Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Is there a way to check what quests, if any, are attached to a specific character? Tied to my previous question about the Titsbig family, I now also have a generic student with an exclamation mark and no idea what event she is tied to.

A couple other things: how do you start the teddy bear events, assuming they are still in? Ginny has no mark next to her name, SPE/Cheerleader clubs are running, locker room has no option to steal the panties during their practice. Is the wiki missing something? Like [actually logical step of] Nude Uniforms policy? That is all I can think of; PTA still resisting that one (not for long, though).
I could not get the teddy bear quest to start on my last pass as a male MC with Andy. I never got the secret panty club to start (needs Annette) and I was able to get Hooters panties and Hardmans panties but never or so rarely got a chance to steal panties from the cheerleaders that I never had cheerleader panties on me. I might have gotten a pair and "used" them and given them back and that might have stopped the chain from firing again. I would have to look at it in the event editor to see if there is a block there somehow.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Considering this thread is for the 1.10 Beta, please remove Lexville from the mod list.
It hasn't been updated yet and just does not work with the current version.
It WILL be updated at some point but not just yet.

Tsugumi, there should be two generics with ! next to their name. They're tied to Carmen Smith's quest.

Regardie, that's no longer true and hasn't been for some time (here's a post from 2015):
Shilo said:
Regarding the connection between Annette and clubs: she used to be favored as president of the Secret Panty Exchange club. However, Ginny from the Panty Crafting events is set to have that position in the latest versions of the game.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Considering this thread is for the 1.10 Beta, please remove Lexville from the mod list.
It hasn't been updated yet and just does not work with the current version.
This thread is for both 1.9.5 and 1.10.
1.9.5 is still on the op for players to be able to use lexville and it stats that mods for 1.9.5 may not work for 1.10.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
I could not get the teddy bear quest to start on my last pass as a male MC with Andy. I never got the secret panty club to start (needs Annette) and I was able to get Hooters panties and Hardmans panties but never or so rarely got a chance to steal panties from the cheerleaders that I never had cheerleader panties on me. I might have gotten a pair and "used" them and given them back and that might have stopped the chain from firing again. I would have to look at it in the event editor to see if there is a block there somehow.
Today I found out what the "Event Editor" looks like.o_O

I understand you can figure this web out, so I would like to run the way I interpret this [using logic and exactly zero knowledge] by you:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

I understand you can figure this web out, so I would like to run the way I interpret this [using logic and exactly zero knowledge] by you:

Most quest require almost equal amount of male to female to move forward.

This from the config file.

Note 1: While you could still play with a heavy bias towards one gender there are various issues:
- In general, the game assumes a reasonably mix of males and females
- Many events (including main story events) will either not fire or fire much less often (so you may well miss them)
- Some older events may even throw an exception

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017

And you might have discovered why I have not been able to move forward and steal more panties as I never go there before school starts. Will have to give that a try and see what happens.

• Haha
Reactions: Tsugumi

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
a1fox3 That note matters little unless you mod/edit the game files directly, the reason is right there: "in general" and "reasonable". I got nothing on RNG deciding to do using default ratios, whatever they are. "60% of the time it works every time" - I send my greetings from the 40% area. :giggle:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
a1fox3 That note matters little unless you mod/edit the game files directly, the reason is right there: "in general" and "reasonable". I got nothing on RNG deciding to do using default ratios, whatever they are. "60% of the time it works every time" - I send my greetings from the 40% area. :giggle:
Then something is wrong in your game because of what you wrote.

"" I have only 2 generic females, 2 others are futas and the rest are males.""

In my game I get 2 male, 2 female and maybe a futa.
Don't know how many males are in the club so can't really tell the % of each but having only 2 female alone with 2 futa puts those 2 at the same % or so it seems to me.
Futa should be at 10% and both male and female at 45% each at start up.

<!-- STUDENT GENDER MIX: To change the mix of genders (i.e. to add more males, females or futanaris):

1. Just below you will see:
<MalePercentage>45</MalePercentage>
<FemalePercentage>45</FemalePercentage>
<FutanariPercentage>10</FutanariPercentage>

This allows the game to gen up the right amount of each gender for each club and classrooms that allow the game to run as it should and yours seems to be off in this regards.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
a1fox3 That linked image is actually the whole roster for the club.

And the ratios - I did get the correct file, right? From the "NormalSchool/Config" folder.

Thing is, I see nothing "wrong" with that: the way I understand it, those values are for the game to use when generating NPCs, not something for them to adhere to afterwards.

For example, what MIGHT be happening in my case: I have "new students" policy set to "based on needs". All the game had to do at New Game is generate those 10% of futas with Education stat lower than the male/female counterparts. As a result, I would have a school (and, by extension, clubs) chock-full of futas whilst the town itself conforms to those 45/45/10 values just fine.

P.s. Since my assumption directly conflicts with your last statement, I have a question about it: is the "club and classrooms" part an assumption on your part (e.g., based on your playthroughs) or a confirmed fact (verified by the developers, you found something in the code, etc.)?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
a1fox3 That linked image is actually the whole roster for the club.

And the ratios - I did get the correct file, right? From the "NormalSchool/Config" folder.

Thing is, I see nothing "wrong" with that: the way I understand it, those values are for the game to use when generating NPCs, not something for them to adhere to afterwards.

For example, what MIGHT be happening in my case: I have "new students" policy set to "based on needs". All the game had to do at New Game is generate those 10% of futas with Education stat lower than the male/female counterparts. As a result, I would have a school (and, by extension, clubs) chock-full of futas whilst the town itself conforms to those 45/45/10 values just fine.

P.s. Since my assumption directly conflicts with your last statement, I have a question about it: is the "club and classrooms" part an assumption on your part (e.g., based on your playthroughs) or a confirmed fact (verified by the developers, you found something in the code, etc.)?
I have no idea about the code all my knowledge comes from HHS forums while they talked about why things were not working for some players.

Both town and school have the 10/45/45 and the clubs and classrooms are suppose to have close to that split to run as they should, with that being said events are based on clubs having min of 20 or more students in them with close matching numbers of male to female for events to fire off.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Will this game ever get original asset ? I like the game but can't really get into it because borrow asset.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Will this game ever get original asset ? I like the game but can't really get into it because borrow asset.
Then you are most likely never going to "get into it". Not only would you need to pay for the art, the amount of work is tremendous due to how varied each scene can be. For example, a simple male/female/futanari pair: there are 9 variations of one scene. If you want to be shown more than the same picture every time - multiply 9 by the number of pictures. Then add in the amount of different scenes. Then add the fetishes. The list of variables goes on.

It is simply unfeasible: you would [most likely] throw variety out the window, [probably] burn the artist(s) out and [definitely] commercialize the game to cover the costs. While I obviously cannot speak for the developer, I doubt "commercial success" is the way they plan on going.

Short answer: 99.(9)% no, never.

bansdebar

Jan 11, 2019
Then you are most likely never going to "get into it". Not only would you need to pay for the art, the amount of work is tremendous due to how varied each scene can be. For example, a simple male/female/futanari pair: there are 9 variations of one scene. If you want to be shown more than the same picture every time - multiply 9 by the number of pictures. Then add in the amount of different scenes. Then add the fetishes. The list of variables goes on.

It is simply unfeasible: you would [most likely] throw variety out the window, [probably] burn the artist(s) out and [definitely] commercialize the game to cover the costs. While I obviously cannot speak for the developer, I doubt "commercial success" is the way they plan on going.

Short answer: 99.(9)% no, never.
I mean if they just use a a template of some body sizes and heads independently from eachother it's not that big amount of work.. but still work. Then probably need enough donations also to pay the artists..

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I mean if they just use a a template of some body sizes and heads independently from eachother it's not that big amount of work.. but still work. Then probably need enough donations also to pay the artists..
That would work for the paperdoll assets, but a template won't help for the art in the background, which is taken from the internet and that is the problem. It would be a massive undertaking because it would mean having to commission new art on a massive scale. Not only that, but art commissions get real expensive real quick, especially on this scale. The developers, who are working on this entirely free, would have to use a ridiculous amount of money to commission either one artist or a whole bunch of artists to make new art, probably the latter with the sheer number of things to be replaced.

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
I think easiest would be implementing 2D/3D models with customization like in Kiss (e.g. for 2D CustomReido/MML series or for 3D from Custom(Order)Maid series) or Illusion (e.g. cartoonish Koikatsu or more real like HoneySelect2) games for Actors and scenes. But still, programming something like that (to look good) would cost money.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
I suppose they forgot to renew the domain’s registration before its expiration date.
Nothing is lost, they just have to pay the (annual?) fee.
In a few hours it should be up again (worst case, we have to wait a couple of days: DNS propagation and stuff).

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️
3.60 star(s) 58 Votes