• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ShadoUrufu

Mar 6, 2020
My windows says that the archive is 'Damaged or broken' and won't let me load it. Is there a fix for these kind of things, or do i need to find one that works in another download?

EDIT: To clarify, I mean the no-install archive.

falcazoid

Nov 28, 2018
God, I wish there were more games of this type. Anyone know anymore ? I've also played Ashford and the other one from Loverslab (I forget the name)
The main thread has link to HHS+, which has more content and is better in a lot of ways.

Also i found recently a similar style html game. Although it isn't nearly as feature complete: Big Bad Principal

ShadoUrufu

Mar 6, 2020
The main thread has link to HHS+, which has more content and is better in a lot of ways.

Also i found recently a similar style html game. Although it isn't nearly as feature complete: Big Bad Principal
Interesting, but still a completely different game from what I played. This one has a more 'Rogue-Lite' feel to it, while HHS+ is more like the typical dating games + school simulator.

GamePlayUser

Dec 19, 2018
Hello, umm, Cheat Table for game
6 difficulties of the game, cool game!(y)

Sabine57

Dec 8, 2020
Well, actually the game is quite good.
BUT: Since I know almost no English (maybe only 1 - 2 words), I just do not see through what exactly you have to do there.
Also, as far as these color combinations are concerned, I don't get it.
If it was in German and explained a bit better, it would be easier to understand the whole game.

(Translated with the help of DeepL translator)

ModFreak

Feb 25, 2019
The extras don't seem to work. Keep trying to get 5 more years, but it always ends at the same year.

speedmelon

May 24, 2020
im trying to find a verion of this game i had a long time ago. it was minimal and glitchy but you got to hypnotizes teachers/students and break into there homes. you had to blackmail your assistant or she would report your doing. the game had a brownish background, and im sure it was called hentai highschool. you went through the week and on the weekend you practiced one of your skills that were hypnosis, lockpicking, hacking, photoshopping, or drug making. you had to hire a detective to get info on the teachers so they woud listen.

Last edited:

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
This sounds like the newer version HHS+ that is on the original post.
No, there was an HHS 2 at some point before HHS+ was made. But it was a very early alpha build with pretty much the same teachers and story events that you can find in HHS+ nowadays. The only difference is that HHS 2 had no concept of moving around between locations. It was more like HHS 1, where you simply assign teachers to classes, click a button and wait for events to play out.

I do not have the files for that anymore and did not consider them worth uploading, since it was basically an early prototype of a more fleshed out game.

Druid

Dec 15, 2017
im trying to find a verion of this game i had a long time ago. it was minimal and glitchy but you got to hypnotizes teachers/students and break into there homes. you had to blackmail your assistant or she would report your doing. the game had a brownish background, and im sure it was called hentai highschool. you went through the week and on the weekend you practiced one of your skills that were hypnosis, lockpicking, hacking, photoshopping, or drug making. you had to hire a detective to get info on the teachers so they woud listen.
No, there was an HHS 2 at some point before HHS+ was made. But it was a very early alpha build with pretty much the same teachers and story events that you can find in HHS+ nowadays. The only difference is that HHS 2 had no concept of moving around between locations. It was more like HHS 1, where you simply assign teachers to classes, click a button and wait for events to play out.

I do not have the files for that anymore and did not consider them worth uploading, since it was basically an early prototype of a more fleshed out game.
Whew, it's always a tough job searching through old files, especially when Mega tends to delete them, I'd posted in the HHS site a couple years back but those are dead, so here's a new one:
Mega

Warning...the games old...really old...and incomplete.
(y)

Reactions: Yamemai
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes