Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Without editing the event, you can only replace images, not add them. Get Physical references each image explicitly (in the various events under "Events\FunctionLibrary\GetPhysical\ShowActions").

If it had a more distinct folder structure and was using the "Show Images from Directory" operation, you could simply add the images to the corresponding directories and be done with it. But the way it's currently designed, it picks some specific images that match a certain combination of genders from a particular directory and uses its own variables to implement a round-robin type of behavior that shows you each image once before starting again with the first one.

doomi

Jul 11, 2017
is there or were can i find the hard-core fetishes images/mod pack cause i white list every thing but the messed up stuff doesn't show

Oct 17, 2017
I read 2 hypnosis books fully but i cant hypnosis those teacher/pta member forget about them i cant even hypnosis most basic npcs :( my ratio 100/1 but it's prob. nothing with the game I sux ^^

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I read 2 hypnosis books fully but i cant hypnosis those teacher/pta member forget about them i cant even hypnosis most basic npcs :( my ratio 100/1 but it's prob. nothing with the game I sux ^^
Just keep trying. Every time you try to hypnotize people in basic interactions, your skill improves (even if you fail).

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Nhaazgul

Apr 7, 2018
maybe i'm bad searcher, but i really try to find information about the cabaret.
someone know, what its i need to progress on slutsky family, and get some content about the cabaret?

Reactions: Herald King

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
This in-game content "blocker" is broken and don't work. I blacklisted huge tits but half of females have oversized mellons anyway...Is there any way to fix that?

Reactions: inshaderwetrust

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
This in-game content "blocker" is broken and don't work. I blacklisted huge tits but half of females have oversized mellons anyway...Is there any way to fix that?
The image filter relies on each image having correct metadata associated with it in the Asset Browser. However, many images are not in that state yet. It's getting better with every release.
There are no effects on paperdoll sizes, though.

Reactions: Prokopije

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
The image filter relies on each image having correct metadata associated with it in the Asset Browser. However, many images are not in that state yet. It's getting better with every release.
There are no effects on paperdoll sizes, though.
If you want to start over to have paperdolls with smaller breasts, you can edit DefaultGameConfig.xml to change the sizes allowed when generating the population. You can also change age ranges and percentages of male / female / futa there.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
If you want to start over to have paperdolls with smaller breasts, you can edit DefaultGameConfig.xml to change the sizes allowed when generating the population. You can also change age ranges and percentages of male / female / futa there.
Thanks. That helped with students, but not with teachers and schoool secretary etc... I tried to find folder with those images and to just delete and replace them manualy but I can't. I found images for sceness, etc but not for those paperdolls. Do you know where they are and how to access them?

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Thanks. That helped with students, but not with teachers and schoool secretary etc... I tried to find folder with those images and to just delete and replace them manualy but I can't. I found images for sceness, etc but not for those paperdolls. Do you know where they are and how to access them?
The teachers and school staff and some of the students are defined as special characters. You can find their definitions in Schools/NormalSchool/SpecialCharacters as xml files. I believe you can change a lot of their characteristics before the game starts by editing their files. I vaguely remember a discussion where it didn't work right but that was several versions ago.

But now that you have a game started, you could go into debug in the lower right corner and select persons and pick whomever you want and change any characteristics about them that you want and it will be saved in the game database.

There are paperdoll images for all the special characters in all the defined breast sizes from 1-10 in all the various states of undress already in the game folders so you don't have to change any images yourself, just their definitions.

My suggestion to you is to leave it be for a while and build a chem lab and research a lot until you discover some drugs that might help mold the population more to your liking. There is a whole section of breast designer drugs you can discover.

Niki Boxcer

Nov 4, 2017
Has anyone had trouble opening the downloaded files? My pc wants to open them with Daemon tools, but that tells me access denied. Since it is a 7z file, I tried with 7-zip file manager but that tells me it is unable to open archive. Any ideas?

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Has anyone had trouble opening the downloaded files? My pc wants to open them with Daemon tools, but that tells me access denied. Since it is a 7z file, I tried with 7-zip file manager but that tells me it is unable to open archive. Any ideas?
Have you tried updating your 7-zip? I think they might've said it requires a newer version to open it.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
How often do the developers update this game?
Every few months they come out with a big update that breaks saves, but it is not on a schedule. In between, they often release bug fix files that sometimes require a new game after installation. Their forum really is the right place to follow this game as it has lots of information, a bug tracker and a wiki.

Kissa

Jun 4, 2018

About this game:
You are a new headmaster in a school. Your main task is to try to bring students up to a maximum stage of depravity. To do this you will have to convince the PTA to agree on changes that through time will help you achieve this goal. Several quests exist to help you achieve your goal.​

Game Info:
Developer / Publisher:
Platform: PC / Windows
Censorship: No/Yes (Some censorship in some pics)
Version: 1.9.3
Language: English
Genres: Some of these are included but they can all be blocked by you

Wiki
:
Stat Guidelines:
Tips:
Changelog thread:

Download Links:
1.9.3 Main Game: - - -
1.9.4 Update: - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This game requires:

About this game:
You are a new headmaster in a school. Your main task is to try to bring students up to a maximum stage of depravity. To do this you will have to convince the PTA to agree on changes that through time will help you achieve this goal. Several quests exist to help you achieve your goal.​

Game Info:
Developer / Publisher:
Platform: PC / Windows
Censorship: No/Yes (Some censorship in some pics)
Version: 1.9.3
Language: English
Genres: Some of these are included but they can all be blocked by you

Wiki
:
Stat Guidelines:
Tips:
Changelog thread:

Download Links:
1.9.3 Main Game: - - -
1.9.4 Update: - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This game requires:
THANK YOU!

kodial79

Aug 5, 2016
Some of these options in the game like the one where you get to research or produce/create drugs in chem lab, have disappeared.
This must be a bug. Is there anyway to bring them back?

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
Some of these options in the game like the one where you get to research or produce/create drugs in chem lab, have disappeared.
This must be a bug. Is there anyway to bring them back?
You didn't have text stating you need more supplies or something of that nature by chance? If you did, then they will show up again in 3-4 days.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes