Dagoth

Aug 12, 2016
Just for reference, I sent an email to the address tied to the HHS domain yesterday, on the off chance that something comes of that. Haven't heard anything back, obviously. That email address might also be defunct at this point, so it doesn't necessarily mean anything.
Still worrying, though.

Last edited:

bansdebar

Jan 11, 2019
What about HHS do you like? The Headmaster is the obvious one but there could be numerous games depending on if you enjoy the management, corruption, etc aspects of the game.
Mostly the combination of management and corruption. It's nice in this setting. Wife trainer I also enjoyed. is the headmaster developed far enough yet? I usually avoid games which don't look ready yet.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
So I tried the game out about a month or so ago for first time, was having fun and checked out the site. Hopped back on to see recent posts and saw it went down now. But I figured I'd ask here if anyone would be willing. I have a few questions if anyone could cue me in I'd appreciate it.

Is there a point you can get the town to where you can sort of just have public sex whenever then, like no matter how many times you did it?
It seems like theres the whole city govt aspect to it, but I'm still early on. I understand the school dress code is one thing. Is it just the average person in the city's corruption hasnt be at a level or is there there a mechanic for some ordinance that you do?

Also I was seeing a few say using debug to raise skills actually doesn't give you max ability for them (hypnotism/etc)?
I noticed hypnotism was failing a bit after i maxed it from what I'd gotten it to beforehand and wanted to confirm that (and also if normally maxing it out guarantees success for it?).

Lastly, is there a way to prevent every kid aside from the few story characters from always having two parents?
Wondering this in terms of modding the game a bit, as it seems to just impose it (which leads to if you do any gender imbalance causing a ton of m/m f/f futa/f etc arrangements). Not like the couples are an issue for me, but I was hoping to have more single parent households if possible.

barteke22

Sep 23, 2017
Gonna be a bit vague as I don't recall the specifics. I think the public rules relax a lot after the photoshop chain (newspaper), not sure how much effect it has on public sex (that's mostly a combo of things like relationship/looks (grunge/charisma/stamina)/hypno/drugs + arousal/energy) - all depends on what approach you take.

Not sure if there's any town choices, or if that's still a WIP. Last I remember town could be handled by dropping specific items/mad science.

All rules (and your own dress code) are mostly about balancing things along with school/town progression/subjects. Going too quickly on a lot of things can give you a bunch of negatives. You can probably strike some balance by going harder in one area (to get some benefit) and making up for potential loses in other areas (which will likely also give you other bonuses). By bonuses I mean rep/stat changes.

On parents: You could likely erase their relationship data, but that would require VEE or SQL knowledge (maybe both). I'm not sure if setting a kid's parent properties would be enough, it might be if the database is auto-updated (or not referenced anywhere).
If it was that simple you could Iterate all non-special students and set their Mother/Father Properties to Nothing with 'Set Property by Name'. That might sound complicated, but it's just like 4-5 Ops (if the SQL doesn't need updating).

However: In the next version there's going to be more control over non-special population generation. So before starting a new game, you could alter some files to generate x% of population with 1 or 0 parents (or all of them, though that might be bad).
You can basically make your own 'group template' files like 'male/futa child with 1 parent + 1 sister' and then tell the game how many % of that template to generate.

dedios3

Jun 26, 2017
as the official website is disabled. Someone can tell me if you can do that people who manipulate will be Transvestive ? .... (Apart from Lucas's specific character .....)

Umgah

Sep 26, 2016
Just for reference, I sent an email to the address tied to the HHS domain yesterday, on the off chance that something comes of that. Haven't heard anything back, obviously. That email address might also be defunct at this point, so it doesn't necessarily mean anything.
Still worrying, though.
Temporary Discord server with some of HHS+ developers:

However there are no much news. For now it's just a place to connect with people who were involved in the game development but had no other contacts outside of forum on .

• Red Heart
Reactions: alex2011

miel360

Apr 9, 2021
Mostly the combination of management and corruption. It's nice in this setting. Wife trainer I also enjoyed. is the headmaster developed far enough yet? I usually avoid games which don't look ready yet.
It's not complete but there is a lot of content to play with.

bboy34

May 6, 2020
As the wiki is down, I don't have a nice little helper when I am stuck. Maybe someone here can help me. I am currently stuck at sexy uniform and theoretical sex ed, and I regularly get a teacher in my room that tells me that they suck at sex ed and I think I should talk to I think with Miss Keller. But no matter what I do, I cannot do anything with her.

barteke22

Sep 23, 2017
As the wiki is down, I don't have a nice little helper when I am stuck. Maybe someone here can help me. I am currently stuck at sexy uniform and theoretical sex ed, and I regularly get a teacher in my room that tells me that they suck at sex ed and I think I should talk to I think with Miss Keller. But no matter what I do, I cannot do anything with her.
PTA propolsal for the uniforms might have to do with the Daisy Maddox chain (can't remember). The game is designed around having one subject per teacher, and a teacher keeps telling you they're bad at SexEd + that Keller is better? Make her the only SexEd teacher.

miel360

Apr 9, 2021
The game is designed around having one subject per teacher
Wait really? I've always set it up so there are three teachers teaching each subject to make sure no class is ever without a teacher. Have I been doing it wrong this whole time?

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
miel360 Yes and no. If your goal is to min-max the hell out of it, the setup is, in fact, far from ideal, since you let teachers teach subjects they are sometimes horribly bad at, leading to students gaining less in terms of stats from their lessons. If not - not much is lost, things just take a little bit longer to progress.

Personally, I do it the same way: check every subject for every teacher, and adjust whenever needed for a quest (e.g., Carmen Smith). Sucks in the beginning for Education, but I compensate for that by updating the teacher...manual...thingies whenever I do paperwork.

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
I always check all Yellow Subjects (or more than 1/4 of the bar) for each Teacher after employment (only for first 2 teachers I choose all Subjects).
Each week you can do Paperwork in you office -> you can work there on Teacher Manual. After some months you will have Teachers with all Yellow and Green Stats.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
barteke22, I'm currently using the Pregnancy mod and have run into something strange.
I knocked up Sierra Hardman once and Susan Hooter twice. They knew about it and the subsequent events fired as normal. That's not what's strange (depending on who you ask) but it's useful as a lead into the actually strange thing.
I knocked up Suzy Slutsky while under the effects of Mind Control but the events are not firing. It's stuck on Pregnancy Message in the Status Effects section. It's been long enough for her to tell me that she took a test and the rest but she's not even showing a pregnancy.

One last thing for anyone that knows, is there any way to check if the Cheerleaders will accept the Sexy Cheerleader Outfits?

barteke22

Sep 23, 2017
On teachers: The initial system was designed around one teacher per subject I think, there were a bunch of minor bugs if you assigned multiple (not sure if the Keller chain was a play on that, and is just an artefact of that). I think most of the issues have been fixed by now, and there's further control with being able to pick the subject + room in schedule. Basically teachers struggled to tell which subject/room they were meant to be in if same subject was taught at the same time by multiple people (that also had other subjects) - so you'd end up with multiple teachers in one room, or no teachers at all (because they thought the slot was filled and they were free).

Squark Uh, pregnancy has been redesigned a lot in terms of logic since the public version. Does she only have the trait? If she doesn't have the Status Effect (Pregnancy) then that's probably by design (the message not clearing bit was a bug, but harmless).

Unless she still has the Status Effect, she simply decided to have an abortion. Hypno/rape results in the NPC not knowing/hating who the father is, so they have a choice to abort/keep depending on personality/if they have someone else to bring it up with. She also might've chosen to keep it, but won't inform you - in which case something might be wrong with her stomach.

You can check if the child exists by running, in the Database tab (FatherID would be either 0 (PC) or -1 (unknown)):
Code:
SELECT * FROM Children WHERE MotherID = (her UID from debug) AND Born = 0

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
<...> I think the public rules relax a lot after the photoshop chain (newspaper) <...>
The effect is ultimately rather ; -5 might seem like alot because it affects every single townie, buuuut...you still go after select few (mostly Specials) and nothing else changes for you in the long run. After all, corrupting 800 adults roaming around the whole town is much more difficult than 400 students spending half their day in a restricted area (whose location you have extra control over via the PA System, to boot).

Granted, it would matter more if/when the Town Hall chain is completed and something like town-wide policies comes into play.:sneaky:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
On teachers: The initial system was designed around one teacher per subject I think, there were a bunch of minor bugs if you assigned multiple (not sure if the Keller chain was a play on that, and is just an artefact of that). I think most of the issues have been fixed by now, and there's further control with being able to pick the subject + room in schedule. Basically teachers struggled to tell which subject/room they were meant to be in if same subject was taught at the same time by multiple people (that also had other subjects) - so you'd end up with multiple teachers in one room, or no teachers at all (because they thought the slot was filled and they were free).

Squark Uh, pregnancy has been redesigned a lot in terms of logic since the public version. Does she only have the trait? If she doesn't have the Status Effect (Pregnancy) then that's probably by design (the message not clearing bit was a bug, but harmless).

Unless she still has the Status Effect, she simply decided to have an abortion. Hypno/rape results in the NPC not knowing/hating who the father is, so they have a choice to abort/keep depending on personality/if they have someone else to bring it up with. She also might've chosen to keep it, but won't inform you - in which case something might be wrong with her stomach.

You can check if the child exists by running, in the Database tab (FatherID would be either 0 (PC) or -1 (unknown)):
Code:
SELECT * FROM Children WHERE MotherID = (her UID from debug) AND Born = 0
Her UID is 61, so I ran this in the DB: SELECT * FROM Children WHERE MotherID = 61 AND Born = 0 but it returns a blank output on execute. Probably means she had an abortion.
The confusing part is the presence of Pregnancy Message in her Trait List even though the Pregnancy Status isn't there.
Perhaps I should have mentioned that I'm using the 1.10 build that was mistakenly pushed out in debug and the appropriate version of the mod.

Tsugumi
Until the site comes back, you can use the Debugger to give it a more pronounced effect:
ADD STAT FOR X TO Y Z
Where X is the group of the people you want to affect; ie GROUP ALL, GROUP OWN STUDENTS, GROUP PARENTS, etc.
Y is the actual stat you want to change.
Z is the value of the stat you want to modify. Modifying Inhibition for greater inhibition would require a minus value a while everything else is a positive.

An example: ADD STAT FOR GROUP ALL TO Inhibition -10

I wish the Underwood chain had been more developed.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 58 Votes