barteke22

Sep 23, 2017
Majority of working mods for 1.9.5 and Lexville updated to the last month from the website
Thanks, I know the LexPreg combo makes those 2 mods compatible, but I take it all the other mods (that don't have Lex in their name) will need the regular Notepad++ replacement to be (somewhat) compatible with Lexville? Probably should make that clear in the readme. Or is the AllinOne stable (seems smaller than 2 of the mods in that folder)?

I've made some notes on the mods, but they're pretty vague - in case anyone has any input.

Last edited:

darkshaw

Jan 20, 2019
barteke22

-GH works with both lexi and vanilla hhs+.Adds a gloryhole to the park bathroom.

-ALLINONE: is a massive collection of events installable with both vanilla and lex: if you add images to normal school from each pack.

-OverhearConversation: in hallways of the school if students are attracted to player, will make some random nsfw comments about how hot is mc and what they want to do to him.

- QuitClub: never tested because I play lexi and didn't want to mess some files, but yeah is about making some girls quit the club if they don't have events

-RoboticsClub: Club members turn themselves into robots, I think? Probably didn't play it yet.

- General Church: expansion is also compatible with lexi if you put images into the "normal school or convert it with the tool at least some op at hentaihighschool said before it shutdown. That said I didn't test it yet cause it probably messes with other stuff like the pregmod.
-SibProgression: additional events for sister if I'm right.

-Teacher Subjects: think is a quick tool for adding subjects to teachers.
-Nude_Teachers_Staff : PTA proposal for forcing Nudity on teachers ?

ATTACHED ALSO MOD CREATOR OR CONVERTER VANILLA TO LEXVILLE OR VICE VERSA

Last edited:

darkshaw

Jan 20, 2019
Thanks, I know the LexPreg combo makes those 2 mods compatible, but I take it all the other mods (that don't have Lex in their name) will need the regular Notepad++ replacement to be (somewhat) compatible with Lexville? Probably should make that clear in the readme. Or is the AllinOne stable (seems smaller than 2 of the mods in that folder)?

I've made some notes on the mods, but they're pretty vague - in case anyone has any input.

ALL IN ONE is explained above if you want to add mods to the LexPreg combo you install the image folder of each mod on normalschool or modschool (if is the lexville) and everything else (like items, events etc) goes to "ModLexPreg".
Or you convert it with whatever tools let you i use vscode, add the mod folder, search "\NormalSchool\" or "\ModSchool\" and substitute all the results in the folder with "/ModLexPreg/"

barteke22

Sep 23, 2017
ALL IN ONE is explained above if you want to add mods to the LexPreg combo you install the image folder of each mod on normalschool or modschool (if is the lexville) and everything else (like items, events etc) goes to "ModLexPreg".
Or you convert it with whatever tools let you i use vscode, add the mod folder, search "\NormalSchool\" or "\ModSchool\" and substitute all the results in the folder with "/ModLexPreg/"
Ok, I guess he did it to keep it separate while converting, but it might be confusing to people that are used to regular Lexville - I've ran a quick convert on ModLexPreg to ModSchool to keep the mod instructions the same as regular Lexville. Should also make the converter work. Reuploaded Lex+Preg.

Reactions: darkshaw

sorpreso

Jun 21, 2017
Hi, do you know games like this?
I love the idea, hypnotising all the town and doing everything you want with anyone you want?

barteke22

Sep 23, 2017
Added Kisekae 3.5 Cutter to the 1.10 mods folder (link in OP). It's the same as the forum one, but has some new features the public didn't. Like generating penises (generic 1-10 student/adult, can only customise colour) and outputting layers (mainly intended for next game version). The modding guides have instructions, there's a link in the folder/OP.

miel360

Apr 9, 2021
Is it possible to do a No Hypnotism run? If so could I have some tips? I'm just not understanding the chat/flirt system I think.

Also certain events just seem to not progress without Hypno. Like the first Theater club event. I keep walking in when the president is arguing with the others but none of the three options (no hypno) seem to do anything.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Is it possible to do a No Hypnotism run? If so could I have some tips? I'm just not understanding the chat/flirt system I think.

Also certain events just seem to not progress without Hypno. Like the first Theater club event. I keep walking in when the president is arguing with the others but none of the three options (no hypno) seem to do anything.
There are alternative routes that avoid hypnosis for most events. I'm pretty sure the theater club events can be done without hypnosis, but there are required stats that will need to be met. The seduction system is a bit obtuse. Each person has a pair of personality traits. In game, you can learn what the traits are by paying careful attention to what they say in response to things, and by what gifts they ask for. What flirt things a person likes depends on those traits. There is also a cooldown for each interaction that needs to be waited out before that interaction can be used to raise relationship with that person again. I think that's pretty much it for the chat system.
I also feel like I should mention that corrupting drugs are a pretty major alternative to hypnosis stuff. If you haven't found that stuff you have missed a bunch of content for one of the school board members.
I should mention that this is mostly information for the 1.9.5 version. I did a tiny bit of playing of 1.10 version, but am mostly just waiting until the full release of that version. As such, some of my information might not be entirely accurate if you are playing the beta release of 1.10.

Reactions: miel360

miel360

Apr 9, 2021
There are alternative routes that avoid hypnosis for most events. I'm pretty sure the theater club events can be done without hypnosis, but there are required stats that will need to be met. The seduction system is a bit obtuse. Each person has a pair of personality traits. In game, you can learn what the traits are by paying careful attention to what they say in response to things, and by what gifts they ask for. What flirt things a person likes depends on those traits. There is also a cooldown for each interaction that needs to be waited out before that interaction can be used to raise relationship with that person again. I think that's pretty much it for the chat system.
I also feel like I should mention that corrupting drugs are a pretty major alternative to hypnosis stuff. If you haven't found that stuff you have missed a bunch of content for one of the school board members.
I should mention that this is mostly information for the 1.9.5 version. I did a tiny bit of playing of 1.10 version, but am mostly just waiting until the full release of that version. As such, some of my information might not be entirely accurate if you are playing the beta release of 1.10.
Thank you for the advice. I'll just grind and try to reduce their stats some more then maybe the Theater chain will progress. I am indeed playing with 1.9.5 because of Lexville.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: miel360

miel360

Apr 9, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for the detailed reply. I really appreciate it. I mostly finished my first run a week or so ago using money cheats but the hypnosis part didn't really sit well with me. A PTA member doesn't want to pass something? Just find them in one place and spam hypno for a day or two until they're as corrupt as they can be. The game is already a grind and I don't want to turn it into a slog either, just a little more of a slow burn. Maybe i'll use hypno but limit myself to one use per person per day sort of thing.
Again thanks for taking the time to reply.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes