Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I've wanted to put the loli back in this game for a long time...but no clue how. :/

Goatface

Aug 10, 2017
I've gotten about 1/2 of the main story line finished now. There is a fair amount missing, and some events don't trigger as they should, but over all, it's enjoyable. I'm getting close to being able to corrupt the town via the water supply. I have all of the PTA additions, except for 1, now, but I think I'm missing something... I can't quite find the trigger for allowing students to be completely nude, yet.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
@TCMS Please remove the loli and shota tags. HHS removed all underage content a long time ago. Also, there are no scat or vore scenes in the game. They just added those filters to future-proof the game. Thanks!

P.S. You might want to rename the thread to "Hentai High School +" for more accurate searching.

Last edited:
Reactions: TCMS

Goatface

Aug 10, 2017
Okay... water supply contaminated, school contaminated. How do I get Sierra Hardman's panties? I've had the 5 meetings in the office, and an now just repeating the actions each day. I need them to complete the teddy bear line.

D

Deleted member 44741

Will NPC's ever talk to you? I don't mean those random events like: "You notice Sara sitting on a bench in the park." But actual interaction. They never talk to me.

Do NPC's have some sort of relation/opinion meter? I'm trying to get one student to like me. But finding one person in this city is very difficult. Needle in a haystack etc. I suppose I can buy the announcement thing upgrade. But what do I do then?
I tried to gave someone a compliment about her body. My character, a principal, said: "I like your tits." Good job Casanova, you got her now. :X

So far I've been wandering around the city. And barely anything is happening. I've modified the config so there are less males, and more females and futas. I also increased everyone's minimum lust. I notice a lot of masturbation scenes, but that's about it.
I can ask for sex sometimes. But I had hoped at least one NPC will go after me, instead of me going to them all the time.
Can someone help me with this? I feel I don't understand this game very well.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Will NPC's ever talk to you? I don't mean those random events like: "You notice Sara sitting on a bench in the park." But actual interaction. They never talk to me.

Do NPC's have some sort of relation/opinion meter? I'm trying to get one student to like me. But finding one person in this city is very difficult. Needle in a haystack etc. I suppose I can buy the announcement thing upgrade. But what do I do then?
I tried to gave someone a compliment about her body. My character, a principal, said: "I like your tits." Good job Casanova, you got her now. :X

So far I've been wandering around the city. And barely anything is happening. I've modified the config so there are less males, and more females and futas. I also increased everyone's minimum lust. I notice a lot of masturbation scenes, but that's about it.
I can ask for sex sometimes. But I had hoped at least one NPC will go after me, instead of me going to them all the time.
Can someone help me with this? I feel I don't understand this game very well.
Actually reading a thread does wonders... :rolleyes:

D

Deleted member 44741

Actually reading a thread does wonders... :rolleyes:

That didn't answer any of my questions.

I can go to clubs to get more random talk events. But that wasn't what I was looking for.

I can call students with the speakers to increase "the stats". What does that mean?
I'll try to invite them. Maybe something will happen eventually. Right now I feel like this game is very passive.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
That didn't answer any of my questions.

I can go to clubs to get more random talk events. But that wasn't what I was looking for.

I can call students with the speakers to increase "the stats". What does that mean?
I'll try to invite them. Maybe something will happen eventually. Right now I feel like this game is very passive.
The stats refer to education, happiness, loyalty, etc located at the top of the screen. Each student/NPC has each of those stats and the top reflects the average of the whole. You increase the average by corrupting individuals, making school policies more/less lewd, and triggering events by exploring and making choices. You have to increase individual loyalty to access more of the dialogue options. Also, patience is definitely a virtue in this game. It takes months of in-game time to accomplish the quests. Use the help menu on the smartphone, it explains a lot.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
1.8.5 Service Pack 1 (bugfixes) is out for downloading you must login

Aug 11, 2017
Tried registering on the HHS forum about 6-8 months ago, account still waiting for approval. Pretty sure they're not accepting new members

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Tried registering on the HHS forum about 6-8 months ago, account still waiting for approval. Pretty sure they're not accepting new members
Strange D:
I've made my account something like... one month ago? Two at least? And mine is activated somehow, since I can connect and download directly the updates that they release. Unless I can download things even if my account is not activated, but I doubt it XD

Aug 11, 2017
Strange D:
I've made my account something like... one month ago? Two at least? And mine is activated somehow, since I can connect and download directly the updates that they release. Unless I can download things even if my account is not activated, but I doubt it XD
Guess I'll have to pick a new username and try again then. I can download from external links but any zip files attached to the posts don't appear.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes