette available among your female students.
I tested it and it worked on my machine™. Good luck!
Thanks,man, worked like a charm, first try I got the event!

Reactions: scrumbles

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
varistor Nothing to add about the errors, never encountered those. As for panties collection: yes, that is normal. I vaguely recall (back from 1.9.5, have yet to get to that point in current 1.10 playthrough) the Secret Panty Exchange club president(?) asking for different kinds of panties at some point, so they are essentially quest items. No idea how many there are.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
An error message appeared, see attachment. Is it okay for panties to accumulate in inventory?
There does seem to be some problems with the panty collecting and using process. If you picked Andy over Annette, the Secret Panty Club never gets started. I can't remember if that stops Ginny from noticing that you have a pair of cheerleader panties and asking for them to make into a bear. Because there is a magic panty bear quest line that I was unable to get started the last time I went through the game.

You could also "use" the panties in your inventory and then give them back to their owners slightly soiled.

varistor

Apr 5, 2018
There does seem to be some problems with the panty collecting and using process. If you picked Andy over Annette, the Secret Panty Club never gets started. I can't remember if that stops Ginny from noticing that you have a pair of cheerleader panties and asking for them to make into a bear. Because there is a magic panty bear quest line that I was unable to get started the last time I went through the game.

You could also "use" the panties in your inventory and then give them back to their owners slightly soiled.
Thanks... I have Annette only, SPC is working and magic panty bear is working too. I try give back to their owners...

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
I went through the Manili quest - bought the books, got the house key, the repeatable visits event, the whole works -, to the point that sex no longer even provides relationship increases. The issue I face is that I called her at some point to arrange a tutoring session, it went as expected...and I can no longer arrange another, almost two months since the first one. All I get is "Date", "Social Call" and "Misdial".

Do I need to do something to unlock further tutoring sessions or did I run into a bug of some sort?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I went through the Manili quest - bought the books, got the house key, the repeatable visits event, the whole works -, to the point that sex no longer even provides relationship increases. The issue I face is that I called her at some point to arrange a tutoring session, it went as expected...and I can no longer arrange another, almost two months since the first one. All I get is "Date", "Social Call" and "Misdial".

Do I need to do something to unlock further tutoring sessions or did I run into a bug of some sort?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You must be home and its on the weekend days only, there should be an options in the front room to call her.

Sorry I thought you was asking about the Perrier quest.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 58 Votes