meh65

Aug 8, 2016
Oh hey, I thought I would post it here too. But the guy who was making the uncensored mod and stuff made a basic tutorial for how to mod/add scenes into the game. He vanished a year ago, and thought I lost the tutorial. I found it and posted it on his OP but thought I would post it here too since F95 is bigger and hey, the more people who see it the more likely its used.

barteke22

Sep 23, 2017
Yep you must load your PC before you hit play or it will load a default one.
Don't mean to argue over a little thing, but you don't need to load if the values you want to use are there. Load is only for loading different (preset) values.
Just to test: Go to 'Character Creation', change stuff, then Play > 'Play Game'. Your changes should've taken effect (if you didn't close the hhs+.exe) without the need to save/load preset. If they didn't, that would be a bug :)

Reaverrew

Nov 4, 2017
Yes you have to do it when you open the game, but before you hit load/start. You can make the protagonist, male, female, or futa

stking

Oct 31, 2017
Hey sorry to ask of this, but I've searched everywhere to try and figure out how to give drugs other than corruptor and slut maker. Like for instance the Breast designer drug. Any helpful tips is appreciated. Thank you.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hey sorry to ask of this, but I've searched everywhere to try and figure out how to give drugs other than corruptor and slut maker. Like for instance the Breast designer drug. Any helpful tips is appreciated. Thank you.
Its the same just give it to a girl and away you go.
Just remember that it takes 14 days for the drug to take full effect.

Now the breast designer drug you must first chose the one you want and just give it to the girls.

ecchi0356

Oct 13, 2018
i
Okay folks for those who can not get access to the web site for HHS+ here is 1.9.5 SP3 plus update #20.

This is just updates bug fixes and needs the main game downloaded from the first post then either extract to the school folder or copy and past SP3 to the School folder.

As for update #20 it goes here: Schools\NormalSchool\Events\Location\Beach

ADD: 2 new patches.

21: """If Susan is a very corrupted Futa, her penis may not be visible at work """
Goes to folder: Schools\NormalSchool\Events\PaperDollHandlers
(Works in an existing game )

22: """Exception thrown by 'Student Escapee' (a behind school event) """
Goes to folder: \Schools\NormalSchool\Events\Location\School\Behind School
(Works in an existing game )

23:
The .zip file below fixes another obtuse bug:
• After sending people to your place via Mind Control, the people will end up in an odd state if another event puts you into your bedroom
▪ e.g.: You send people home, but then get someone to follow you home
▪ Was fairly minor, as just passing time cleared the condition

This fix works in an existing game, with the following caveat:
• If you have sent people home, but not yet gone to your bedroom to see them, do that (and pass time there) before installing this update
▪ Otherwise, they'll end up in a permanently odd state, and you won't be able to clear it

ADDED: 4/27/2019
24:

The file below fixes another obtuse bug (reported by DasBrain): One minor event not firing at all

Goes to folder: Schools\NormalSchool\Events\Location\School\Basement

Works in an existing game

EDIT: To the 7 people who downloaded the previous, file updated (a 2nd issue fixed).

#25:

The file below fixes a bug reported by jps62: Late stage 'Rie tutoring' had a back door for generating rep and money
• Not really game effecting as (in essence) it was a cheat you can choose to use or not
• Previously had status 'fixed internally only'. But now seeing repeated reports (so I'm releasing the fix)

Goes to folder: Schools\NormalSchool\Events\Location\Your Home

Works in an existing game, only if you have not yet done the event were you agree to tutor Rie

#26:

Another obtuse bug fixed (reported by DasBrain): Phone => Susan Hooter => 'do you a favor' didn't actually do anything

Goes to folder: Schools\NormalSchool\Events\ExtensionLibrary\Smartphone\HelperEvents

#27:

The file below fixes another obtuse bug (reported by DasBrain): One Ameli hallway event could to put you into the library even if it's not yet built
• Not game effecting (as you can still just walk back out)

Goes to folder: Schools\NormalSchool\Events\Location\School\Hallway Shared

Works in an existing game with the following caveats:
• If you haven't yet seen Ameli in three different clubs, you're fine to install
• If the maid club is already open, you're fine to install (as it won't effect anything)

• Otherwise: Wait for the club to be open before installing

#28:

Another obtuse bug fixed (reported by DasBrain): Had a subtle effect on the probability of club events firing

There are two files and both go to folder: \Schools\NormalSchool\Events\ExtensionLibrary\DailyEvents

i cant donwload that file

stking

Oct 31, 2017
Its the same just give it to a girl and away you go.
Just remember that it takes 14 days for the drug to take full effect.

