D

Deleted member 584847

Guys... I screwed up. Didnt fed the slave and deleted previous save.... Now i got game over in the end of the current day. Ive tried to do very various things but the option to feed the slave never comes up again...
Is there a debug command for feeding the slave or can the option screen (feed/torture or feed/let sleep) be manually activated somehow?...

D

Deleted member 584847

personally i have used the repair event possibility a lot to change stats and figure out outcomes, it can come in rather handy when you're stuck, you can basically change all aspects of the game with the event editor

Would you be able to help me manually trigger the feed/torture window for slave in the dark room, please? Ive deleted my older save and now im stucked because i didnt fed her and the game always goes to gameover... :(

assurdo

Oct 15, 2017
incest is present, but only brother-sister, since in the game there are the little bro/sis of the mc, but only one can stay at your house

Reactions: Jamsalad

TommyBooney

Jun 13, 2017
So, with flirting to up relationships, what exactly marks a success and a fail?

The reactions I'm getting aren't really clear to me.

Is the disappointed smile and telling me not to over use my lines a fail? Because that happens no matter what I select in the "Say something inspiring option"

Them getting embarrassed and running away, them standing there awkwardly, them going wide eyed and either turning away or running away all seem to be fails and they all give a negative rep.

Can you go wrong with the flirting or does it all go towards moving the reputation with one person forward no matter what you choose and you just gotta tank the rep hit? Is there a reputation bar for each person I'm not seeing or is an invisible value?

I understand I'm not going to get results immediately, I'm just unsure if I am going in the right direction or not.

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
So, with flirting to up relationships, what exactly marks a success and a fail?

The reactions I'm getting aren't really clear to me.

Is the disappointed smile and telling me not to over use my lines a fail? Because that happens no matter what I select in the "Say something inspiring option"

Them getting embarrassed and running away, them standing there awkwardly, them going wide eyed and either turning away or running away all seem to be fails and they all give a negative rep.

Can you go wrong with the flirting or does it all go towards moving the reputation with one person forward no matter what you choose and you just gotta tank the rep hit? Is there a reputation bar for each person I'm not seeing or is an invisible value?

I understand I'm not going to get results immediately, I'm just unsure if I am going in the right direction or not.
sometime no answer is right, it's also based on your charisma and handsomeness
btw, somebody not showering for a couple of days and hope for good respond. really?
and somebody will be easly atttracted to you than others

BatmanTheShot

May 14, 2018
Can someone tell me how to find the student that is taking drugs in the Gym Depot? I have seen the cam footage of her taking it but I do not remember her name nor does she appear in the footage after that one time.

BatmanTheShot

May 14, 2018
I have 2 more questions:

How do I advance with all women? I have maxed-out stats but still most of the women don't want to go on a date with me.

How do I do the nondage scenes? I have bought all of the items from the Sex Shop and have the Dark Room unlocked, but I can't figue out how to do it.

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
I have 2 more questions:

How do I advance with all women? I have maxed-out stats but still most of the women don't want to go on a date with me.

How do I do the nondage scenes? I have bought all of the items from the Sex Shop and have the Dark Room unlocked, but I can't figue out how to do it.
The dark room is part of the missing girl quest, around lunch outside the cafeteria, you'll notice a girl sitting by herself, pick whatever option that basically ignores her. Sometime later, there will be talk of a girl gone missing.(you may need to read the paper at your home about missing girls first)

BatmanTheShot

May 14, 2018
The dark room is part of the missing girl quest, around lunch outside the cafeteria, you'll notice a girl sitting by herself, pick whatever option that basically ignores her. Sometime later, there will be talk of a girl gone missing.(you may need to read the paper at your home about missing girls first)
I have a problem, I have already seen her but I chose to have lunch with her. Will someone show up again or is that part done for?

Ashgamer

Jun 17, 2018
I have a problem, I have already seen her but I chose to have lunch with her. Will someone show up again or is that part done for?
To be clearer, she continues to show up until you trigger her disappearance. At least she did in older versions of the game. It had been awhile since I've played.

Ashgamer

Jun 17, 2018
OK, does her quest start the Bondage Club or do I have to do something else?
If the Bondage Club was added. It was added after the last time I played. So, someone else will have to answer this, BUT I seriously doubt it. It is more likely that the Bondage club has something to do with Samantha Keller and the Basement Detentions + certain other PTA school policy unlocks.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes