Kaiww

Jul 8, 2018
Anyway to like cheat money in this game and or like give yourself all skills max?
You can use the Debug Menu to do some of this but I have not really checkt how much.
I am still stuck with the Flirting thing this is more complicated then Quantum Mechanics........well some what realistic regarding Girls it seems *g*

regards
Kai

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
Anyway to like cheat money in this game and or like give yourself all skills max?
Skills can be hacked in DEBUG menu. Select "Persons" tab and then select player. At the bottom you'll see "Stats" tree and there are "Skills". Click on "(Collection)" next to "Skills" and a new window will open where you can change the number of any skill under "Value" (max is 100) or you can even add the skills you didn't learn yet. To do so, type under "Key" skill of your choosing (Photoshopping, Hacking, Lockpicking, Chemistry, Hypnosis, Suggestion).
Money can be changed using cheat engine, easy 4 byte same number scan.

U

User_18742

Just check if you have installed "Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable Package (x64)", as it is only requirement posted.
I know it's not much, but it is all I can think of. Hope it helps.

The game is still updated, but is more than playable. I recommend you try it.
Did you manage to get it to work? I'm having the same problem. Installed the C+++ thing from the link in the post but it's still giving me an error message.

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
I’ve tried everything how do you friend or romance someone it feels impossible help Please.
Hit the gym and read the oral guide you find in the teacher break room.
You need to get appearance and charisma as as high as you can before starting to seduce or befriend people.

Chat with them.
Ask if the need something.
Agree to get it for them.
Get it for them.
Repeat this progress daily until you run out of items to get.
Then move on the to seducation.
I suggest you save as you will need to complent a part of them without any clue what part that is.
So you want have to compliment them to trail and error.

Once they agree to let you kiss them it becomes easy.
Just keep using sex(increasingly going futher) to make them devoted to you.
Make sure you save before trying as you lose points if they are offended.

Or if you want a real easy time.
Just use hypnosis and drugs.
They be dropping panties in no time.

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
I know what I'm doing tonight!
If you want to be effecent about it:
Practice on your sister first.
This will level up your hypnosis and suggestion skill.
Then get energie drinks x10.
Use hyposis on the target pta member(you want to corrupt the pta first so you can push your wicked plants through)
Order>bring to there place.
Wait in there bed room until midnight(if they dont show up try moving in and out, if they still arent there around 1 it means they wont be until 5. in that case abort mission and try again next time)
Hyposis has a higher succes chance when the target sleeps and you can spend 6 ingame hours making vast change's.
Using this trick i can turn the entire pta into sex starved sluts in a ingame month(change's take a while, tho you can have sex with them sooner)
Keep in mind that hypnosis only gets them half way.
You need a drug lab and make slut maker and corrupter to get them to go full on slut slaves.

Reactions: PinkPotato

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
Use hyposis on the target pta member(you want to corrupt the pta first so you can push your wicked plants through)
Wait in there bed room until midnight(if they dont show up try moving in and out, if they still arent there around 1 it means they wont be until 5. in that case abort mission and try again next time)
Hyposis has a higher succes chance when the target sleeps and you can spend 6 ingame hours making vast change's.
Using this trick i can turn the entire pta into sex starved sluts in a ingame month(change's take a while, tho you can have sex with them sooner)
You need a drug lab and make slut maker and corrupter to get them to go full on slut slaves.
The drug lab is where I've stuck, the mission doesn't start at all so I've stopped playing like months ago...

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
The drug lab is where I've stuck, the mission doesn't start at all so I've stopped playing like months ago...
Odd.
You read the chemistry book?
Research drugs?
You shoud be getting a request to go to the police station the moment you enter your office.
Officer jenny questline is triggered that way.
You use drug on them either by trading items, attemping to use it where there awake(dont to risky) or hypnotize them and use it where there asleep on the people you want to effect by it.

Reactions: arelor

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
Odd.
You read the chemistry book?
Research drugs?
You shoud be getting a request to go to the police station the moment you enter your office.
Officer jenny questline is triggered that way.
You use drug on them either by trading items, attemping to use it where there awake(dont to risky) or hypnotize them and use it where there asleep on the people you want to effect by it.
I've built up the lab and found book but I can't get the ingredients to cook the drugs.

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
I've built up the lab and found book but I can't get the ingredients to cook the drugs.
In my case there was always an automatic event where player phones for ingredients. Maybe event doesn't trigger for some reason? If so, try to initiate it with DEBUG menu (I am sorry, but I am not sure how it is done).
Hope it helps.

Reactions: arelor

PinkPotato

Feb 12, 2018
Thanks for this! :happyblush

Jun 19, 2017
Ok, so does anyone now how to get the maid club/ameli copper event to work because I've tried over 50 times and its starting to bug me alot. I get threw the club parts fine but after the theater event nothing happens with her and in a day or two she joins some random club

D

Deleted member 446909

Hi, i have a problem with Jeremy Hood event (first lockpicking in park) - it didn't appear for a month, so is there any way to execute it by debugger? Or i need to start new game for lockpicking skill?

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
Ok, so does anyone now how to get the maid club/ameli copper event to work because I've tried over 50 times and its starting to bug me alot. I get threw the club parts fine but after the theater event nothing happens with her and in a day or two she joins some random club
Ameli is one of the anoying quests.
In order to trigger her setting up the maid club you need to stumble upon her in the hall way 3 times after the theater club.
It is frustratingly rng depended.

Jun 19, 2017
Ameli is one of the anoying quests.
In order to trigger her setting up the maid club you need to stumble upon her in the hall way 3 times after the theater club.
It is frustratingly rng depended.
I have no idea why its has to be 3 times but now I have a little more to work with, thanks.

3.50 star(s) 57 Votes