a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
could anyone help me figure out how to install the Uzaki and Nishizumi family mod I can't seem to figure it out any help appreciated thanks
Did you use the combine mod or single mods?

The best way to figure it out is find the folders that have the same name and copy the contents from the mod folder of same name to the right folder.

You can just drag all 3 folders into the \Schools\NormalSchool folder and allow them to overwrite what is needs to.

And for the combine there is the xml file that needs to go into \Schools folder and allow it to overwrite what it needs to.

monkey97

Jun 27, 2019
Did you use the combine mod or single mods?

The best way to figure it out is find the folders that have the same name and copy the contents from the mod folder of same name to the right folder.

You can just drag all 3 folders into the \Schools\NormalSchool folder and allow them to overwrite what is needs to.

And for the combine there is the xml file that needs to go into \Schools folder and allow it to overwrite what it needs to.
I'm using the combined mod and just to be clear I unzip it and put the files in the normalschools with the xml in schools right?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm using the combined mod and just to be clear I unzip it and put the files in the normalschools with the xml in schools right?
Yes that is correct and it should overwrite some folders and the xml file.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Of course they're not saying that, no-one will. I simply captured the essence of what everyone is saying and if you got offended by it, then tough luck. And what high horse are you talking about ? I have 0 problems with waiting. If the devs tell me it will take 1 year and I'll wait 1 year.
Only one third of what essence you captured is actually the case. Nobody is saying anything like the second or third thing in the quotes of your previous comment, all anyone is saying is the first part, nobody knows. Trying to tell people to stop asking on F95 is like talking to a wall, nothing is going to change by saying to stop and people will always continue to ask. Telling people the other part is also possibly risking a rule 1.1 violation that none of us want.

Feb 22, 2019
Only one third of what essence you captured is actually the case. Nobody is saying anything like the second or third thing in the quotes of your previous comment, all anyone is saying is the first part, nobody knows. Trying to tell people to stop asking on F95 is like talking to a wall, nothing is going to change by saying to stop and people will always continue to ask. Telling people the other part is also possibly risking a rule 1.1 violation that none of us want.
You should learn what essence means then because that's what I said, not "words".

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You should learn what essence means then because that's what I said, not "words".
"I dunno, fuck you, stop asking"
Your own words as they appear in your own comment. The only essence you captured out of any of that is the first part, nobody knows. The rest of it is completely incorrect, nobody is saying stop asking and nobody on the development team or anyone who can answer when the development team cannot because they are busy is saying "fuck you" to anyone else. There is no essence to capture in the latter two because it doesn't exist, the only essence that exists is that of the first part.

seifun

Jul 4, 2019
Jujst found this quote:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
[/QUOTE]

can anybody explain, what Keller can do or how on is able to avoid fighting in case one abused the "missed girl" and was caught?

Feb 22, 2019
Your own words as they appear in your own comment. The only essence you captured out of any of that is the first part, nobody knows. The rest of it is completely incorrect, nobody is saying stop asking and nobody on the development team or anyone who can answer when the development team cannot because they are busy is saying "fuck you" to anyone else. There is no essence to capture in the latter two because it doesn't exist, the only essence that exists is that of the first part.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The essence of the quoted words is what I was referring to, the only essence that could be captured is that nobody knows how long it will take to get a public release. There are bugs yet to be squashed, major ones, and those can take a long time.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The essence of the quoted words is what I was referring to, the only essence that could be captured is that nobody knows how long it will take to get a public release. There are bugs yet to be squashed, major ones, and those can take a long time.
PLEASE, for the love of god put this to rest.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
PLEASE, for the love of god put this to rest.
Agreed, I am a little on edge because of a similarly annoying argument in another thread and I really want to avoid going overboard. I probably wouldn't go overboard, I am fairly confident in my emotional control, but I still don't want to take that chance.

Apr 26, 2020
oh for flame sake, i see update only to see manure fight in the backlog here trying to out brain damage each other.

Update is good the rest is still being molded and no one is talking about any bugs or suggesting mods so far.. can assume no issues yet.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
oh for flame sake, i see update only to see manure fight in the backlog here trying to out brain damage each other.

Update is good the rest is still being molded and no one is talking about any bugs or suggesting mods so far.. can assume no issues yet.
We found several major bugs that they are trying to fix before it can be released and this includes adding in more content to fix what major bugs were found, many small or minor bugs were found and easily got fixed already.

To fixed 1 or 2 of the major bugs new content had to get added.
For best way to understand some of whats been going on is to go to the dev's blog:

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
"convince the PTA to agree on changes that through time will help you"

It is simple, just put ugly(optional) , corrupt , corporates people into PTA and you can do just that. Sex school. What a great idea to get arrested for public degeneracy

HelotGames

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2022
Just an overall awesome game. It can be played for so long, as a lot of it is a slow grind. However its not an unbearable grind. A few elements are confusing though, and needs a bit of explaining imo, but my god, I'm happy that this is not on Steam and thereby my #1 most played game xD

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Just an overall awesome game. It can be played for so long, as a lot of it is a slow grind. However its not an unbearable grind. A few elements are confusing though, and needs a bit of explaining imo, but my god, I'm happy that this is not on Steam and thereby my #1 most played game xD
If you have tried the look around mod then you will be happy that it will be included in the release version when it gets done.
It will make the world come alive.
Last post on the dev's blog tells about it if you have not tried the mod.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes