Brucewills

Jan 12, 2017
for karin hardman's corruption events, i can only seems to ask sierra's hardman to service me once which the day that i triggered the events but the walkthrough tells that you have to make her service you several times but i can't seem to do that cz she rejected everytime

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
dev tools pass ?
You use debug menu... It's built into the game

Help it crashed on Preforming final setup
Also for those having crashes I assume you are DL HF4 update without getting HF3 fixes / patches

Use the following for proper HHS+ install.
Register to the HHS+ site that I link. SO you can use the Updater program.
Download here: Download only HF3 Zip file from the mega profile. Nothing else.
Extract the zip file and Rename folder to HHS Game.
Then Download this:
Extract that into HHS Game folder. And remember your login credentials to use it. It will automatically update your game to HF4 with all updates for HF3 as well all updates / patches for HF4.

After updating game and after intro moment you in bedroom. Click on debug in bottom right corner of window. Go to Reloaded Events tab. And then add changed events. Highlight the items or one. And click refresh files when that item is highlighted. Then remove. Then save.

Aug 5, 2016
I think ive got like 8 different games all doing similar concepts all ran by communities i kinda wish they'd all come together and progress on one single high school game.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Lot's of the categories are not in game, they deviated from said routes because either the public hated it or they could face problems in certain countries so...

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
I think ive got like 8 different games all doing similar concepts all ran by communities i kinda wish they'd all come together and progress on one single high school game.
Because not all of the code is free from copywrite and within the forum there were many fall outs between devs but yes I agree it would be nice if they colaborated and at one time they all did
All of the material except the engine and some code is of dubious copywrite and the devs all have different time zones so getting together is difficult all of them have real jobs and dont use patreon

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
for karin hardman's corruption events, i can only seems to ask sierra's hardman to service me once which the day that i triggered the events but the walkthrough tells that you have to make her service you several times but i can't seem to do that cz she rejected everytime
Some time I played the game, never actually got to do that quest myself. Did you try the wiki, like ? It is outdated, but the Sierra / Karin Hardman corruption did not really change as far as I know. Afterwards hit the and search for the quest, start e.g. with the v1.08 'Releaese Discussion' and the 'Feedback' thread. You need to find out if they did change any prerequisites to start / continue through, or you need a bugfix - it should be mentioned there.

Also be aware of the two search fields featured at the wiki page - the one below is for the wiki itself, the other above with the 'search' button gives results from the forum. First read up in the wiki, then sniff the forum. Everything from 2016 onwards is legit, the Hardman quest is of the older ones iirc, so info from 2015 and earlier is only of interest if you like to gather additional info (i.e. how it worked internally).

only find a way to raise the low rept.
Same for you. First check the wiki for an idea what things influence rep, then the forum for any changes to that since v1.07 (most of the wiki does refer to that older version, but it still gives you an impression as to how to max stats etc.). And I guess you can still cheat(?), but I didn't need to. What worked as I remember:
  • Set strict (e.g. cafeteria 'healthy food', formal clothing, no relationships ...) for a while to push rep back up. Don't stirr shit in public (with lots of ppl around!) as long as rep is down. Gives harsh penalty. Also in PTA meetings, you need them for proposals later - just don't attend if you need not). Watch your clothing, not revealing. Tutor pupils (June, Rie, Hana), this should give rep, too. Allow clubs and such to make students happy, keep an eye on education - rearrange pupils to classes with teachers whose skills improve ed for pupils who are lacking / are behind compaired to others.
  • Each month you should gain a little rep now for the turn over. Happiness on the raise, more pupils arrive, more money comes in. Hone skills by day and night (i.e. lockpicking by night obviously, hypnotising by day in your office room). Build / upgrade rooms, buy stuff, investigate npcs to collect info, invent chemicals / create sprays for later use etc.. Essentially wait for rep and other stats growing to a degree, be ready to engage lateron.
  • Rep is up, money flows, you are well liked, and shower / sleep regularly - only then you start corrupting your lil' minions. Need to find the balance between raising, then keeping your stats at a level, and doing more and more lewd things. This is why you arranged / improved what you might need - for the moment rep and other stats are up. If you had done all that stuff for a while before, now you go make good use of what you got. Also only try to corrupt npcs when alone with them at first (trained hypno skills rock a lot to mindfuck). Sprays / drugs are for whimps. And never forget to blackmail if you can. ;)
does anyone have the paperdoll creator files so that I could possible make a black school MOD
You might want to have a look in . The repo is not open to public iirc, but if you want to get your hands dirty register at the forum and present your mod idea.

@TCMS otterman, your Mega link from OP 'Spoiler: standard way' died in agony, dunno what it was. Also have this link. Cooly sig btw. :)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 44741

Will the NPC's trigger sexual content with you (director), or is it only the other way around?

cooaga

Oct 17, 2016
Will the NPC's trigger sexual content with you (director), or is it only the other way around?
Both, but its mainly NPC that start it you just got to wander around or just staying at home. Some events are timed and others you have to start/choose. Game gives you a lot of freedom.

aweriel

Jun 18, 2017
New ver. 1.8.5 release

official link dev
(735.2 MB)

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
New ver. 1.8.5 release

official link dev
(735.2 MB)

Just a note, this is what would have previously been called "1.0.8 hotfix 5". They have updated their numbering convention a bit. So This is a fairly minor update, rather than a major revision the new number may have suggested.

Reactions: coensisi

aweriel

Jun 18, 2017
Just a note, this is what would have previously been called "1.0.8 hotfix 5". They have updated their numbering convention a bit. So This is a fairly minor update, rather than a major revision the new number may have suggested.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Not entirely sure what you are indicating with your post. I was just pointing out this was a small step, rather than instantly jumping from 1.0.8 to 1.8.5

What I was referring to I've circled in red in the attachment below.

aweriel

Jun 18, 2017
Not entirely sure what you are indicating with your post. I was just pointing out this was a small step, rather than instantly jumping from 1.0.8 to 1.8.5

What I was referring to I've circled in red in the attachment below.

mea culpa, mea maxima culpa

Reactions: matsc
3.60 star(s) 58 Votes