Now the breast designer drug you must first chose the one you want and just give it to the girls.
Thanks I'll see if I can get that to work.

Disarace

Nov 3, 2017
I can not get an event with a thief no matter how much time I spend in the park. Are there any special requirements or maybe you can get a skill through debug?

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I can not get an event with a thief no matter how much time I spend in the park. Are there any special requirements or maybe you can get a skill through debug?
Have you read about crime in the park in the newspaper?

RestlessZenza

Aug 5, 2017
I remember being stuck at a point. It involves a teacher's boyfriend and i keep getting bodied whenever i try invading her house. Could anyone please post a save that is after that one event? I would appreciate it. Thank you

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I remember being stuck at a point. It involves a teacher's boyfriend and i keep getting bodied whenever i try invading her house. Could anyone please post a save that is after that one event? I would appreciate it. Thank you
There are so many hidden quest that one persons save will be way different than what you are use to.
When 1.9.6 comes out you will have to begin again from the start because it will have many, many changes anyway.

As for that quest you needed to get beat up once then use the web to get the boyfriend arrested.

The wiki is way out of date but this one is still close to it.

hugmichael

Jul 2, 2019
I have every single club active. I have used Debugging menu to get her into the club but the event is still not triggering. Is the next part of the chain available after the school festival?
Did you ever figure this out? I am having the same issue and I can't seem to find a solution.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Did you ever figure this out? I am having the same issue and I can't seem to find a solution.
Using the debugging tool can and does break the game.

Anyway when the next update comes out you will have to start a new game because a lot, very lot of changes are being made.

As for the events not triggering I had no problem with it, you must have around 10-14 each boys and girls in the club for events to trigger.
It should be = amounts of each, boy=girl or as close as possible to that effect.

AlexMercer78

May 8, 2018
long time lurker first time poster here:
(Ver 1.9.5 with the patch until i believe 28) I am struggling with it for a few days now, i think my event for tutoring rie perrier is broken, i have spoken with couple daughter/mother and have agreed for the tutoring thing. Now the problem is i dont know how to call rie over for the tutoring. I checked online and people say that in your home on friday and saturday beetwen 8:00 and 22:00 a button for the event should pop in, like the ones for the PC or the fridge, but no matter what time is no button appears for me. Have i forgot something? Am i doing something wrong? Maybe is there another method for calling Rie over? Any help or hint is very much welcomed. P.S. I tried to call her during the right time by cellphone in my home cause i have her number but no option for tutoring

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
long time lurker first time poster here:
(Ver 1.9.5 with the patch until i believe 28) I am struggling with it for a few days now, i think my event for tutoring rie perrier is broken, i have spoken with couple daughter/mother and have agreed for the tutoring thing. Now the problem is i dont know how to call rie over for the tutoring. I checked online and people say that in your home on friday and saturday beetwen 8:00 and 22:00 a button for the event should pop in, like the ones for the PC or the fridge, but no matter what time is no button appears for me. Have i forgot something? Am i doing something wrong? Maybe is there another method for calling Rie over? Any help or hint is very much welcomed. P.S. I tried to call her during the right time by cellphone in my home cause i have her number but no option for tutoring
Check your phone for info on her quest and see what it says and also in the upper left hand there is a help section that may have more info.
You may need to talk to her again and maybe go over to her house.

Its been a while since I played and I am waiting on the next version because you will need to start all over again.

AlexMercer78

May 8, 2018
notes from main journal of the cellphone on Rie are:
-had a chat with rie and offered her some-one-on-one tutoring. for a kid who's not into study, she seemed really keen...?
-june(the mother) went for it as well. agreed to pay for up to two weekend sessions each week. just have to phone up from my place.

I dont know what help section you are refering to, but if it is the one on the upper left of the map with all the general gameplay tips then it have not any hint on any quest or event.
Her place is locked on any day or hour, i broke in, got caught and shoved out so no way there. No reference to the tutoring when speaking with Rie or the mother too. I am really confused how to progress.
Anyway thanks for helping.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
notes from main journal of the cellphone on Rie are:
-had a chat with rie and offered her some-one-on-one tutoring. for a kid who's not into study, she seemed really keen...?
-june(the mother) went for it as well. agreed to pay for up to two weekend sessions each week. just have to phone up from my place.

I dont know what help section you are refering to, but if it is the one on the upper left of the map with all the general gameplay tips then it have not any hint on any quest or event.
Her place is locked on any day or hour, i broke in, got caught and shoved out so no way there. No reference to the tutoring when speaking with Rie or the mother too. I am really confused how to progress.
Anyway thanks for helping.
You only see it on the map section Untitled.jpg

3.50 star(s) 57 Votes