Squall99

Apr 6, 2019
Sorry if this is something trivial but just can't seem to do it...how do you create new classes ingame? Have like 50 students sitting in the non-assigned tab, class 1-2 are full, and no idea how to make a class 3 or 4.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Sorry if this is something trivial but just can't seem to do it...how do you create new classes ingame? Have like 50 students sitting in the non-assigned tab, class 1-2 are full, and no idea how to make a class 3 or 4.
Very simple just hover over things and it tells you what its for.
On the computer you manage the school 1.jpg then these little arrows lets you make more classes 2.jpg , as you can see by hovering over the area it tells you whats it is for.

Reactions: Squall99
Jun 20, 2017
Quick question that I havent seen an answer for. Whats up with the occasional green names? Ive got a couple Students with green names and cant figure out what it implies.

Feb 22, 2019
To be more precise, it's characters who you have confirmed are futa. I think I saw an option somewhere (a mod maybe ?) that allowed you to know if a character is futa from the beginning or if you need to "find out" yourself. That means if a character is a futa but you haven't discovered it yet, they'll appear as pink aka female.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
MainGoldDragon That one is actually mentioned in a Readme in the game folder: all you need to do [to know who the futas are] is uncheck Futa fetish at character creation + special characters ignore this and still appear as female until discovered to be futas. Missing the info that the indicator is the change to green, though.

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
So crazy Idea, one that I don't know how coding intensive it would be for it to work, but what about replacing the ripped images with paperdoll equivalents, I have played around with the paperdoll game/app and it would be possible. Would line up with the rest of the game better as well and possible make it easier to mod with the ability to create scenes that you can just plug in. Its not like anything is animated so it wouldn't be too difficult I'd imagine

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So crazy Idea, one that I don't know how coding intensive it would be for it to work, but what about replacing the ripped images with paperdoll equivalents, I have played around with the paperdoll game/app and it would be possible. Would line up with the rest of the game better as well and possible make it easier to mod with the ability to create scenes that you can just plug in. Its not like anything is animated so it wouldn't be too difficult I'd imagine
You just have to make sure you rename the paperdoll pics to be the same as the ones you want to replace.

Can you make sex scenes with that app and if so you just need to make them the same size as the ones you are replacing and rename them to be the same as the ones you want to replace.

DarkSIDE1412

Jun 13, 2017
i want ask about something. i'm download 2 version this game, version HHS+-1.10.0-Beta-SP1-SP4 and version HHS+1.9.5-2050-Release.

in version HHS+-1.10.0-Beta-SP1-SP4 i can see friendship point, relitionship point, ..... etc. each im asking npc npc their interest or their job. but in version HHS+1.9.5-2050-Release i can't see point rise or down each im asking npc their interest or their job. i want play in this version HHS+1.9.5-2050-Release, because can only play in this version. do you guys have same problem like me? or only me who have this problem?

sorry my english is very bad

image_2022-02-25_084210.png

Feb 22, 2019
MainGoldDragon That one is actually mentioned in a Readme in the game folder: all you need to do [to know who the futas are] is uncheck Futa fetish at character creation + special characters ignore this and still appear as female until discovered to be futas. Missing the info that the indicator is the change to green, though.
Yeah I think that's what I am talking about, but I also need a clarification because it confused me. From the wording of it it's like as if futa characters are in the game regardless, but if you have the futa fetish checked then the futas are "hidden" until you discover them. And if you leave it unchecked you will instantly know who is a futa..... which sounds like it's backwards.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
MainGoldDragon Having the fetish means...higher arousal gains?...sooo...some sort of difficulty increase for managing your arousal? It probably does add some stats, too, but to me they are inconsequential compared to arousal gain increase because the latter is a bad thing (-rep if caught in public) and stays with you for the whole playthrough. I think "difficulty increase " because that is precisely what enabling more fetishes does: make the sex-related aspect more tedious difficult to manage.

It does sound backwards for me, too, though; wish I knew what the idea behind that decision was. And I fail to understand the point of having that specific switch at all, too: if you dislike futas, I would imagine you wanting to just disable them completely rather than have them "pop up later when discovered, anyway" (permanent characters aside). If they are generated and added either way (unless you edit the files), then what is the point of a switch that is "yes now / yes later" rather than "yes / no"? Beats me. Not like the "undiscovered" futas are stalkers just waiting to ambush and rape you (something I missed in HHS since I got here after Artificial Academy: some...uhm..."independent activity" on the NPC sex front).

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Wait is this a .... six year old game.... that got an update? Dev came back to an abandoned game or what?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Wait is this a .... six year old game.... that got an update? Dev came back to an abandoned game or what?
The game was never abandoned, the dev's work for free and on there own time to keep this game alive.
Many improvements have been made and bug's get fixed and so on.
If you followed this game you would have seen this.

Reactions: Gojii

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
in version HHS+-1.10.0-Beta-SP1-SP4 i can see friendship point, relitionship point...
Unless I'm mistaken, I think it's OK if you can't see them in V1.9.5-2050. The changelog says something about the UI notifications being revamped in the latest version:
About 1.10.0
-----------
We've felt that 1.9.5 was stable enough to keep around for a while, so we took our time with the next release that would become 1.10.0.
[...]
Notable Changes and New Stuff
-----------------------------
- UI notifications have been added to show individual changes in the stats, skills, properties and relationship trackers of NPCs that are part of active events.
Again, I could be mistaken: I don't remember how V1.9.5 worked.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkSIDE1412

DarkSIDE1412

Jun 13, 2017
Unless I'm mistaken, I think it's OK if you can't see them in V1.9.5-2050. The changelog says something about the UI notifications being revamped in the latest version:

ok thank for answear my question, i will continue play V1.9.5-2050.

Reactions: scrumbles

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

ok thank for answear my question, i will continue play V1.9.5-2050.
I can't be sure, but these notifications may be new. I can say that I have never seen them in 1.9.5.

halluva

May 18, 2017
I probably haven't played this game in 5 years. Has the actual content updated, or is it just a lot of tinkering with interfaces (I remember that being the status when I left it)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I probably haven't played this game in 5 years. Has the actual content updated, or is it just a lot of tinkering with interfaces (I remember that being the status when I left it)
Depends on what version you played, there has been more movements on some of the quest with both content and fixes.
1.9.3 to 1.10 has more content than 1.9.5 to 1.10.

If you have account at HHS then you can see the road map so far.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes