EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Title.jpg

Overview:
Due to some convenient circumstances, you became principal of a high-school at age 23. After a bet with a friend of yours, you have to transform the school into a hentai-school, where the students would become sex-maniacs. You have 15 years to do so. Good luck.

The game has an NG+ feature where you earn orbs throughout your playthroughs which can be used to unlock more stuff for future playthroughs. Once an image has been seen in the game, it is also added to the "Gallery" folder in the file system.​

Thread Updated: 2020-09-28
Release Date: 2010-06-03
Developer: Pookla
Censored: Partial
Version: 1.0.0.3
Language: English
Sequel: HHS+
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win(Installer): MEGA

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg 08.jpg 09.jpg 10.jpg

Last edited:

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Disclaimer: I am not the author of this game and don't have any access to the code or content. I just happened to have it on my HDD and wanted to share it for posterity, since there have been multiple requests for it but all official links seem to be dead for a while.

I didn't play a whole lot of it and just skimmed over it to see if it's playable and if there are any outright violations of rule 7. Did not notice any, though some of the characters appear quite petite. But perhaps someone from the staff would't mind to give their opinion as well. And if someone with the ability to upload to NOPY or Zippyshare could do so, I wouldn't mind. Also feel free to make someone else the owner of the thread.

There also appear to be downloads for the source code and some patches in the original thread I linked, but those links are dead, too. The game seems playable without, though, so sharing what little I could find here might still be better than nothing.

Last edited:

VKKV

Jun 18, 2018
This looks...........very alpha lmao. the graphics are off the box.

might check it out tho. thanks.

Reactions: AzuraMeta

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
Disclaimer: I am not the author of this game and don't have any access to the code or content. I just happened to have it on my HDD and wanted to share it for posterity, since there have been multiple requests for it but all official links seem to be dead for a while.

I didn't play a whole lot of it and just skimmed over it to see if it's playable and if there are any outright violations of rule 7. Did not notice any, though some of the characters appear quite petite. But perhaps someone from the staff would't mind to give their opinion as well. And if someone with the ability to upload to NOPY or Zippyshare could do so, I wouldn't mind. Also feel free to make someone else the owner of the thread.

There also appear to be downloads for the source code and some patches in the original thread I linked, but those links are dead, too. The game seems playable without, though, so sharing what little I could find here might still be better than nothing.
I THINK I have the source for 1003, as well as the patch for 1004. I've attached them to this file, in case anyone wants to try them out. As always, please use an anti-virus, my Avira didn't find anything though.

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
It feels so weird to see the original after playing HHS+ and Ashford for so many years.
I also have atztek1's early HHS 2 lying around, which feels even weirder. It basically has exactly the same teachers, stories, rules, images, event choices and clubs as the early HHS+ versions. It's just completely lacking the inclusion of the student population, paperdolls, visitable locations or customizable events. And it shows its event texts and dialogs in simple Windows message box popups with "Yes"/"No" options. Feels very much like an early alpha to test the waters with the .NET framework.

Reactions: Blake639

slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
IIRC there are two versions of this game. Hentai High School+ which is I believe is a fork of this one and is now community updated. I believe they're dramatically different if I remember correctly.

Reactions: at0c

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Pretty sure this game was never finished. Can somebody confirm this here is a finshed version and not just the alpha/beta which you find everywhere in the web?

Reactions: juju2000

chiavaz

Jul 19, 2017
IIRC there are two versions of this game. Hentai High School+ which is I believe is a fork of this one and is now community updated. I believe they're dramatically different if I remember correctly.
HHS+ is not exactly fork for this one. It is rather HHS 3 (after 1 and 2 original creator went for other things if I remember correctly and + is community created game, with different settings, whole new engine, events, mechanics etc.).
This one is rather to show where this started (damn, I feel old now :D )

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Ahh, I remember this; there was another remake/sequel, before the HSS+, IIRC. Don't have it, but remember DLing it somewhere when I found this game.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes