bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
How can i unlock proposal at PTA meeting like teacher/student love ? and nake uniform ? and more ....

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
How can i unlock proposal at PTA meeting like teacher/student love ? and nake uniform ? and more ....
Is this another case of there being no "select" button, or are you being shot down by the PTA?
For the former, please apply Patch 1.9.4 properly as per the above post. If the error persists, try starting a new game and check again. Still persisting? Post your error on the main site.
For the latter, corrupt them more.

If your whole list box is empty, you'll need to post the error up on .
Sometimes it can help to play around with the Policies as well.

sarashi

May 4, 2018
hmm so i have still the 1.8.5 version .how do i update it ? and if i update it will be the saves corrupted or not ?
if its possible to update slowly till the actual then could some1 PM me the update files ? if i update straight to the actual then it wont even start
dont want to start new T_T

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
hmm so i have still the 1.8.5 version .how do i update it ? and if i update it will be the saves corrupted or not ?
if its possible to update slowly till the actual then could some1 PM me the update files ? if i update straight to the actual then it wont even start
dont want to start new T_T
The way the engine works(and the fact that development is actually focused on the engine to begin with) even some minor updates require a fully new game(or at least a reloading of events) and 1.9 had some pretty big changes so there is no way to "update" or transfer a game.

Also there are no real ways to update between major updates in general since these already change most of the files and there's no point keeping a list of updates for every version when the current system of "download latest base and apply patches made after that" already seems too complicated for some people.
For example the latest 1.9.4 update leaves some old files behind that need to be deleted manually by the user since the team didn't want to force people to re-download the whole game so soon even though that's actually one of the main reasons why they use this clunky "base + patch + new game" system.

I'm sorry to say this, but you'll just have to get used to starting a new game every few weeks or months if you want updates. There are no workarounds for this. Even editing the game's stats after launch doesn't help you all the time since that stuff breaks events left and right.

jtce

May 13, 2017
Sometimes clubs remain empty even after enabling them, any fix?
Also, still no way to disable hacking or lockpicking minigame?

Zatasn

Nov 25, 2017
i have a question so ok i have a save file from 1.9.2 i think but when i try to insert it in my new game i lost the ability to use my cellphone any ideas how to safely pass my saves from my first game to my other game? Or i just need to start all over again?

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
Is this another case of there being no "select" button, or are you being shot down by the PTA?
For the former, please apply Patch 1.9.4 properly as per the above post. If the error persists, try starting a new game and check again. Still persisting? Post your error on the main site.
For the latter, corrupt them more.

If your whole list box is empty, you'll need to post the error up on .
Sometimes it can help to play around with the Policies as well.
Some proposals must be unlocked first to be voted ( like the bondange/nake uniform ) and i can't find the requirement of teacher/student . Maybe some more

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
-----------------------------
[General Info]

Application: HHS+
Version: v1.9.3 - r1991, Release
Region: English (United Kingdom)
Date: 21/05/2018
Time: 06:59

User Explanation:

User said ""

[Exception Info 1]

Top-level Exception
Type: System.ApplicationException
Message: PersonAttachedEvents\JessicaUnderwood\Underwood4.ve.xml [EXEC] caused an exception at operation SeqAct_ItemName (ID: 162).
Source: hhs+.exe

Inner Exception 1
Type: System.NullReferenceException
Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Source: hhs+
Stack Trace: at hhs_.SeqAct_ItemModificationBase.ModifyItemProperties(Item itm, Action action) in Y:\Games\HHSp_Stable\hhs+\_Editor\_EventModules\_EventActions\_EventActions_Item_Properties\SeqAct_ItemModificationBase.vb:line 14
at hhs_.SeqAct_ItemName.Activated(EventRunner Runner) in Y:\Games\HHSp_Stable\hhs+\_Editor\_EventModules\_EventActions\_EventActions_Item_Properties\SeqAct_ItemName.vb:line 32
at hhs_.EventRunner.VB$StateMachine_57_ExecuteAsync.MoveNext() in Y:\Games\HHSp_Stable\hhs+\_Editor\_EventModules\EventRunner.vb:line 833

[Assembly Info]

mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0
log4net, Version=2.0.8.0
System.Xaml, Version=4.0.0.0
PresentationFramework, Version=4.0.0.0
Microsoft.VisualBasic, Version=10.0.0.0
System, Version=4.0.0.0
System.Drawing, Version=4.0.0.0
WindowsBase, Version=4.0.0.0
PresentationCore, Version=4.0.0.0
Xceed.Wpf.Toolkit, Version=3.3.0.0
System.Xml, Version=4.0.0.0
System.Windows.Forms, Version=4.0.0.0
OxyPlot, Version=1.0.0.0
ExceptionReporter.NET, Version=2.2.0.0
System.Data.SQLite, Version=1.0.108.0
System.Data, Version=4.0.0.0
System.Core, Version=4.0.0.0
FontAwesome.WPF, Version=4.7.0.37774
WindowsFormsIntegration, Version=4.0.0.0
OxyPlot.Wpf, Version=1.0.0.0
Microsoft.Msagl.GraphViewerGdi, Version=3.0.0.0
Microsoft.Msagl.Drawing, Version=3.0.0.0
WpfAnimatedGif, Version=1.4.15.0
Microsoft.Msagl, Version=3.0.0.0

[System Info]

Operating System
-Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro
--CodeSet = 932
--CSDVersion =
--CurrentTimeZone = 480
--FreePhysicalMemory = 1123980
--OSArchitecture = 64-bit
--OSLanguage = 1033
--ServicePackMajorVersion = 0
--ServicePackMinorVersion = 0
--Version = 6.3.9600

Machine
-CMR
--Manufacturer = LENOVO
--Model = 80E4
--TotalPhysicalMemory = 4210606080

[Contact Info]

Email:
Web:
Phone:
Fax:

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
i have a question so ok i have a save file from 1.9.2 i think but when i try to insert it in my new game i lost the ability to use my cellphone any ideas how to safely pass my saves from my first game to my other game? Or i just need to start all over again?
Hey man, always look around in the actual thread before posting something like this cuz I literally talked about this just before you.
The way the engine works(and the fact that development is actually focused on the engine to begin with) even some minor updates require a fully new game(or at least a reloading of events) and 1.9 had some pretty big changes so there is no way to "update" or transfer a game.
This applies to .3 and .4 as the smartphone feature had several changes after .2 even with simple patches.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dude, look at the URL at the end of that report. Go there and make a post in the bug report thread.
This is NOT the actual dev site, no one can help you here with that stuff.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
@Gaboris
Actually, I can help him - with this one thing, at least.

Error report
So, it says you're running 1.9.3. There are two ways to fix this.
1: Check previous posts and look for a file called Underwood4.ve.xml and overwrite your existing one.
2: Download the 1.9.4 Update and let that overwrite all files.

Or do both of these things. Couldn't hurt.

@bbnn
Have you set the policy to allow Student/Student relationships? That might be it. Other than this, I can't think of anything.

Reactions: Gaboris

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
@Gaboris
Actually, I can help him - with this one thing, at least.
Okay you're right, fair enough, but I still think that things like this should be re-directed to the official forums to not split the community and the devs especially about possible bugs.

buggzy

Jul 14, 2017
I'm having an issue where when I ask any character to come home, I always get the "embarrassed" response. There are characters that I have decent relationships with, but I still get rejected. Has the game been tweaked to where you have to have a spectacular relationship before you can invite home?

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
anybody can help me with the beth madini quest. The quest log tell me "she lives in that arpartment building off haunting street. Said it had a nice view or some such ..."

sarashi

May 4, 2018
hmm okay i see thanks. and how does it look now with the bestiality thing in the game ? is it still there or gone ? and how do i trigger shota / loli events

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
hmm okay i see thanks. and how does it look now with the bestiality thing in the game ? is it still there or gone ? and how do i trigger shota / loli events
I'm not even sure if bestiality has ever been part of the game so I can't help with that, but all kinds of shota/loli content has been removed from the game when the HHS+ team picked it up for personal and legal reasons, but if you just imagine that all the characters are NOT 18+ then you should be fine.

doomi

Jul 11, 2017
does anybody know were to find ways to import all the removed content or replace them with a mod
and if that's impossible just some good mods that improve/expand game-play

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes