Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Here's the latest update:
I'm only uploading the updates here for people who either don't have an account with them or don't want to set themselves up with one.
Has anyone updated the OP with the v1.9.3 that this file is a patch for?

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Has anyone updated the OP with the v1.9.3 that this file is a patch for?
No, you need to @ a mod or someone with the rights to update it... I have no idea how the @ system works anymore so I can't do it myself.

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
like this:
@klx do your job and update OP.
Yeah, but that's just it. It doesn't trigger for me.
I hit @zoomg ... OH for the LOVE OF... REALLY? NOW you start working?
I swear the system did not bring up the list of names... Also I thought it requires the actual [ USER ] code to work, but it seem NOW it reacts to @ and a name...
Thanks for the heads up anyways.

zoomg

Modder
Nov 22, 2016
@theimpregnator in console command SET SKILL FOR [firstname]_[lastname] TO [skillname] [value] . Skip brackets, skill names start with capital letters.

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
has the student pregnancies been added in yet so i can knock up my female students and also whats the debug code for the mind control device

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
has the student pregnancies been added in yet so i can knock up my female students and also whats the debug code for the mind control device
Here's my previous answer to this cuz there's no point in typing it out again.
Yeah, it's a shame, but the team just isn't comfortable with handling babies in a game like this and they didn't like any of the ideas the players had over at the forums were the right solution to the problem either.

Plus the problem of doubling(or even multiplying with more) the assets for all the female bodies would put even more strain on the team so I guess we'll just have to see if we'll get a mod or something. :/

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
Here is my save and I still didn't get the corrupt talk to Peter, event chain got broken or somethin'. I've got the photos of him but the conversation never occurs.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
crap i cant see where my skills are so i know which ones to increase
Mouseover your character name (for example, Caroline Johnson) on the bottom. The text is small enough to unobtrusive yet too small to be anything other than barely visible. See attached for more help.
theimpregnator also said:
how do i use the debug for your skills i wanna increase hacking and hypnosis
In the blank space below where it says "Console Command:". Code entry is just as @zoomg said, but bear in mind that typing "hypnosis" or "hacking" won't work - they must start with an Uppercase letter. And your player name (firstname_lastname) must match exactly or it won't work. So let's say (as an example) your character is named Horsecock Buttstuff and you want to increase your Hypnosis to 50, it would go like this:

SET STAT FOR Horsecock_Buttstuff TO Hypnosis 50
Just to be on the safe side after code entry, hit "Update" and save.

arelor said:
... Peter Hooter bug...
Here's a thread on the official forum with some ideas:

For anyone interested, here's a link for the base version of (It's 780.6MB)

Reactions: arelor

osk_g

May 1, 2018
@Morodin
I quite agree with you, and one of the biggest problems I have is the fuck-off huge "TODO End of Chain" window that shows up after the Mayoral Elections - made rather pointless now by the bug I've mentioned.

That's not actually possible without more information. Everybody tends to play it slightly differently.
Principal's Gender? Whitelist/Blacklist? Preferences? Annette or Andy? Which teachers did you hire? Which school improvements had you bought? Which students/teachers have you corrupted? Is there anyone head-over-heels for you? Whose phone numbers do you have? (No I don't need specifics, just the names of the "Special" students - you can use the Debug tool to check that variable)

I'm currently attempting to Corrupt the PTA. Not easy considering some of them can't be hired as teachers...
@Squark
I had corrupted PTA, chose andy, caped the chemistry as much as possible, I was researching futa things.
Principal's gender - female. Whitelist - all fetishes, Prefs - all, hired all teachers, Corrupt most of them, all school improvements, and many other stuff. I need any save, with caped chemistry and finished futa qt.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
doe the game work on 32 bit os
It has a listing for WinXP, so I guess it does.

And more updates.

PrincipalSleepTracker.ve.xml:
• If you collapse from exhaustion once, you will continue to do so (even if you get enough sleep)
• Oddly enough, this was previously fixed, but the wrong file version made it back into the system

1.9.3 Update 8 v1:
• If you haven't yet passed Theoretical Sex Ed, you won't be effected at all
• If you have, you will need to get Theoretical Sex Ed passed once more, and repeat the related, down stream, events
• Thereafter, things should continue from where you where up to
• If this is not the case, you will need to start a new game to progress this chain

@osk_g
I have some catching up to do before I can pass my save on. I'm having a little bit of trouble myself activating the Hooter chain.

@mkkmkmk10
Mods for this version?
Check
Look for ones marked either [1.9.3] or [1.9+]. They're the ones that should work without error. Some mods have been incorporated into the game core, though.
Just backup your save file first.

@TCMS
Please update this thread to reflect the release of 1.9.3.

Reactions: brynhildr

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Updates 1 - 8 released as a service pack.

Update 9 posted:
The file below should fix two Principal clothing bugs:
• Reported: player's char is a floating head
• Reported: Commando underwear variant of clothing not displayed

Goes to folder: Schools\NormalSchool\Events\FunctionLibrary\PC Clothing

Only works in new game (and should not be installed until ready to start a new game)

Assuming you want to keep playing as is:
• The floating head bug (while annoying) doesn't effect how clothing works
• i.e. you can still change clothes, and they still do what they do
• You just can't see them, or your character whenever shown

EDIT: Thread title and version number in the opening post still read 1.9.2, but the linked version is 1.9.3... That's a little conpuzzling.

Reactions: brynhildr

Masher01

Aug 31, 2017
Is anyone able to help me out here. I've got a lot of the npc's asking for reference photo's as part of thier quest. Can someone point out how I'm supposed to do this. What do I need to do and how to get these photo's. Thankyou in advance.

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Is anyone able to help me out here. I've got a lot of the npc's asking for reference photo's as part of thier quest. Can someone point out how I'm supposed to do this. What do I need to do and how to get these photo's. Thankyou in advance.
As far as I can remember from back in 1.8.5 you need to go to your own bathroom and you'll get the option to take a photo of yourself.
Not sure if you need to have a DSLR camera or not, nor if it works for all genders or not. Just try it and see what comes of it.

osk_g

May 1, 2018
It has a listing for WinXP, so I guess it does.

And more updates.

PrincipalSleepTracker.ve.xml:
• If you collapse from exhaustion once, you will continue to do so (even if you get enough sleep)
• Oddly enough, this was previously fixed, but the wrong file version made it back into the system

1.9.3 Update 8 v1:
• If you haven't yet passed Theoretical Sex Ed, you won't be effected at all
• If you have, you will need to get Theoretical Sex Ed passed once more, and repeat the related, down stream, events
• Thereafter, things should continue from where you where up to
• If this is not the case, you will need to start a new game to progress this chain

@osk_g
I have some catching up to do before I can pass my save on. I'm having a little bit of trouble myself activating the Hooter chain.

@mkkmkmk10
Mods for this version?
Check
Look for ones marked either [1.9.3] or [1.9+]. They're the ones that should work without error. Some mods have been incorporated into the game core, though.
Just backup your save file first.

@TCMS
Please update this thread to reflect the release of 1.9.3.
@Squark,
I'll be so grateful if u give me any save, with hooter root or not.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes