barteke22

Sep 23, 2017
already had that installed long before the chain even started. one of the guides here said to wait a few days and it should autotrigger in the office but so far, nothing's happened. And yeah, not having the wiki is a pain
Make sure nude uniforms aren't enabled, and go to your office when it's empty during a break.

Doppiofriend

Jun 9, 2019
Playing around in the game while heavily abusing debug mode right now (which is probably the cause of my problem) and how do I have sex in public? No matter what stat I manipulate, the girls always refuse my advances.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Playing the game in while heavily abusing debug mode right now (which is probably the cause of my problem) and how do I have sex in public? No matter what stat I manipulate, the girls always refuse my advances.
There not corrupt enough, you can abuse your stats and the girls if you know how but you will take a major hit on rep if you do.

This game is about slowly corrupting the school and town so you can do things like that but you can take major hit on rep if your not careful about when, where and who you do it with.

Alvera

Aug 23, 2017
Also, since the site is down at the moment, here's a link to my mods if anyone wants them. Off the top of my head, these are New Game ONLY: Indicators & Difficulty, Pregnancy. The rest work in existing games.

1.10 (extract into mods & enable): Mega
1.9.5 (extract into game folder): Mega
Question, is there a way to make pregnancy shorter?

darkshaw

Jan 20, 2019
The chat system is too repetitive and too quizzical. It needs to be reworked completely into something like the interaction system of rogue like evolution and less dependent on gifting, asking for the hobby and same flirting lines. Basically you are forced to simp all the time with every girl, if you don't want to cheat with hypnosis etc...
Also how the fcck you can basically do everything else before kissing? Basically the waifus in this game get angry for a kiss and meanwhile they let you do anything else, I'm speechless

I'll try to learn the modding framework of this game hoping to change some of this stuff, if others do that before me I'll be still happy.

But first when will be the site online again?

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
But first when will be the site online again?
I don't think anyone here knows. Could be a few days, a week, a month. Could be never.

The domain registration expires on May 23, and last year it was renewed on Apr 23. I guess these two dates are the ones to watch out for, because the first second might be on auto-reminder. And if the second first one passes with no changes, something is seriously wrong with Zythen and former members of the site might have to start looking into alternatives.

Last edited:

anthen123

Jul 13, 2018
Make sure nude uniforms aren't enabled, and go to your office when it's empty during a break.
wdym by break? i've tried pretty much hanging around the principal's office all day on school days (nude uniforms arent enabled) but nothing's happened. Is there some other quest chain that could be blocking it or something?

barteke22

Sep 23, 2017
wdym by break? i've tried pretty much hanging around the principal's office all day on school days (nude uniforms arent enabled) but nothing's happened. Is there some other quest chain that could be blocking it or something?
Any break, like lunch. I can't say which exact step you're on without seeing your save. I assume if you said she's fine as she is, you don't have futanari blacklisted. The only other block would be her not being in your office, but that's later, the parts before require office to be empty. Unless you chose to cure her, in which case she should be in your office to begin with (call her there and re-enter).

anthen123

Jul 13, 2018
Any break, like lunch. I can't say which exact step you're on without seeing your save. I assume if you said she's fine as she is, you don't have futanari blacklisted. The only other block would be her not being in your office, but that's later, the parts before require office to be empty. Unless you chose to cure her, in which case she should be in your office to begin with (call her there and re-enter).
Ahh, seems like the blacklist was the issue. Thanks!

Reactions: barteke22

darkshaw

Jan 20, 2019
We'll wait at least two more weeks to see if it comes up again. Otherwise we will start looking for alternatives.
Would be a good idea meanwhile to make a few threads here on the major mods, maybe post a wiki and modding tutorials. As a contingency plan but also to help the community not die down.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
If you think creating a wiki from scratch is easily done in a few weeks, especially one for an adult game that most wiki sites won't touch with a 30' pole... :cautious: A game whose last incarnation is still in active beta, no less.

darkshaw

Jan 20, 2019
If you think creating a wiki from scratch is easily done in a few weeks, especially one for an adult game that most wiki sites won't touch with a 30' pole... :cautious: A game whose last incarnation is still in active beta, no less.
You know there is already one on the now offline website )maybe is not up to date but is still something. If they can't get it from the website backup then there is still the website snapshot by waybackmachine

barteke22

Sep 23, 2017
Most of the mods are either hosted on the site, or by their authors - so unless they show up here to post their stuff - that will be gone along with the site. Unless some users have copies (that they're sure are latest/working versions) - I can drop those into my Mega for easy access if you PM them.

Shilo I guess these could maybe be added as a spoiler in the OP so they're not lost in the comments:
My mods + a few that I had copies of laying around, also added README files with minor info:
- 1.10: Futanari Overhaul 1.2 & NewSexyUniformVariant.
- 1.9.5: Lexville + Pregnancy combined by diskc.

1.10 (extract into mods & enable):
1.9.5 (extract into game folder):

Mod installation + mod making guides:

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
If they can't get it from the website backup then there is still the website snapshot by waybackmachine
If the devs had access to backups, none of this would matter.

Wayback Machine has very selective snapshots of the site, and I think all the advanced areas like media, etc weren't available to non-users?

darkshaw

Jan 20, 2019
Add also this to your folder barteke22

Majority of working mods for 1.9.5 and Lexville updated to the last month from the website

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Would this be a good time to think about starting a new repo on Git or another site? You must have local copies of the game code that could be put up as a starting point.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes