a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
any way to cheat
You have several ways to cheat but with this last version you cheat you can and will break some events/quest.

Money seems to be ok to cheat but you should not do so the very first month because certain things need to happen.

I would recommend you play without cheats your first time, this way you learn what is going on.

Now if you are set on cheating then you have been warned.

Down at the lower right corner is the debug console click on that and type in either adv or add and then you can scroll down to what you want to cheat.
There are more commands but there more for modders to use to mod the game and so on.

Reactions: dav121

TheWane

Sep 1, 2019
Anyone have files for Thaiboy´s Art Class mod and/or Thaiboy´s Task to undress ? I want to try them out, but registration is disabled on the site so I cannot see attachements with files.

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
I wish there was another person willing to use the VEE engine, it should be me I guess, but I just can't get the hang of it.
Have tons of content to add, just don't have the ability to add it.

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
I wish there was another person willing to use the VEE engine, it should be me I guess, but I just can't get the hang of it.
Have tons of content to add, just don't have the ability to add it.
A random suggestion... if you have the content of your ideas, text and pics, then go to the game's forums and ask for someone to mod it in or do as other people did and leave a modders resource pack for all to use as they see fit.
It doesn't guarantee what you have will be used, but it will offer possibilities for those who may want to do something but lack the what.

Reactions: a1fox3

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
A random suggestion... if you have the content of your ideas, text and pics, then go to the game's forums and ask for someone to mod it in or do as other people did and leave a modders resource pack for all to use as they see fit.
It doesn't guarantee what you have will be used, but it will offer possibilities for those who may want to do something but lack the what.
HA, ya I literally just went and did that, we will see if anyone is willing.

Reactions: Alverios and eosar

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have the pregnancy fetish and it's also whitelisted but i havent gotten anyone pregnant
At this time there is only 1 girl you can get pregnant, the one who gets kidnapped.
You must save her and refuse the money and then you can make her pregnant.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do i start the event?
Go just outside the school grounds like the front gate during lunch and once you have the option to keep the student company don't do just leave then a few days later you should hear that a student was kidnapped.

Plazaz

Oct 31, 2018
Go just outside the school grounds like the front gate during lunch and once you have the option to keep the student company don't do just leave then a few days later you should hear that a student was kidnapped.
Is there a specific student or is it just random?

Edit : Do i need any specific requirements to activate the event or is it random again?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok this might sound somewhat dumb but I just cant get the game to work. I mount the download and as soon as I try to extract the files it just unmounts itself. I ALMOST looked all through the discussion pages but couldnt really find anything helpful concerning my issue.
You don't mount it you just extract it to a folder then double click on the exe and it runs from there.
You need to most up to date 7zip or WinRAR to unpack the files.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How to unlock more uniform for the school ?
I don't know how to obtain what I want from students
You just need to play and corrupt them more.
It will auto update there clothes as you corrupt them.

RJP

Aug 12, 2017
Im tired of doing all that replace files work again. Gonna wait for the next update version 1.9.6. Will take a long time and change a bit for sure.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
what happenned with this game? will gonna have anotehr update?
Yes it will they are re-working the code to make it easier to add new content and that is why its taken so long.
v.1.9.6 will need to start a new game when it comes out, old saves will not work.

Reactions: acro_og

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
Yes it will they are re-working the code to make it easier to add new content and that is why its taken so long.
v.1.9.6 will need to start a new game when it comes out, old saves will not work.
ETA on this? After asking a technical question about something, the creator responded, when I asked him to elaborate on something he said.
"I gave you enough info, now go test stuff yourself".
So, uh, ya programmers like that, I doubt "user friendly" is in their dictionary. So I am curious to see this "easier to make events" thing lol.
Lastly I remember asking years ago if they planned on improving the VEE to make it more GUI based and less technical.
The response then was "Its made as easy to understand as it could be". Soooooooo, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, not holding my breath.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
ETA on this? After asking a technical question about something, the creator responded, when I asked him to elaborate on something he said.
"I gave you enough info, now go test stuff yourself".
So, uh, ya programmers like that, I doubt "user friendly" is in their dictionary. So I am curious to see this "easier to make events" thing lol.
Lastly I remember asking years ago if they planned on improving the VEE to make it more GUI based and less technical.
The response then was "Its made as easy to understand as it could be". Soooooooo, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, not holding my breath.
Yep there not very friendly at the web site ""for asking help question"" but over all they are friendly.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Here is the roadmap for the next update. (Was scheduled For Release 2018-11-01) but problems kept it from being released.
They are at about 72% done.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes