RJP

Aug 12, 2017
Everything he respond with riddles. Everytime you need wait for someone with compassion to see him play with you and then answer you directly.
The game is not exactly powered by mysteries to cherish the spoiler so much. Especially because it is incomplete and infinite game.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
So.. i have been playing it a few years back and stopped when they added paperdoll into the game, it was 1.7something if i remember well - i still think that it looks beyond stupid in this game - was there any actual content added since then?

Last edited:

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
So.. i have been playing it a few years back and stopped when they added paperdoll into the game, it was 1.7something if i remember well - i still think that it looks beyond stupid in this game - was there any actual content added since then?
Lots of adult male on male LOTS

Vault-Boy

Jul 28, 2019
Ha F me right.. I've just Recently found the game, i installed it, played for an hour which worked fine, closed it and had a break, returned and now the client wont even open and yes i tried re-installing it but nothing.

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Here is the roadmap for the next update. (Was scheduled For Release 2018-11-01) but problems kept it from being released.
They are at about 72% done.

Take it with a grain of salt, though. New issues get constantly assigned to that target version as we discover them and decide to fix them in the next release. So the percentage may not move as noticeable as the scope increases.

Other issues that are currently assigned to the version may not actually seem that important to fix, are just difficult to reproduce in general, are already fixed for the most part and just not resolved completely, or simply are not something I'd actually consider a bug. So issues might be removed from the target again.

There is also a lot of work being done that's not directly reflected in the roadmap. Often we just go ahead and implement something without explicitly creating an issue for it.

I've also done quite a bit of work on the planned modding framework, which I'd consider about 70% done right now. Most of the remaining work is UI stuff, which sometimes really can be a PITA.
That's in a separate development branch, though. It won't be included in the next 1.9.x release, since I'd like to deliver a proper stable release first. The modding framework changes how the engine handles resources under the hood, so there is more chance for things to go awry at first. It's planned for 1.10, which hopefully will take much less time to be released after 1.9.x is out. The goal is to have smaller and more manageable releases after the modding framework.

One thing that was kinda needed for the modding framework are proper global variables, so that will already be included in the next 1.9.x release to give event authors some time to migrate to the new system.

As for 1.9.x, it's pretty much ready on the programming side of things. Just waiting for Spinner to finish up his work on the event side. Then the game will go into beta testing phase (probably for a couple of weeks) before the official release.

Last edited:

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
can you pm me the link
Pretty sure he is referring to the protofan mod. It is broke AF, it was abandoned a year ago and 1 or 2 guys were keeping it updated with 1.9.5, it was pretty bare on content honestly. I joined up with proto to help make more events, but after a month I want to say poof gone. I recently looked around for someone familiar with VEE if they wanted to make more uncensored content (not just loli, but a lot of stuff they took out of HHS). So far nothing. So best bet may be just waiting for the streamlined mod tools.

Though I assume the paperdoll/age modification might need to be ported/updated anyway if you still want the link to the mod let me know.
^
If you still got that link i may or may not be interested (pm pls)

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
HA, ya I literally just went and did that, we will see if anyone is willing.
I give up for now. No one seems interested on official forum. Will just have to wait for this new mod tool.

Until then the game is meh. Like going to a pizza place and they only have cheese and pepperoni.
Or a burger joint that serves only a plain hamburger or plain cheeseburger.

Or better yet, an ice cream shop, where the only flavor....is vanilla.

Just not worth the grind and everything to see basic bitch H pics or lots of adult yaoi, IMO.

Reactions: Saburo. M

cheze

Jun 12, 2017
Okay so every now and again I will have this nightmare where I lose reputation. Anyone know how to get rid of that?

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
Okay so every now and again I will have this nightmare where I lose reputation. Anyone know how to get rid of that?
It's a delayed effect of failure in drug lab research, you just have to stomach it until you max the skill.

klandel

Feb 23, 2019
Like the game, the minigames were annoying me though.
So I went ahead and modifed files to skip to success when using lock picking or hacking. so far it doesn't seem to break the game, but use at your own risk.
To try them out, overwrite the files in your game directory (you might want to backup the originals). To apply the changes in an ongoing game, click "Debug" in the lower right corner, select the tab "Reload Events", click "Add changed events" then finally "Refresh Files".

Reactions: iRoxor and SamHaim
Oct 14, 2018
So any news about this new big update ? Used to play this long time ago, but my save filed got jacked up somehow and couldn't be bothered to redo everything from scratch, but considered trying it out again after hearing about this new update.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
So any news about this new big update ? Used to play this long time ago, but my save filed got jacked up somehow and couldn't be bothered to redo everything from scratch, but considered trying it out again after hearing about this new update.
They put out a call for beta testers quite some time ago and then Spinner has been pretty quiet about it. I hope to see it soon as it has been about a year since the last version dropped.

Oct 14, 2018
They put out a call for beta testers quite some time ago and then Spinner has been pretty quiet about it. I hope to see it soon as it has been about a year since the last version dropped.
Yeah that always seemed to be the downfall of this game, with how long it took for updates. Hope they get it fixed up and pushed out soon, don't want to download this version of the game and play it for a while, to then have to restart everything cause of the new update. o_O

heckinT

Jan 2, 2019
Hopefully they fix the godawful scripter. It's a visual, node-based XML, but holy shit is it pain in the ass to work with and makes the simplest of scenes an absolute nightmare to put together. Back when I played it, I had considered making content mods (things you can add to the base game to flesh out unexplored or barely touched topics without requiring an entirely new school setting), but the sheer clunkiness of the visual editor suffocated my interest far quicker than I expected.

D

Deleted member 1658620

Anyone have a complete save?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 1658620

For lockpicking, since I see so many people asking about it:
1. Go to restaurant and.
2. Eat and choose to spend time reading newspaper.
3. Keep newspaper.
4. Go to inventory and read newspaper, specifically the article "Crime Wave Sweeps Town"
5. Go to park and hope that event activates.

D

Deleted member 1658620

Does anybody know how to make it so that other people's houses are permanently unlocked.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes