Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
How increase our relationships whith other / anyone have mod or something :p
Aside from asking if they need help, ask them about their hobbies or friends/family. You can't string "Do you need help with anything"s together. I think you need to wait for a day or two to pass before you can ask them again.
Seduction has become an actual game mechanic now. There's also that route.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes
Jun 5, 2017
Seems like i cant choose any option for example like the PTA meeting when the list showed up i cant choose anything.
Any idea how to fix this ?
Thanks

Enlightnd

May 1, 2017
The OP post includes the wrong changelog thread (1.9.2)

Is the changelog thread for 1.9.4

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
I searched this forum many times. I cannot figure out how to get hypnosis. I have found the detective, and more or less made her mine. No book. Soo.... Details?

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Check the readme in the 1.9.4 update. It lists about 6 files or folders you need to delete manually. I am guessing that is your problem. Then when you relaunch the game, go through the debug, events, reload events, refresh and delete steps, just in case.
A started a new game.... Now is work....

D

Deleted member 446909

Hello, i'm in trouble. I've got cooking club upgrade to naked waitresses, theater club is in bar right now, but music club asked me for bigger stage and i can't find out how to do this upgrade, any help? (HHS+ ver. 1.9.4, files described in readme deleted).

Sixtyfivehigh

Oct 14, 2017
So I did blackmail on Samantha Keller. The wiki said I have to do the soft approach, unfortunately I have already overwritten the prior saves, is there any way else I can get the basement for the school?

destroying101

Jul 25, 2017
is there a way to change universal stats like education, corruption and willpower? I remember it being pretty easy to change in previous versions. Not sure if that's stayed the same

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
I'm so confused... what are they using for pictures? DAZ3D? Honey Select? Real images? Draw stuff?
For "character interactions" they use a paper doll system(check my comment at it has picture of that).
For events, H-scenes and the likes they use random 2D images from other H-games, VNs and just general anime artwork. There's just too much content in the game to have a consistent or custom made art assets so they just collect good enough images that can fit a situation.
If you don't like that then at least it's still better than a text-based game. :)

who should i vote for becoming mayor
Doesn't matter. Sadly that storyline isn't finished and is dropped the second you pick a candidate. Maybe one day they'll expand on that as well.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Seems like i cant choose any option for example like the PTA meeting when the list showed up i cant choose anything.
Any idea how to fix this ?
Thanks
What do you mean "can't choose anything"? Are there options and a "select" button and you keep getting shot down or is the list box blank?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
@zimzanozam
You didn't need to post twice. Anyway...
Okay. I see the problem now and it looks like the most of the button has been cut off. And I can see a lot of cheating (which shouldn't bork the game like this - but the Debug Tool comes with a LOT of caveats).
It looks like a fresh game save. *downloads 1.9.4 Update from HHS to check*
Nope, works fine for me. I can't figure out your error. Are you running on a weird resolution?
You might also post it up on HHS+ forum, they should have some idea.
I'm attaching the full changelog Readme just in case. Please follow any advice it has.

zimzanozam

Jul 10, 2017
@zimzanozam
You didn't need to post twice. Anyway...
Okay. I see the problem now and it looks like the most of the button has been cut off. And I can see a lot of cheating (which shouldn't bork the game like this - but the Debug Tool comes with a LOT of caveats).
It looks like a fresh game save. *downloads 1.9.4 Update from HHS to check*
Nope, works fine for me. I can't figure out your error. Are you running on a weird resolution?
You might also post it up on HHS+ forum, they should have some idea.
I'm attaching the full changelog Readme just in case. Please follow any advice it has.
yeah sorry for posting it twice.
i tried without cheat and with cheat still the same.
thanks for the reply, i'll check the changelog

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes