brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Ahm.. I've a question right now:
- Can your main character, within a certain amount of lust and/or arousal, rape.. for example people that are sleeping? I mean, when I use the lockpick on other's apartment, can I do something? Other than, maybe, steal or who knows what for the sake of "events" and such?

Thank you for the reply ç_ç

cooaga

Oct 17, 2016
Ahm.. I've a question right now:
- Can your main character, within a certain amount of lust and/or arousal, rape.. for example people that are sleeping? I mean, when I use the lockpick on other's apartment, can I do something? Other than, maybe, steal or who knows what for the sake of "events" and such?

Thank you for the reply ç_ç
You cant rape unless you know hypnosis you can do it freely whenever. lock-picking is mainly for story missions

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
You cant rape unless you know hypnosis you can do it freely whenever. lock-picking is mainly for story missions
Again, thank you for the reply c:
Also.. how can I learn hypnosis? So far I've obtained the easiest one's like PS, Hacking and Lockpicking, but I've no idea where to find it :pokerFace:

Reactions: cooaga

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
Also.. how can I learn hypnosis? So far I've obtained the easiest one's like PS, Hacking and Lockpicking, but I've no idea where to find it :pokerFace:
One of the fetishes hypnosis gives you a hypnosis book and you read that to up your hypnosis. Once you get high enough you can get training from Detective after finding a device of some sort.

Last edited:

cooaga

Oct 17, 2016
You can find a book in the detectives office just read it once every day you can also buy an advanced version of the book afterwards. the esiest way to get one tho is to start the game with a hypnosis fetish

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
anyway to bypass lockpicking mini game i fucking hate them
None that I know about although I can understand why you'd like that.
Even after cheating a maxing my lock pick skill it was a freaking nightmare. :p
MAYBE there's a mod that removes or skips the whole thing on the community's forum. You could look around there.

Jamtar

Jul 25, 2017
Has anyone successfully hacked anything in this game? I have no idea how that minigame is supposed to work

Last edited:

Avenger777

Mar 19, 2017
From my experience, the higher the level of hacking you have, the worst.

The random letters change slower, making harder to find the lines.
On the bright side, higher level hacking extends the timer, but it is for naught if you can't find THE DAMM CODE WHERE IS IT?

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
1.8.5 Service Pack 5:

Can somebody test and see if one can download this?

P.S: Here's a MediaFire link if not:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
1.8.5 Service Pack 5:

Both links for me works fine!

Reactions: Eoin

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
1.8.5 Service Pack 5:

If you'd like I still have my own file I got when it came out and also all the updates that came after it properly numbered and "automated".
I just don't know how I'm supposed to pass it over. I haven't used Mega for actual file uploads yet and I don't know how uploading through F95 works so if you can help with that I can supply the rest.

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
New release 1.9.0 is out. Enjoy.

Reactions: bradb87

zoomg

Modder
Nov 22, 2016
tl;dr patch notes
almost nothing new for players, mostly technical stuff

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
tl;dr patch notes
almost nothing new for players, mostly technical stuff
So... for now it's better to stick with the previous, 1.8.5? Because honestly right now I'm not in the mood to download a new version, again, if there's nothing interesting xD

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
So... for now it's better to stick with the previous, 1.8.5? Because honestly right now I'm not in the mood to download a new version, again, if there's nothing interesting XD
I'd say wait for a while, at least until service packs are brought around.

Reactions: brynhildr

MattC95

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
So... for now it's better to stick with the previous, 1.8.5? Because honestly right now I'm not in the mood to download a new version, again, if there's nothing interesting XD
Stick with 1.8.5. There's a somewhat gamebreaking bug in 1.9.0 that reverts all item values to 1. Say if you buy 5 wine or create 5 corruptors, you'll only get 1.

I'm pretty sure the Cooper's corruption event requires 2 slutmakers too; it's just downright annoying as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: brynhildr
3.60 star(s) 58 Votes