Aug 6, 2016
If you click on debug on the lower right, you can insert command on the very bottom. It will even autocomplete.

set money 200000
set reputation 100
stuffs like that.
Thank you for your reply, but what about corruption and loyalty those do not seem to work ?

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Also, the stats at the top of your screen are an aggregate of everyone. So you can set your education to 100, and only raise the total education by 0.01. The group set trick above works well to get around it.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
If you have any in depth questions on how to change any stats or anything for that matter make sure to post them and I'll answer them when I get back.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Is there a way to save/load the game without triggering the lauch of OneDrive ?
Uhm I think you're doing something wrong o_O Onedrive is simply a program that's a no no in my computer so onedrive isn't involved in saving :confused:

Nikeee

Sep 16, 2016
Everytime i try to save or load the game the program lauches by itself, and it didn't happen with the previous versions. That's weird.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Everytime i try to save or load the game the program lauches by itself, and it didn't happen with the previous versions. That's weird.
I just found out why. Game needs a patch, atm saves and loads aren't even working in certain scenarios... I guess we'll have to wait.

cooaga

Oct 17, 2016
Anyone know any useful console commands or ways to cheat? Sometimes I don't feel like grinding the content out.
Just use the debugger to change stats its on the bottom right. find the person who's stats you want to change then scroll down to dictstats you can edit their stats there. I don't know how to change the overall stats as in the top bar. it basically shows the overall average and is pretty much impossible to change unless you go on every character and change their stats individually afar as i know. I have tried cheat-engine to change them to no avail sadly.

jaques

Aug 11, 2016
Looks like no meaningful progress, other than "under-the-hood", has been made on this game since 1.05. Don't think any worthwhile content has been added since and no meaningful interaction has been implemented other than the existing lucking-into-events (which are somewhat loosely linked with your progress with the PTA).

Shame, tbh.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Looks like no meaningful progress, other than "under-the-hood", has been made on this game since 1.05. Don't think any worthwhile content has been added since and no meaningful interaction has been implemented other than the existing lucking-into-events (which are somewhat loosely linked with your progress with the PTA).

Shame, tbh.
Uhm are we playing the same game? I've seen dozens of new pics and revamped events. I've seen fixes into old events as weel. "No meaningful interaction" what? You can now have discussions with people get to know them and their thoughts, interact with them and develop a relation which was previously not allowed.
You have new locations, new pictures, new events, new items, new interactions, you have huge amounts of small details that make the game a little bit more realistic. :oops:

Reactions: Dramber

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Also if you're having problems with saves/loads always start a new game and from the option menu while in game load your previous saves.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Uhm are we playing the same game? I've seen dozens of new pics and revamped events. I've seen fixes into old events as weel. "No meaningful interaction" what? You can now have discussions with people get to know them and their thoughts, interact with them and develop a relation which was previously not allowed.
You have new locations, new pictures, new events, new items, new interactions, you have huge amounts of small details that make the game a little bit more realistic. :oops:
Ohh, I may check it out again. I used to play the original ones until the repetition killed the enjoyment. I loved the H-content reward for so many things. Thanks for the inspiration!

Aug 5, 2016
Ive been getting a hell of a lot of crashes with this, had no problems with the previous v1.07 hopefully an update will fix this

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Only crashes I've had so far:

Keeping the Debug menu open too long and forgetting to close it. It seems having set lists open and switching zones will make the game crash when you close the list.

I have noticed the game Chugs a bit more though. There is a noticeable lag on some clicks. I've turned down profiling but it still remains. Not game breaking, but a minor annoyance.

eosar

Aug 11, 2016

Keeping the Debug menu open too long and forgetting to close it. It seems having set lists open and switching zones will make the game crash when you close the list.

I have noticed the game Chugs a bit more though. There is a noticeable lag on some clicks. I've turned down profiling but it still remains. Not game breaking, but a minor annoyance.
Did you do this:
Note: I forgot to disable profiling by default in this release, so you may want to go into the Debug menu once and uncheck the "Profile events" option for a slight performance gain if you are not interested in that output.
?

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Did you do this:
Note: I forgot to disable profiling by default in this release, so you may want to go into the Debug menu once and uncheck the "Profile events" option for a slight performance gain if you are not interested in that output.
?
Yep, first thing I did, still on the laggy side. Not a big deal, just a minor change from last version.

Aug 5, 2016

Crashes usually happen when giving items as part of the help quests more often than not with gifting clothes

3.50 star(s) 57 Votes