Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
SparkyGoat Looking for what? Town Council meeting? The invitation triggers a week(?) before the meeting, then the meeting itself triggers automatically at 6pm on the last saturday of the month and, as the window popup afterwards says, "End of chain". The event is pretty much non-existant for now, you cannot join the Council (yet).

Linkolek

Oct 19, 2017
I tried changing travel times in World Editor. When I set it to 0,2, 3...etc. minutes, it works, but when set to 1, it goes by 2.
Is it some sort of min. value hard-coded in the game, a bug, a hidden setting somewhere, or what?
version 1.10 SP4, win 8.1, if it makes a difference.

jediwithbat

Oct 10, 2017
Is it normal that most "ask for sex" actions lead to an error. Besides groping I only get the text and have to skip the error every time.

Oct 18, 2018
¿Qué sucede cuando hipnotizas a alguien y elevas su autoridad?
Authority is a stat that is only useful for teachers. It affects the behavior and loyalty of students.

La autoridad es una estadística que solo es útil para los profesores. Afecta el comportamiento y la lealtad de los estudiantes.

Reactions: mmno
Aug 7, 2018
That's really it after doing all the teachers, students and club quests.
There are a few more quest from the town but not many.

Going to fast with the school corruption and not working on the town will do that to you.
Addressing that kind of stuff is what I'd like to see for continuing the corruption plotline. Using the students and teachers to help corrupt the town, starting with their families would be great. I'm imagining parent teacher meetings that get lewder the higher the teacher corruption is.

Oct 18, 2018
Addressing that kind of stuff is what I'd like to see for continuing the corruption plotline. Using the students and teachers to help corrupt the town, starting with their families would be great. I'm imagining parent teacher meetings that get lewder the higher the teacher corruption is.
Some of the plotline teachers and PTA members spill corruption out onto other people. Susan Hooter can even be called up to increase general PTA corruption after she's in your pocket, which can help overcome some hurdles. The real weakness is that the planned systems for affecting the town as a whole aren't really implemented yet.

TurboShark

Jan 14, 2018
Have some of the modders on the HHS forum hidden their download links? I see descriptions of mods in their respective threads, but I don't see any attached files or links.

TurboShark

Jan 14, 2018
Do you have an account? You can't see files without logging in
No, I don't have an account. I was under the impression the admin who approves of new accounts went AWOL, so I haven't tried. However, I can see some links in various threads, but others I cannot. I did find some threads I was looking for as they were under a different term than I was looking, so it's less of a priority for me now.

Draculesti

May 20, 2019
No, I don't have an account. I was under the impression the admin who approves of new accounts went AWOL, so I haven't tried. However, I can see some links in various threads, but others I cannot. I did find some threads I was looking for as they were under a different term than I was looking, so it's less of a priority for me now.
Try to make a account. Sometimes it works sometimes it is better to try it again the next month.

Asgarlon

Jan 11, 2022
i get a crash as soon as the students want to start the cosplay club. is this a known bug, or is it just me?

jediwithbat

Oct 10, 2017
I messed up on the missing student event. Started too early, didn't have enough strength and got my ass kicked, after a while I got a message that the girl was sent home to her parents. Is there a way to reset the event without starting a new game?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
In this latest version, are there any new events or content compared to the previous ones?
No. Minor quality of life addons, some UI changes and some event rearrangement.

New teacher does not have story related to her.

I messed up on the missing student event. Started too early, didn't have enough strength and got my ass kicked, ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 58 Votes