kulbak

Oct 31, 2016
im having a problem, idk why but when i wake up my reputition gets lower, and in school and park too there are some incidents which make my reputition lower,any ideas on how to increase my reputition withoutusing cheats? thanx
just checked, the park event occurs even in the work days.

Reactions: h0p3

Ashgamer

Jun 17, 2018
im having a problem, idk why but when i wake up my reputition gets lower, and in school and park too there are some incidents which make my reputition lower,any ideas on how to increase my reputition withoutusing cheats? thanx
But which events are causing you to lose reputation. Because you might want to look into that as well. If you're walking around aroused constantly, while poorly clothed, for example, that is your fault... Fix it.

h0p3

Jun 30, 2018
But which events are causing you to lose reputation. Because you might want to look into that as well. If you're walking around aroused constantly, while poorly clothed, for example, that is your fault... Fix it.
waking up in the morning ,sometimes when i walk into classes (without being too aroused),theres this message-"some are shocked.some are watching with keen interest." (something along these lines at the end of the cutscene), and at the park, when a guy masturbates and salutes me or a girl has a toy up her ass and winks at me.

h0p3

Jun 30, 2018
just wondering, can i make slaves and do some bdsm stuff with them in the game?

PS- i have one in my dark room but interaction is very limited.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Depending on what policies you have set at the school, your morning rep hit can be positive or negative. I would play around with the school rules for a few days and see what hurts you the most. I went through all the way to getting the bondage uniform, but I keep my school in the normal uniform mostly, and have a positive rep bump every morning.

Ashgamer

Jun 17, 2018
waking up in the morning ,sometimes when i walk into classes (without being too aroused),theres this message-"some are shocked.some are watching with keen interest." (something along these lines at the end of the cutscene), and at the park, when a guy masturbates and salutes me or a girl has a toy up her ass and winks at me.
Well, for one thing, you should go into your bathroom and make sure your character is wearing enough clothing (i believe that is wear you make wardrobe adjustments). The shocked students aren't corrupted enough to accept something about your appearance (either blatant arousal or clothing). So, your reputation takes a hit.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Well, for one thing, you should go into your bathroom and make sure your character is wearing enough clothing (i believe that is wear you make wardrobe adjustments). The shocked students aren't corrupted enough to accept something about your appearance (either blatant arousal or clothing). So, your reputation takes a hit.
The bathroom will not give you an accurate picture of your clothing. Just hover over your principal's name in the bottom right and an image should pop up. If you have set conditional clothing in any wardrobe, the picture will reflect the room you are in and the time of day. I stay conservative clothing for quite some time, and slowly work my way through the more revealing options.

Reactions: Ashgamer

h0p3

Jun 30, 2018
Hmm yes I know about the corruption and I'm slowly working on them, but it feels strange that just for sexy uniforms they are all abstaining, despite everyone I talk to saying they want less prude uniforms... So did I break something ?
juust hypnotize them on pta meet and ask them to take you to their place, when u reach their place keep hypnotizing andchange behavior (increase corruption,lower enhibition etc).
PS- take some energydrinks with you, just in case.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
how to obtain the slutty uniform for the cheerleader club?
It's sexy, not slutty! The same way as you get the elegant uniform. You buy it from the clothing store weekdays before 17:00 and then wait for your calendar reminder to come up and pick them up on a weekday before 17:00 and they will be delivered to your storeroom off the gym. You need to see them there before you go see the cheerleaders and they will ask about them. I would do a couple rounds of elegant before moving to the sexy.

Reactions: jaboney and assurdo

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
I've downloaded the game and the 1.9.4 update, but when I click, the game won't open, any advice?
Just check if you have installed "Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable Package (x64)", as it is only requirement posted.
I know it's not much, but it is all I can think of. Hope it helps.

Is this complete version if there any update?
The game is still updated, but is more than playable. I recommend you try it.

Necron00

Jan 10, 2018
it's fun, but my expectation lol.... CG is from anime which is randomly appear during sex scene

Kaiww

Jul 8, 2018
Hey,

i have tried this game now a bit and the thing i don't get is flirting....
i am always clean, help people before i start Flirting and somtime use Mind Control to enflame lust but no matter what i do i do not have any options left Flirting. Always get the you said or cut the bullshit because i already did say the......so no clue what to do. Anyone here can explain what i am missing would be a great help.

Thx in advance

regards
Kai

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Anyway to like cheat money in this game and or like give yourself all skills max?

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes