a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
dont know if you need anything else, anyway here is the sav file, and again thanks for the effort :) View attachment 362481
Something is broken because it should be showing in your frontroom to call her on Sat. and Sun. but it not there.
Untitled 2.jpg

Try and call her to your office and see if there is a new convo or not, are you using any type of mods?

AlexMercer78

May 8, 2018
Something is broken because it should be showing in your frontroom to call her on Sat. and Sun. but it not there.
View attachment 362539

Try and call her to your office and see if there is a new convo or not, are you using any type of mods?
I can call her on my office on school days and if she is in the school, so not on saturday and sunday, and no, i explored all her conversation option and no reference to the tutoring.
I am playing the 1.9.5 with all the updates you posted on february until the patch 28 if i recall correctly.
The only other file i applied to the game is the genderReassignement thing that also you posted last year, post is in August 2018, where you can turn the males into futa and then female. No other mods or additive files. I dont know shit about modding but i think these files should have not messed up this event specifically.
If it is broken is there a way to fix it, like debug, file or save editing, or something like that?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I can call her on my office on school days and if she is in the school, so not on saturday and sunday, and no, i explored all her conversation option and no reference to the tutoring.
I am playing the 1.9.5 with all the updates you posted on february until the patch 28 if i recall correctly.
The only other file i applied to the game is the genderReassignement thing that also you posted last year, post is in August 2018, where you can turn the males into futa and then female. No other mods or additive files. I dont know shit about modding but i think these files should have not messed up this event specifically.
If it is broken is there a way to fix it, like debug, file or save editing, or something like that?
There may be but I have no idea on how to do it, I get all my info from there website.

AlexMercer78

May 8, 2018
There may be but I have no idea on how to do it, I get all my info from there website.
Ok needed all my poor IT knowing and stubborn to find a way, i'll leave here if someone else will run into this trouble like me.
Using the event visualizator tool i saw that the tutoring rie event had a counter of 9999 days from of the start of the game to be able to appear, now i dont know if this counter is ignored if something else triggers the event, probably yes, but i am pretty sure mine was bugged. I put the counter on only 1 day and i reloaded the event by the debug tool once in game. In and out of the room and the button magically appeared. Probably it is not the same event that should be fired when conversation with Rie and her mother is over, but hey it's something, hope i won't run into more trouble because of this workaround. I'll post here the results for future reference.

Last edited:

DarkKrusty

Sep 16, 2018
anyone know how to edit ages? (its been awhile since i last played this but I was sure the age range was different than 18 YO students only...I admit that was awhile back) or a link to a mod (PM me it or something or share here, what ever really) that lets you change the ages of characters?

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
In Schools\NormalSchool\Config is a file DefaultGameConfig.xml There you can change a bunch of things about the initial game state. Only applies to a new game and pay attention to the commenting in the file, some extreme changes can be game breaking.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Before you change anything please make a back up of the original.

You need to change the DefaultGameConfig.xml file in (where you have the game at)\Schools\NormalSchool\Config folder.

At the very top you have the <MinimumAge>18</MinimumAge> override that needs to be set to the minimum age you want them to start at then in the student area you need to change the age for all 3 groups, male/futa/femal to the age you want them to start at.
You can also change there starting sizes of dicks and tits and more.

This is only for the gen up students and not the main NPC's like your sister/brother because they have there own xml file that needs to be change also.

Mar 16, 2018
I have one more question, I keep getting the same news when I enter my living room about the new mayor. Then it says end of the chain, and it keeps happening whenever I enter my living room. Any way to fix this?

xTerra

Apr 13, 2018
Must be placed into and replace the one there \Schools\NormalSchool\Events\FunctionLibrary\Chemistry\

To make all male into "Female":
Give the males the "Male Futa Maker" and once they change give them "futa cure" and it will change them to female.

when i try to put the patch in it doesn't work and someone give me a helping hand please thanks

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Must be placed into and replace the one there \Schools\NormalSchool\Events\FunctionLibrary\Chemistry\

To make all male into "Female":
Give the males the "Male Futa Maker" and once they change give them "futa cure" and it will change them to female.

when i try to put the patch in it doesn't work and someone give me a helping hand please thanks
The patch does work you just got to train up chemistry higher.
Each one takes 14 days to take effect.

S8N69

Mar 18, 2018
Nevermind, remembered an old password.

Here are all the updates from 29 to 39

Update 29:
There are two files and both go to folder: Schools\NormalSchool\Events\ExtensionLibrary\Smartphone\HelperEvents

Update 30:
Just paste in your HHS+ folder

Update 31:

Update 32 (1):

Update 32 (2):
Goes to folder: Schools\NormalSchool\Events\Location\Underwood\Home

Update 33:
Goes to folder: Schools\NormalSchool\Events\ExtensionLibrary\Smartphone\Main

Update 34:
Goes to folder: Schools\NormalSchool\Events\StaticEvents

Update 35:
Goes to folder: Schools\NormalSchool\Events\FunctionLibrary\Time

Update 36:
Goes to folder: Schools\NormalSchool\Events\Location\Your Home

Update 37:

Update 38:
Goes to folder: Schools\NormalSchool\Events\PaperDollHandlers

Update 39:
WARNING: Lexville states it does not work with any version above update 38, so it will most likely not work with this one, though I've personally never tried. I wouldn't install this if you plan to play with Lexville

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes