Tykopulus

Mar 1, 2020
i have to get better Cheerleader Uniforms for my Club.
I already was at the clothing shop at the shopping district and i gut a conversion about the unforms but i forgot what the owner told me ^^

Now i can only buy clothers for me
I also cant buy them online, my journal only thells me to get them and on the school computer >> Club Sections i dont find anything eather.

Do you know where i have to look?

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
After buying the uniforms, you should have a note in the calendar at which date they are delivered. Then talk to the owner again. After that, the next day they are delivered into the side room of the gym. Put them up there, then talk to the cheerleaders.

Tykopulus

Mar 1, 2020
Sadly this is not the case.
I got the conversation at the clothes store in the End of February 2010 now we have 8th of March and i have no reminders for a cheerleader Uniform delivery in my smartphones calender (i checked the whole year)

I also checked the Gym and the Gym Depot room... nothing there...
I also spoke with the clubs president - no talkoptions about uniforms
I Checked the Journal > i have the Task to get the Uniforms
I Checkecd the clothing store (Priscillas Boutique) - no talk options

[Update]
OMG - it looks like there are working at least 2 people at the Store
When you come to the store in the morning there is the Store Manager and when she is there the ordering works! If you come after school there is only a working clerk and it looks like he cant do it.

Problem solved

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Tykopulus Obviously late since you figured it out, but you are completely right: the generic clerks cannot handle the order, you have to talk to Priscilla herself. IIRC if you go to the store and try to order the uniforms via the clerk, they even tell you to come back when Priscilla is in.

Also, I think every store has multiple public servants: the owner + one or two assistants (labeled as such) on weekdays, and another assistant or two on weekends (because the owners do not work on weekends). Even the hospital follows this.

Vulgi

Jul 3, 2017
Dev mentioned some sort of overhoul and a couple of test builds, is there a approximate release date for a stable version?

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Can anyone tell me if/how you get to the nightclub or whatever? I can't seem to find any information about it even though I got the event to try get in it. I keep getting that event where you find some girls talking about going but I can't seem to get it to go any further, is there just nothing more to the chain for now?

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Gutsandguts The one you need to find on a Saturday night? Yep, unfinished content - there is nothing past the guard. You do keep getting the random event of hearing students talking about it afterwards, but the nightclub itself - nope, nothing.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Gutsandguts The one you need to find on a Saturday night? Yep, unfinished content - there is nothing past the guard. You do keep getting the random event of hearing students talking about it afterwards, but the nightclub itself - nope, nothing.
Ahhh right cool, thanks thought it was odd I kept seeing that
I look forward to whatever they add there

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Does the base game contain pregnancy or is that a specific mod?
It's a separate mod, though made by one of the developers. We hope to incorporate it into the base game at some point after implementing some additional mechanics to avoid performance issues from increasing the amount of character data in the game world.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Which Mods do you recommend ?
Play base game. Most of content is for male principal. Futa principal works in some situations. Female one has more quest/event restrictions.
Add stargazing or lexville for extra content.
Explore mods further, if those are not enough.

Last edited:

Valcoo

Mar 24, 2021
Getting an error with a fresh new download;

This dispatched exception was not handled by the program. The program will shutdown now. Sorry... :(
The type initializer for 'hhs_.XMLSerialize`1' threw an exception.
Unable to generate a temporary class (result=1).
error CS2018: Unable to find messages file 'cscui.dll'

anybody got a fix?

Mar 7, 2018
It's a separate mod, though made by one of the developers. We hope to incorporate it into the base game at some point after implementing some additional mechanics to avoid performance issues from increasing the amount of character data in the game world.
Is it compatible with the latest release?

3.50 star(s) 57 Votes