reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
... Do It. Make our dreams come true.
No need, you can still get all those mods from their original links using TWBM, linked in my post. Just paste the broken url of the original site in there and it will show you a LOT of snapshots, the most recent being from 2 weeks ago. You can navigate a snapshot of the entire site and copy/paste any links manually to get the mods. If I upload my raw mods folder it will create needless confusion, as I don't have time to sort them all out. All those mods also need careful load order setting and I can't guarantee that they all play nicely together. I think so, but I'm not playing atm.

Reactions: hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Nov 4, 2017
No need, you can still get all those mods from their original links using TWBM, linked in my post. Just paste the broken url of the original site in there and it will show you a LOT of snapshots, the most recent being from 2 weeks ago. You can navigate a snapshot of the entire site and copy/paste any links manually to get the mods. If I upload my raw mods folder it will create needless confusion, as I don't have time to sort them all out. All those mods also need careful load order setting and I can't guarantee that they all play nicely together. I think so, but I'm not playing atm.
Hi I'm new to the game, would it be possible if I get a list of mods you are using? and is there any mods that can reduce all the grind?

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
Hi I'm new to the game, would it be possible if I get a list of mods you are using? and is there any mods that can reduce all the grind?
This is the only list I can provide: https://f95zone.to/threads/hentai-high-school-v1-10-6-hhs.1016/post-14986629

I can't compile a list of what each mod does. The original site can still be read on archive.org (link in that post), just grab the site's url in the OP here, and paste it in The Wayback Machine's search bar. You can read all about each of those mods in the mods section, and grab them from there as well (have to copy-paste links, click them will attempt to take you to snapshots of them, which won't work).

Reactions: hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
No, I want your collection.
I will swim throught problems myself.
I was tempted, but sorry, won't do it. The original links are available, which I didn't know at the time I made my post. You're much better off navigating the snapshot of the site at archive.org. All of the original mod links that I got those from are from the original site, they're all accessible in the snapshot and you can read about them, which ones are up-to-date with the latest version of the game, incompatibilities and the lot. I don't want to mess it up or deal with the fallout of adding another download source that doesn't contain that information, especially if the site goes back online.

• Angry
Reactions: Laxard and Qahlz
Nov 4, 2017
This is the only list I can provide: https://f95zone.to/threads/hentai-high-school-v1-10-6-hhs.1016/post-14986629

I can't compile a list of what each mod does. The original site can still be read on archive.org (link in that post), just grab the site's url in the OP here, and paste it in The Wayback Machine's search bar. You can read all about each of those mods in the mods section, and grab them from there as well (have to copy-paste links, click them will attempt to take you to snapshots of them, which won't work).
thank you good sir :WeSmart:

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
The original links are available
Aside of the fact that snapshot isn't necessary full and very slow, there is still a problem with link to many of the stuff has been long since deleted.
So what is even the point to find a mod page throught wayback machine when mega link will write that "file has been deleted"?
I can easily find Lexville and some other popular mods elsewhere, but there is plenty of stuff that you have that I never seen before.

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
Aside of the fact that snapshot isn't necessary full and very slow, there is still a problem with link to many of the stuff has been long since deleted.
So what is even the point to find a mod page throught wayback machine when mega link will write that "file has been deleted"?
I can easily find Lexville and some other popular mods elsewhere, but there is plenty of stuff that you have that I never seen before.
My collection is merely a "hoarder's pick" entirely done in one afternoon last July, all from the main site, coming back from a year long hiatus. As I said, haven't even played it yet - but purposefully excluded some mods I remember being a nuisance, such as the running girl and other random events that just caused time to pass and thwarted my evil schemes.

I also picked a random mod from the wayback page and its mega link was working. The ones that don't should be the ones that didn't work on the site to begin with. I'd hardly expect any links that were active in July to be dead now. The last snapshot in The Wayback Machine is from Sep 13, not that long ago.

1727965505005.png

It loads fast enough on my end, and the mod forum seems intact.

1727965581720.png

But, here you go. This will be containing the mods I currently have. I will take it down eventually, and immediately if any of the game authors, mod authors or site mods asks, or when the game site goes back online, or when someone else makes a new, proper home for these mods. I will not offer any help matching them with their original description and discussion threads. If you can, do check the site snapshot and match these folders with actual mods and their descriptions. If you find any that aren't there, it might be worth someone investigating, I just don't have time to do so.

Last edited:

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
containing the mods I currently have. I
Thanks.

I also picked a random mod from the wayback page and its mega link was working.
From 4 I tried 3 has been dead.

I will not offer any help matching them with their original description and discussion threads.
Don't care, code for most of the mods isn't complicated (althought it was even easier before they switched engines, or rather core libraries).

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes