Feb 22, 2019
The essence of the quoted words is what I was referring to, the only essence that could be captured is that nobody knows how long it will take to get a public release. There are bugs yet to be squashed, major ones, and those can take a long time.
What quoted words ? I didn't quote any words when I said that. And I specifically say I don't care how long it takes.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Any mods compatible with current latest version?
Thanks in advance.
Unfortunately, with the update still in beta, most mods are on hold for and not currently compatible with the new version. There are a couple, though. Pregnancy, I think, and the one that let's you actually see the characters in the room visually instead of just their names, which is actually getting added into the base game.

Reactions: Daba
Apr 26, 2020
MainGoldDragon

alex2011

If you have tried the look around mod then you will be happy that it will be included in the release version when it gets done.
It will make the world come alive.
Last post on the dev's blog tells about it if you have not tried the mod.
this 2 are starting again, i dont know the protocol when handling spam and stuff or if their brain dmg fight artificially bumps this ect... but highly unrelated to the game.
--
Cool so fan made mods are being accepted to the main game. its going to be years before an actual update or change in the paper doll with more interactiveness.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
I decided to go full no-hypnosis and reported Felicia Titsbig to her mother. Notes indicate there is nothing else, but both Felicia and Sandra have quest markers next to their names. Is it just a bug or is there actually another quest (alternative way to proceed with corruption, maybe?) attached to that family?

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
crit_basic I fail to see anything indicative of another quest there - at least on the Titsbig page. To make sure: I am playing as a female principal, so the vanilla romance route is a no-go.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
MainGoldDragon

alex2011

this 2 are starting again, i dont know the protocol when handling spam and stuff or if their brain dmg fight artificially bumps this ect... but highly unrelated to the game.
--
Cool so fan made mods are being accepted to the main game. its going to be years before an actual update or change in the paper doll with more interactiveness.
Just ignore him, either he'll stop or a mod will come by the thread eventually, summoned or not, and the thread will be cleaned. I already agreed with a1fox3 that enough was said, he won't accept anything anyone here has to say no matter how valid it is, so the best thing we can do is not pay attention to him.
--
Yes, I went back to where it was said and it was the Look Around mod that is getting added to the base game while the Pregnancy mod, I believe, has been updated to work with the beta. Be careful with it, though, as this is a beta and things may change in ways that make the beta version of mods incompatible. If that happens, something that can also happen, assuming anything of the mod is saved, is breaking of saves. I am personally just waiting until the full release to play the new version at all just because I don't want to risk it, plus one of my main mods is still holding until full release.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Just ignore him, either he'll stop or a mod will come by the thread eventually, summoned or not, and the thread will be cleaned. I already agreed with a1fox3 that enough was said, he won't accept anything anyone here has to say no matter how valid it is, so the best thing we can do is not pay attention to him.
--
Yes, I went back to where it was said and it was the Look Around mod that is getting added to the base game while the Pregnancy mod, I believe, has been updated to work with the beta. Be careful with it, though, as this is a beta and things may change in ways that make the beta version of mods incompatible. If that happens, something that can also happen, assuming anything of the mod is saved, is breaking of saves. I am personally just waiting until the full release to play the new version at all just because I don't want to risk it, plus one of my main mods is still holding until full release.
I wish for full pregnancy for this wonderful game.

Many different ways to bring it in.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I wish for full pregnancy for this wonderful game.

Many different ways to bring it in.
There are, and I know this isn't going to happen, but I wish there was a way to keep the girls we get pregnant through the base game. As it is now, we either keep the girl OR we get her pregnant and her family moves, removing her entirely. I don't even care if the pregnancies are just thrown into the void when they get to the birthing stage as long as we don't lose the girl.

With all that said, I believe it might be a big benefit to the game for the developers to overhaul the current pregnancy through the missing girl quest using the existing full pregnancy system in the Pregnancy mod. I am not one to dictate how things are done to the developers, though, I was just giving my own view on it. I don't think it is my place to make suggestions to them.

The problem I constantly run into with the pregnancy as it is in the missing girl quest is that the game, for some reason, hates me and constantly chooses my favorite girls as the missing girl, so when I go for the pregnancy, inevitably because that is the only way to get it, my favorite girls get removed. I have had entire harems of girls that I've built up over the long term in game start to disappear this way and it has started to make me dread the missing girl quest's repeatability.

I'm pretty sure, if I read the mod's description right, that the Pregnancy mod allows for repeatable pregnancy of any character in the game that isn't male, so this would immediately solve the issue of the missing girl being removed by getting pregnant because I would then be able to enjoy pregnancy without the girl being removed. No more having to choose the pregnancy option in the missing girl quest to get pregnancy, no more girl getting removed, easy in theory.

Last edited:

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Besharia

The only trap content would be the Shimakaze quest and it gives you the option to not investigate further. The filter does not seem to hide text describing, for example, random one-liner events in town of two male students making out but it does hide the image. So yeah, that type of content is easily avoidable.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is the gay and trap content avoidable?
All content is avoidable in this game.
2 quest come to mind that needs it, 1 as stated above and the other 1 is getting the futa drugs to change a futa to a girl.
But like I said all of this is still avoidable if you don't want it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
OP has up to SP4.

Quoted from HHS site.
1. (First upload.)
Small pack of changes today; it's really not enough to justify calling it a service pack. None of these should require a restart. To install, place in the same folder as HHS+.exe and extract the contents.

* (Hopefully) fixes missing carriage returns causing [pagebreak] to not work correctly.
* Fixed the Cheerleader stuffed animal having text for the Daisy Maddox stuffed animal.
* Per request, removed hard-coded body size changes from sex. Now, the After Sex native event will be called regardless of whether Perform Intercourse or Have Sex was used, and should be used to handle any body size changes.
* Added new status effect modifiers that allow for fetishes to be temporarily added or removed. In the event of a conflict between these modifiers, the add effect will win.

2. (2nd upload.)
Another small pack of changes. Same install directions.

* Finished adding the new status effect modifiers (I'd gotten distracted yesterday and forgot to add references to them in a couple of locations).
* Fixed some text replacements in Beach/SexStraightDuo
* Fixed some incorrect brackets in ClassroomBiology/AnatomyModel

3. (3rd upload.)
Penis size mods were using breast size instead of penis for change calculations. Goes into School\NormalSchool\Events\ItemEvents\

4. (4th upload.)
Onsen exception fix, goes into School\NormalSchool\Events\Location\Onsen\Onsen Bath F\

Remember on upload 3 and 4 to remove the numbers and _ in front so it will work.

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Does the sister still bang other dudes after she is corrupted? Any way to avoid this?
Yes, futas and girls, too. She will basically come home, occasionally, not every day, with any student in the game. I haven't seen her do it with non-student types, though.

Yes you can tell her no friend over and that stops it.
That is if I remember correctly.
I have never seen this option, is it in 1.9.5 or is this new to 1.10 (assuming you are remembering correctly, of course)?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yes, futas and girls, too. She will basically come home, occasionally, not every day, with any student in the game. I haven't seen her do it with non-student types, though.

I have never seen this option, is it in 1.9.5 or is this new to 1.10 (assuming you are remembering correctly, of course)?
You can give her rules or its in the settings or something, I have not played for over 6 months now waiting on the next beta or full release to play again.
I don't remember how but it was something in both 1.9.5 and 1.10.

Reactions: alex2011

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Is there a way to check what quests, if any, are attached to a specific character? Tied to my previous question about the Titsbig family, I now also have a generic student with an exclamation mark and no idea what event she is tied to.

A couple other things: how do you start the teddy bear events, assuming they are still in? Ginny has no mark next to her name, SPE/Cheerleader clubs are running, locker room has no option to steal the panties during their practice. Is the wiki missing something? Like [actually logical step of] Nude Uniforms policy? That is all I can think of; PTA still resisting that one (not for long, though).

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there a way to check what quests, if any, are attached to a specific character? Tied to my previous question about the Titsbig family, I now also have a generic student with an exclamation mark and no idea what event she is tied to.

A couple other things: how do you start the teddy bear events, assuming they are still in? Ginny has no mark next to her name, SPE/Cheerleader clubs are running, locker room has no option to steal the panties during their practice. Is the wiki missing something? Like [actually logical step of] Nude Uniforms policy? That is all I can think of; PTA still resisting that one (not for long, though).
Check the wiki and see if it has any info on what you are looking for, other than that I don't know.

Maybe someone else has the answers.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes