a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
btw i managed to fix it by deleting the characters that were already there thnxs for the help!
You may have had to many MC's saved.
I only ever use 1 that I have saved for all new games I play.
I am waiting on the new version to play again, I have not played the last version so I don't know all the changes in it but I do know it had a lot of bugs.
This next version will have a hell of a lot of changes and a new game is recommended.
Hopefully it will come out in the next 2-3 months or so.

Jul 5, 2018
You may have had to many MC's saved.
I only ever use 1 that I have saved for all new games I play.
I am waiting on the new version to play again, I have not played the last version so I don't know all the changes in it but I do know it had a lot of bugs.
This next version will have a hell of a lot of changes and a new game is recommended.
Hopefully it will come out in the next 2-3 months or so.
are there any kinda cheats or anything? im not a very grindy kinda guy

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
are there any kinda cheats or anything? im not a very grindy kinda guy
There is and I posted how in this thread somewhere, just search for cheats.

Be advise cheating can stop some quest from moving forward.
Money seems to be okay to cheat so far.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
can you cheat stats?
Yes.
Stats. stats 1.jpg stats 2.jpg stats 3.jpg
Skills is just 1 below that but you must have the skill unlock before it shows up.
skills.jpg

ADD: I would not cheat chemistry because there is a lot to learn and there are triggers while you go up the skill learning.

Last edited:

justacook

Jun 30, 2017
I need help with Carmen Smith's quest, I threatened to tell her husband and now im trying to catch her kissing some student in class but so far nothings happen in her class

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I need help with Carmen Smith's quest, I threatened to tell her husband and now im trying to catch her kissing some student in class but so far nothings happen in her class
did you sell the pic to students?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i only have pics from the PI and when she tripped, how do i sell them?
walk around in the school yard during lunch and students should come up to buy them from you, you may need to do the pic again to trigger it.

justacook

Jun 30, 2017
walk around in the school yard during lunch and students should come up to buy them from you, you may need to do the pic again to trigger it.
im gonna restart my game because i saw your previous post about chemistry. but i'll try to do that when i start her quest again thanks for the tips

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
Was gonna download but saw posts that a new build should be out soon and it changes a lot. Any early news on what these changes are?

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Was gonna download but saw posts that a new build should be out soon and it changes a lot. Any early news on what these changes are?
I wouldn't wait for a new build. They are remarkably inconsistent when it comes to that. But try to get all the patches into the game files before you start a game and then you won't have to do the debug reload events thing. There is plenty of content and several ways to play the game. AFAIK, the next version has not hit beta yet.

JetEnduro

Aug 18, 2017
wait you took the threatening route? you should taken the soft approach. not that it matters but it will be faster. second make sure oliver dixon is in her class to ensure the chance of it triggering.

to trigger the sales of her photo you first need to clear the kissing part till where you start blackmailing her as the option will only trigger the sequence of you getting slapped by her

barteke22

Sep 23, 2017
yeah i made a character but when i went to start it was still the default male
I know you've got it working, but you might've closed the hhs+.exe or loaded a different preset before starting last time.

Whatever is selected in the 'Character Creation' tab before you hit 'New Game' is what you'll play as. You can save a preset for later, but what really matters is what is currently selected (so either edit selection, or load a preset) before hitting 'New Game'.

Jul 5, 2018
I know you've got it working, but you might've closed the hhs+.exe or loaded a different preset before starting last time.

Whatever is selected in the 'Character Creation' tab before you hit 'New Game' is what you'll play as. You can save a preset for later, but what really matters is what is currently selected (so either edit selection, or load a preset) before hitting 'New Game'.
actually no i had just created a character and then went to press play i did everything i was supposed too

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes