Settum

Jan 10, 2019
I can speculate on the difficulties to implement a semi realistic high school. Pupils would enroll mostly at the start of a new year with few transfer students, every year, you'd have a huge amount of new, inhibited and un-corrupted students while having to say goodbye to those of the last year. Considering the town has less than 2000 people (right?), making this realistically would quickly leak water. Thus, we have 18 and 19 year olds in the same grade for 2 years and by the time their paper doll should change, the game ends.

Reactions: CommanderJedi

Saburo. M

Oct 28, 2019
* 21 year olds in high school studying math, history and geography.
- is there a way to let them graduate and have a new batch of younger students every year? just wondering. guess that would require a complete overhaul yes?
oh yeah. i lowered their age from 10 to 17 to imitate real life.

* You will run out of content in 1.5 year
- my personal goal in the game is not just that standard content, i was thinking of turning everyone and everything into females, age regress the older ones with mods then make the entire populace my harem bearing my babies. :HideThePain:
but as of your post i am taking that the game is not coded for that. :cry:
* Want to set end-game goal
- i thought this is a game which allows u to knock yourself out doing things u can't even talk to about with anyone in real life, like literally make the entire town my harem; father children with everyone... for example or die trying. but guess it doesnt work that way.
* Original game was limited to 100 turns, if I remember correctly.
-why? i really don't understand such limitations. limitation really inhibits the potential of the game. (it's like u finally think u are getting laid but then told to put it back in your pants again because time is up. ever have that feel? lol)

if anyone is ever going to develop another version of this one day; i hope to see limitations like such to be done away with but does allow players to continue on like a sandbox game and try whatever imaginable. but that would require a birth and death system to allow new npcs and remove npcs due to deaths but with that in consideration it would need to be done from scratch i guess? if anyone ever do, please consider imitating life as much as possible for immersion, the rest secondary. make a game for players to explore their own imaginations however they like with the game as a universe for that but with the authors own storyline to follow for story development.

but anyway, would like to thank everyone which made this awesome game possible and continuously refining it. if anyone ever need some ideas, especially messed up ones, i got plenty. lol

and thanks for explaining it to me.

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
* Original game was limited to 100 turns, if I remember correctly.
-why? i really don't understand such limitations. limitation really inhibits the potential of the game. (it's like u finally think u are getting laid but then told to put it back in your pants again because time is up. ever have that feel? lol)
In HHS1 principal was given different schools and faced different scenarios. In some path principal had to deal with school of deviants with 0 rep and make it under control within set time. In other paths school had catgirls and tentacles :)

Game devs make a choice in the way game runs. I don't like some HHS2 default choices, but I don't complain about it on third party forums.

> i was thinking of turning everyone and everything into females

In my last school run which still has to see first new year fest, I can convert every student to female within a month and they all are likely to engage in unprotected sex with principal at any time. There is nothing left to do in that school apart from punching Nina Parker to make her questline work.

isn't there pregnancies?
In stock game only one quest leads to pregnancy and in the end little mom leaves.

Last edited:

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
We are actually investigating a system that allows to have "lightweight" NPC objects that can act as inactive data stores in the background, won't physically move around or interact with the world and have much less overall properties stored in memory.
Such a system would allow to retire a part of the population into that data structure and also turn lightweight NPCs into full-fledged ones. For example retiring the elderly part of the population or graduating students to the background and at the same time have younger students as background characters who can become full-fledged NPCs that can be used in events once they pass the minimum age threshold. (They won't be part of normal NPC lists or appear for selection in the game until they become full-fledged objects, so no need to worry about suddenly having characters below the minimum age in existing events.)

The system is somewhat intended to make it possible to close the age gaps that we have in the population, where you basically have students who are 18 and their parents who are 15+ years apart and pretty much nothing in between, due to how parents and students are always created as a family and offset to plausible ages. And if you wanted to include even older generations of family members to connect different branches of a family, you'd need to add more elderly people which in turn could skew the overall population composition away from the group that is the focus of the scenario.

However, all that would still not solve the problem of having your "corruption progress" being reset constantly by having the corrupted students graduate and uncorrupted students coming in, unless we'd adjust their starting stats based on the overall average of your school. But you'd also lose your interpersonal relationship progress with the students who leave. And for story reasons, you'd not want to have quest-relevant students graduate either. So it's questionable whether such a graduation system would be desirable at all.

Side note: An "Incubus City"-like personal goal is actually planned at some point. But it obviously does not make sense to introduce such a thing while pregnancy is still not part of the base game.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Shilo I fully support a system that allows students to graduate from the school at the end of a term. They would go out and continue to corrupt the world hive mind while allowing new students to be corrupted in the school.

One way without the new lightweight NPC system would be to sort the students by age at game creation and enroll the oldest students first, while setting the ages of the special NPCs low enough that they would not age up to graduation age by the end of the 2 year time frame. Then use the sorted list of students to enroll the older ones first as the school grows. After a full school year you could graduate the oldest, or set it as a task for the principal to approve a list of students to move on.

I spend a lot of time managing my classes so class 1 is the most corrupt / less inhibited down to the last class that gets all the new students. That keeps me from getting random rep hits from a student being shocked when something lewd happens when the MC enters a classroom. Every week I move them around and it would be great to be able to clear a finished class to make room for more students.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Saburo. M

He11sound

Dec 8, 2017
how to clean the registry? It's just that after turning off the computer without turning off the game, the shortcut no longer reacts to me, the game can no longer be launched, deleting and unpacking it again does not solve the problem

SezRaipiffar

Sep 14, 2022
View attachment 143563

Overview:
You are a new headmaster in a school. Your main task is to try to bring students up to a maximum stage of depravity. To do this you will have to convince the PTA to agree on changes that through time will help you achieve this goal. Several quests exist to help you achieve your goal.​

Thread Update: 2022-11-10
Release Date: 2021-11-06
Developer / Publisher:
Discord:
Censorship: Yes, some pictures are censored
Version: 1.10.3.5
Language: English
Prequel: Hentai High-school
Genres:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Known Issues:

Issues with the official forum and mod mirror:

*New game is required
Note: mods written for 1.9.5 may not be compatible with the 1.10.0 yet

DOWNLOAD
Win:
- - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

v1.10.3.4 Full + Patch from 1.10.2.0
Win
: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

v1.10.0.0
Win: MEGA - - - - PIXELDRAIN -

v1.9.5 SP7
Win
: - WORKUPLOAD - -

Extras:
- - CHANGE POPULATION - - - TIPS2 - - GUIDE -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 708769 View attachment 708770 View attachment 708771 View attachment 708772 View attachment 708773 View attachment 708774 View attachment 708775 View attachment 708776
ok, maybe its my insomnia BUT HOW THE FUCK DO YOU DO ANYTHING AT ALL?
-i need a fucking map of the SCHOOL you know? the place where you probably spend most of your time? YEAH
also
why in the fuck, are there no proper class rooms or classes?
Why do i basically have to start a school from scratch?

Also, the clusterfuck of menus -its about as counter intuitive as it gets.
I can choose new uniforms for the students, but there is nothing -no button no nothing to actually make tohse changes..

Back to the navigation issue: those damn cunts want energy drinks.. I DONT EVEN KNOW where a shop or the cafeteria is.
Why is it a fucking labyrinth? Its a school... or at least its trying to be.

Damn i got such a headache now.

Tentacles

Sep 11, 2018
-i need a fucking map of the SCHOOL you know? the place where you probably spend most of your time? YEAH
also

I can choose new uniforms for the students, but there is nothing -no button no nothing to actually make tohse changes..

Back to the navigation issue: those damn cunts want energy drinks.. I DONT EVEN KNOW where a shop or the cafeteria is.

skill issue

Nov 23, 2021
also

1) read dialogs carefully
2) bottom left you have "Map" button. While viewing the map there are "Show streets" button
3) explore everything yourself (that's where main joy is) or read one of thousands existing "how-to"s

for intuitive and friendly UI you should play Dwarf Fortress, pre-steam version :ROFLMAO:

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
What for? The school is much smaller than you seem to imply. Plus, until you set it up, most classrooms are empty, making them [almost] entirely pointless in terms of events.

why in the fuck, are there no proper class rooms
Which of the 7 initially available classrooms are "not proper classrooms" and why?

or classes?

...Because you are the principal. You did pay attention to the premise, right?

There is no "button to make those changes" because those changes activate automatically. Some of them take until the next day to kick in since many many things are refreshed at midnight. All you had to do was play for more than one in-game day to notice the new uniforms, though?
Because the Shopping Mall is a city location, there is no shop on the school premises.

Overall, your post sounds alot like an attempt at starting something in the thread - and it is NOT a discussion -, you made it abundantly clear that you have not explored the game world, much less the game itself.

Reactions: hyfka

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Does anybody know what the requirements are for the conference part of the Parker quest to fire?

1. I had it trigger just fine in another playthrough on the same (1.10.3.5) version, a game bug seems unlikely.
2. Her...uhh...fiasco on the train happened over 2 months ago, so plenty of time passed since then.
3. I did NOT miss the notification (it simply does not show up): there is no record in the calendar - so no "spam-clicked past it - I have the default 0.5s delay on, to boot" and it would have triggered again by now, anyway.
4. I do have Susan hired as a secretary. Since Day 1, same as Nina.

Hiragi Yuki

May 30, 2019
also

Dude, there's a walkthrough, a guide, even a tips are in there, why u just scold? And pls explore all function of the game before scold again

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Does anybody know what the requirements are for the conference part of the Parker quest to fire?

1. I had it trigger just fine in another playthrough on the same (1.10.3.5) version, a game bug seems unlikely.
2. Her...uhh...fiasco on the train happened over 2 months ago, so plenty of time passed since then.
3. I did NOT miss the notification (it simply does not show up): there is no record in the calendar - so no "spam-clicked past it - I have the default 0.5s delay on, to boot" and it would have triggered again by now, anyway.
4. I do have Susan hired as a secretary. Since Day 1, same as Nina.
Nina has three train travels before conference. What were your choices on first and third travel?

IMHO bigger problem is with last Nina's event and not with conference.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Dzeris First was "find a way to grope her myself", Third - "better I be there". After that third trip - nada.

Last one - I assume you mean the multi-student trip - is never going to happen for me: I nuked Corruption to oblivion so it sits at ~5 and declining. Shame on me for caring about my students.:LOL:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Dzeris First was "find a way to grope her myself", Third - "better I be there". After that third trip - nada.

Last one - I assume you mean the multi-student trip - is never going to happen for me: I nuked Corruption to oblivion so it sits at ~5 and declining. Shame on me for caring about my students.:LOL:
Same answers I normally select. I think principal needs 250 usd for event to fire, but it should not be a problem in 10.3.

In regular mostly unmodded 10.3 game with default settings that event fires without a problem.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Dzeris Wow...just wow. I must be in the "I would call you an idiot [again], but at this point I doubt you understand what I mean by the word" category. :FacePalm:

Only now did I bother to check the last Journal entry for the chain, just to see: "She enjoyed it very much". My mind instantly goes: Fast forward to Monday, 6PM, Train Station and, lo and behold, off the third trip goes.

My only guess would be something weird like: I triggered the third trip, moved on, then for whatever reason reloaded an earlier autosave created before that trip.

Shilo right now probably: "Why do you think that journal exists? USE THE DAMN THING!" :ROFLMAO:

ZugBub9000

Mar 23, 2018
Coming back to this game after a long while. Is there an updated version of the Gender Reassignment mod? (the one that unlocks all of the drugs instead of just one)
Or has that been implemented into the base game now?

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes