Individualist

Aug 5, 2016
Did they break the ability to view your own character's stats in this update? I'm sure you can see it all through the cheat/debug menu, but I vaguely recall older versions having a screen that shows what you're currently wearing and everything your character is skilled in, with numerical values. If I click my character's name in the bottom right I see a quick flash of something that might be that, but it immediately vanishes and won't come back. It doesn't always show up, either.

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Did they break the ability to view your own character's stats in this update? I'm sure you can see it all through the cheat/debug menu, but I vaguely recall older versions having a screen that shows what you're currently wearing and everything your character is skilled in, with numerical values. If I click my character's name in the bottom right I see a quick flash of something that might be that, but it immediately vanishes and won't come back. It doesn't always show up, either.
no clicking on it, just hoover over it.

Reactions: cooaga

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Hotfix 2 has been released. Annoyingly, instead of a standalone file they just replaced the main file with one that has HF1 and HF2 loaded on it. (Nothing really new, just bug fixes. Up to you if its worth re-downloading)

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Annoyingly, instead of a standalone file they just replaced the main file with one that has HF1 and HF2 loaded on it. (Nothing really new, just bug fixes. Up to you if its worth re-downloading)
They're done massive internal changes into game events and Hotfix2 shouldn't be compatible with saves from previous Hotfix1 or v1.08. So be warned.

Individualist

Aug 5, 2016
no clicking on it, just hoover over it.
Thanks, it was driving me crazy since I couldn't see what I looked like to find out why my reputation was dropping. Still not sure, maybe my underwear changed and everyone could somehow magically see that under the frumpy clothes.

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Thanks, it was driving me crazy since I couldn't see what I looked like to find out why my reputation was dropping. Still not sure, maybe my underwear changed and everyone could somehow magically see that under the frumpy clothes.
reputation is also reflected by actions around the school and town. If education and happiness goes down it has effect, if the school seems to get more lustful it shows effect. At least to my findings

thjis1

Apr 2, 2017
I have put so many hours into playing this over and over as they update it. Is there actually any new damn content. They keep breaking and altering the mechanics. The basic quests remain the same, would like to finally start some of the other quests like Cooper.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I have put so many hours into playing this over and over as they update it. Is there actually any new damn content. They keep breaking and altering the mechanics. The basic quests remain the same, would like to finally start some of the other quests like Cooper.
yeah some but few. They need to focus a bit more on developing events and quests imo

gears

Aug 27, 2016
any way in debug that i can edit my relationship with all the different people, can't seem to find that myself

Legionnass

May 17, 2017
anyone have a clue what the difference is between Hentai High Schools+ 1, 2 and 3 because I'm still trying to figure it out about that?

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
anyone have a clue what the difference is between Hentai High Schools+ 1, 2 and 3 because I'm still trying to figure it out about that?
  1. Pookla was the original guy who made the first hentai high school. (hhs1)
  2. Aztec wanted to rewrite and make something out of hhs1, in his own way after pookla had stopped. After a while he stopped... but he released the code. (hhs2)
  3. HHS3 doesn't exist as far as I'm aware.
  4. HHS+ (this thread) is made by a community who wanted to carry on the project and take it a step forward.
The key differences can be extremely noticeable I'd advise you to download HHS2 and see for yourself how it is. After you see the differences you will know cristal clear why they are different.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
HHS 1.08 HF4 is the newest Version
It is indeed. Quite a good updated but I will not edit the version in the title as it gets updated far too often. I will however promote the thread. Thanks :)

PS: Less censored pics, more content, HD images (finally), a shit ton of fixes, and great things. Thanks to @iAnimeDeath for pointing out the the new version to me. Seriously it's been great playing it!

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
It is indeed. Quite a good updated but I will not edit the version in the title as it gets updated far too often. I will however promote the thread. Thanks :)

PS: Less censored pics, more content, HD images (finally), a shit ton of fixes, and great things. Thanks to @iAnimeDeath for pointing out the the new version to me. Seriously it's been great playing it!
Now it just needs a 3D remake and some more perversion.

Reactions: Carry017

TheMann421

May 13, 2017
SET STAT FOR GROUP ALL TO Lust 100 SET STAT FOR GROUP ALL_STUDENTS TO Inhibition 0
I can't get this command to work for the life of me. Whenever I check a student's stats after doing this nothing has changed.

EDIT:

As per usual, after almost an hour of fumbling around, I figured the problem out almost immediately after making a post.

Instead of deleting my response, I'll leave this here for anyone else who gets stuck.

"SET STAT FOR GROUP ALL_STUDENTS TO" must be capitalized entirely. "Inhibition" or whatever stat must start with a capital letter, then your number.

AZAZEEL

Jun 3, 2017
when i try to extract the files there is a bunch of error and it doesn't work .Even i try to launch it.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes