Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
The game was never abandoned, the dev's work for free and on there own time to keep this game alive.
Many improvements have been made and bug's get fixed and so on.
If you followed this game you would have seen this.
Awesome. I wasn't shitting on the game, it was an actual question. Dunno what the "if you followed.." is for. Not all of us have hung around h game forum threads for 6 years dude. :/ But that's great on the dev, definitely going to give it a look.

Feb 22, 2019
Awesome. I wasn't shitting on the game, it was an actual question. Dunno what the "if you followed.." is for. Not all of us have hung around h game forum threads for 6 years dude. :/ But that's great on the dev, definitely going to give it a look.
I get you. I too remember a game whose title was adjacent to "Hentai High School" and it was abandoned. But I noticed this one was using the Kisekae models and I don't remember the abandoned one using those models so I thought it either got picked back up or it's different.

Reactions: Gojii

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
I get you. I too remember a game whose title was adjacent to "Hentai High School" and it was abandoned. But I noticed this one was using the Kisekae models and I don't remember the abandoned one using those models so I thought it either got picked back up or it's different.
Yeah enjoying it so far the bit I did. Does anyone know what precisely breaks for the game by having the gender imbalance having fewer than 30% men/women at start (looks like all that happens is a lot of same sex parent couples?) Also does anyone know how to enable more single parents?

Also decided to fuck in middle of town to see what would happen till I caused a game over one time. Sounded like there a certain stat threshold people in the town need to hit to enable that to just be allowed? Pretty funny seeing that being at thing.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah enjoying it so far the bit I did. Does anyone know what precisely breaks for the game by having the gender imbalance having fewer than 30% men/women at start (looks like all that happens is a lot of same sex parent couples?) Also does anyone know how to enable more single parents?

Also decided to fuck in middle of town to see what would happen till I caused a game over one time. Sounded like there a certain stat threshold people in the town need to hit to enable that to just be allowed? Pretty funny seeing that being at thing.
Club events and some other event require close to 50/50 split between female and male.

20 club members can have 8 male 8 female and 4 futa and so on.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Club events and some other event require close to 50/50 split between female and male.

20 club members can have 8 male 8 female and 4 futa and so on.
Are those events critical to the game or not really?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Are those events critical to the game or not really?
No event is critical to the game, all you have to do is raise the score/grade of the students for the game.
You get 2 and 1/2 years to raise the test/grade score of the students and thats it to win, I am not sure if you need good rep to win.

Every thing else is just gravy.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
At least tell them to you us a rough estimate. Is it a week ? a month ? a year ? 2 years ? literally nothing to go off of.
Saying "when it's ready" is basically the best estimate we have right now because there is no telling from the outside how close the issues are to being fixed. Several bugs have proven problematic from what a1fox3 said, so it could be a month, it could be a week, or it could be three years all depending on the remaining bugs.

Reactions: a1fox3

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
Basically when it's ready, meaning as many bugs as they know about have been squashed.
Why do people tend to give such answers, of course when it's ready. If you can't estimate why say anything at all. I know this is all volunteer work and we should be grateful for whatever we get, but still, if you can't say anything meaningful, it's better to say nothing.

Reactions: MainGoldDragon

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
any news when this goes out of beta?
Basically when it's ready, meaning as many bugs as they know about have been squashed.
At least tell them to you us a rough estimate. Is it a week ? a month ? a year ? 2 years ? literally nothing to go off of.
Saying "when it's ready" is basically the best estimate we have right now because there is no telling from the outside how close the issues are to being fixed. Several bugs have proven problematic from what a1fox3 said, so it could be a month, it could be a week, or it could be three years all depending on the remaining bugs.
This is your best answer^^^^^

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Why do people tend to give such answers, of course when it's ready. If you can't estimate why say anything at all. I know this is all volunteer work and we should be grateful for whatever we get, but still, if you can't say anything meaningful, it's better to say nothing.
I already said why, because there is no other answer. I know it isn't the kind of answer you're looking for, but what you're looking for just is not there to be said. If nothing is said at all, history on these threads suggests that the same exact question will continue to be asked repeatedly until it is answered, if not by the one who asked first, then by someone else looking for the answer who happens to find the one who asked before them, so it is actually best to answer the question when it comes up even if there is no answer that the person asking wants to hear. This way any of the later repeats, which are inevitable, can simply be answered by pointing to the post that said the answer the last time it was asked.

This is your best answer^^^^^
I wish I had better answers to give, though you or Shilo would probably beat me to it if there was actually a better answer to give.

Reactions: SamHaim

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Here is the direct link to the dev's blog done by Shilo.

If you can not see it there let me know and I will post all 7 of them here.

Reactions: alex2011

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So the answer is "I dunno, fuck you, stop asking".
No one is saying that, this game is being worked on by people who don't get paid anything for there time.
The beta was released here so more players can enjoy what has changed and to help find bugs.
Several major bugs were found and being worked on by un-paid dev's on there own time.
It will get done but no one can tell you how long it will be also it seems like one of the major devs has gone missing now for over a year.
So get off your high-horse and wait like the rest of us are.

Reactions: alex2011
Feb 22, 2019
No one is saying that, this game is being worked on by people who don't get paid anything for there time.
The beta was released here so more players can enjoy what has changed and to help find bugs.
Several major bugs were found and being worked on by un-paid dev's on there own time.
It will get done but no one can tell you how long it will be also it seems like one of the major devs has gone missing now for over a year.
So get off your high-horse and wait like the rest of us are.
Of course they're not saying that, no-one will. I simply captured the essence of what everyone is saying and if you got offended by it, then tough luck. And what high horse are you talking about ? I have 0 problems with waiting. If the devs tell me it will take 1 year and I'll wait 1 year.

Reactions: Gojii

monkey97

Jun 27, 2019
could anyone help me figure out how to install the Uzaki and Nishizumi family mod I can't seem to figure it out any help appreciated thanks

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes