Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
wait so there's a loli mod?
You won't find it here or on the game's forum but if you know where to look for those things, someone has worked on one in the past. I don't know if it kept up with the current release.

Myself, I just played around with the config file a bit to make them high school age.

G1TC4

Dec 29, 2017
I have played this game for a quite a few years, it is a very good game. Just wanted to report a critical issue due to not having an account on the developer website. Due to the introduction of the hunger/starvation for Mona heart it causes a guaranteed game over, playing Nina Parker's route when you go away for several days to a conference. In addition the interview student applicants feature has disappeared meaning you can only choose to increase students by accepting everyone once your school's education is above 25. Other than that after you agree to expand the stage for the music club, nothing triggers, not talking to Stacy nor trying to trigger more dialogue with the club for the following 2 in game months. This may be tied to the creation of the maid club, however due to a possible altering in the movements of npc triggering the talks with Ameil became significantly more difficult with myself only being able to trigger 2 of the 3 dialogues needed over a 4 in game month period. Other than that one of my issues with the npc movement system is the refreshes basically teleport npcs anywhere, one minute they are at the park next few minute time shift they are in classroom 5, they need a mapping route or at least a movement routine where they move to nearby maps and not any map possible.

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
Game is very interesting, but I must admit it's too much grinding for my taste and I haven't found any decent walkthrough/guide/tutorial, so I am asking for some help/tips.
1. What is fastest way to build relationship?
2. Why is sometimes sex option missing with same NPCs that has sex before?
3. Any way to see NPC stats without opening debug menu?
4. How do you unlock fetish sex? Only had option for vanilla.
5. Any tips appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

TheDeadDodo

Dec 6, 2017
personally i have used the repair event possibility a lot to change stats and figure out outcomes, it can come in rather handy when you're stuck, you can basically change all aspects of the game with the event editor

sarashi

May 4, 2018
You won't find it here or on the game's forum but if you know where to look for those things, someone has worked on one in the past. I don't know if it kept up with the current release.

Myself, I just played around with the config file a bit to make them high school age.
do you know any mods that are possible at the current release or still have that loli mod which you can send by PM ?

and also what exactly is the goal in hhs+ ? PTA is corrupted , all walk around nude and have fun like crazy. are there any other cities or just this 1 ? playing just on 1 city begins to get boring

fortyses

Dec 8, 2017
do you know any mods that are possible at the current release or still have that loli mod which you can send by PM ?

and also what exactly is the goal in hhs+ ? PTA is corrupted , all walk around nude and have fun like crazy. are there any other cities or just this 1 ? playing just on 1 city begins to get boring
Can you send your save pls? I just want to play on this max corruption save, thx

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
Game is very interesting, but I must admit it's too much grinding for my taste and I haven't found any decent walkthrough/guide/tutorial, so I am asking for some help/tips.
1. What is fastest way to build relationship?
2. Why is sometimes sex option missing with same NPCs that has sex before?
3. Any way to see NPC stats without opening debug menu?
4. How do you unlock fetish sex? Only had option for vanilla.
5. Any tips appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
Can you send your save pls? I just want to play on this max corruption save, thx
You dont need a save.
Open debug:
Type: Add stats(you will get a list)
Make everything execpt inhibition and willpower 100.
Make inhinition and will power -100.
After 3 ingame weeks they will be fucking everything they can.

Reactions: assurdo

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
Is there a list of all console commands?
Not that i know off but:
When you enter debug in game you can get the console commands by simple typing.
Most are under Add or Set.
Just go down the alphabet and you can find them all.
Warning:
The bondage room is not yet in the game and can be access via debug mode.
Do not try to find it(I did until i learned it wasnt in the game yet)

3.50 star(s) 57 Votes