arelor

Oct 6, 2017
Mouseover your character name (for example, Caroline Johnson) on the bottom. The text is small enough to unobtrusive yet too small to be anything other than barely visible. See attached for more help.
In the blank space below where it says "Console Command:". Code entry is just as @zoomg said, but bear in mind that typing "hypnosis" or "hacking" won't work - they must start with an Uppercase letter. And your player name (firstname_lastname) must match exactly or it won't work. So let's say (as an example) your character is named Horsecock Buttstuff and you want to increase your Hypnosis to 50, it would go like this:

SET STAT FOR Horsecock_Buttstuff TO Hypnosis 50
Just to be on the safe side after code entry, hit "Update" and save.

Here's a thread on the official forum with some ideas:

For anyone interested, here's a link for the base version of (It's 780.6MB)
it looks like I've putted mrs hooters photos in the photobook and once I've restored those photos everyting started to go on pretty good.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
@osk_g
I could give you my save but I edited the config file to lower the age range on mine. Not sure if 1: It'd work on yours and 2: If I'd be allowed to share a save the makes all the students have loli age ranges.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
@osk_g
I could give you my save but I edited the config file to lower the age range on mine. Not sure if 1: It'd work on yours
Post the save (with lower/higher range) and you can give a readme on what and how to change the ranges.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Post the save (with lower/higher range) and you can give a readme on what and how to change the ranges.
Not so easy to do. The age range is set in the initial game config file and the first time the game starts, it generates the entire population of the town based on those settings. So the save game has stats on about 400 students and some large number of adults (1000?) in a giant sql database.

Reactions: Eoin

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Not so easy to do. The age range is set in the initial game config file and the first time the game starts, it generates the entire population of the town based on those settings. So the save game has stats on about 400 students and some large number of adults (1000?) in a giant sql database.
Yep, that's precisely my problem. That, and the only part of the save file that's readable by humans is your character name, character age, the date and time of your save and whether or not you've cheated. Everything else is a huge Data string.

@Eoin
Hey, a Mod. Could you change the thread title and version number in the opening post to reflect that it's now version 1.9.3? Also: Hail, Kinsman :)

Reactions: Eoin

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
OP Updated! If I missed anything please let me know
the heck? dunno what ya put in MEGA, OP (i only found a 18kb update???), but for people who want to download the full game, here ya go (original download from the main site of hhs+):

legacy folder is NOT needed.

Reactions: BlackShade

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
the heck? dunno what ya put in MEGA, OP (i only found a 18kb update???), but for people who want to download the full game, here ya go (original download from the main site of hhs+):

Thank's man....

BlackShade

Oct 18, 2017

Thks dude saved me for the search.. was kind lost with those links 18kb :/

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Fixed/edited op. Updated links with those from HHS+. Made mirrors using those links without touching the files.

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017

seems v1.9.4 has started.
JUST FYI - v1.9.3 is the version we play as they fixed and are happy with that.
v1.9.4 is the work in progress I think.

rmma621

Feb 28, 2018
Hello guys! Anyone know where i can see pictures about this game before i try to download it to see if i like it? Well if there are any online somewhere. Thanks in advance! :)

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I did not see any "exe"
It's the hhs+ application just below DotNetZIp if they're sorted alphabetically. If you don't have it, then your anti-virus may have deleted it.. it's clean.

after i do update this show up and cant open the game
I tried to duplicate but can't. The game works great and I have the 1.9.4 version on Windows. Followed instructions in OP too. That photo you posted seems weird like it's cut and pasted.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes