scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
See this, this and this post for console cheats.
Or open the debug menu, find your profile and edit the stats (except chemistry, unless you know what you're doing).

Reactions: SamHaim

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I think TiTs or CoC should be studied here - Yes they're not management games, but they are massively deep, feature their own storyline and RPG like gameplay. Does it need two/three different guides just to basic sex? Ofcourse it doesn't.
It's a matter of taste then. Personally, I enjoy CoC the most when I try to avoid sex scenes and corruption as much as possible and end up with them involuntarily. You could of course just throw yourself at the next best thing you meet in a jungle and get bimbo'd up. But that's not as satisfying.

The distinction between management and RPG is about gameplay, but that's an irrelevant one because what you are actually going on about is the distinction about the story genre. This is a game about corruption, and those stories are naturally about gradual build-up to the actual rewarding scenes, while leaving you hanging early on. Another example of such a story progression would be "Dating My Daughter".

Ive played maybe 30 minutes or an hour or so of this game, but im really not interested anymore. When you talk to someone in your office, stats go up or down by HUNDREDTHS of a stat point - This game is way, way too grindy and requires way too much time investment for what you could just get from using the character creator this game uses to make its characters in the first place!
The stats at the top represent the average of your entire school. Talking to a single person won't change much about the average, even if you completely corrupted them. The next release will feature separate notifications for persons affected by the current event taking place, though, which should give players more feedback about the actual effects of their actions.

Also, what happened to the vore? The tags on the original post has vore...But im not seeing that in the content filter in the actual game. What gives?
There never was any vore in the game to begin with. The content filter just had a lot of placeholders in case someone wanted to add that kind of stuff. But since I don't have any control over the opening post of this thread, I can't correct it.

Reactions: SamHaim
Jul 11, 2019
It's a matter of taste then. Personally, I enjoy CoC the most when I try to avoid sex scenes and corruption as much as possible and end up with them involuntarily. You could of course just throw yourself at the next best thing you meet in a jungle and get bimbo'd up. But that's not as satisfying.

The distinction between management and RPG is about gameplay, but that's an irrelevant one because what you are actually going on about is the distinction about the story genre. This is a game about corruption, and those stories are naturally about gradual build-up to the actual rewarding scenes, while leaving you hanging early on. Another example of such a story progression would be "Dating My Daughter".
I still dont think thats a good justification - In this game, right from the start we are told that our character is a bit of a pervert. So why is it then, that many actions are locked behind arousal levels etc? Why does every single character react the exact same way to your actions?

Why should we not have those options regardless, and the game should react appropriately? I, for one, have no idea how to get different policies. Why do we need to talk to the parent meeting things to get them? You're the damn principle. Why...and more accurately HOW do you corrupt them? Again, no idea, didnt even know that was an option until reading a guide. Before reading the "how to sex" guide, i had no idea it was even possible to do more than just kissing NPC's...And according to many others, that seems to be the case - nobody knows what options you have in this game, there are simply too many and many are locked behind stat gates arbitrarily.

Again, a game is obviously poorly designed if reading a guide or a wiki is REQUIRED. You can't deny that.
This game dumps so many mechanics on you right at the start, forcing the player to read 15+ minutes worth of tutorials to figure it out, and even after all that their relegated to playing subpar management game with archaic systems for hours before they can get to the sex or...anything, really.
Mecahnics should be introduced gradually. For example, starting you off with 3~ teachers and having your personal assistant manage things for a few weeks would be a good reason to do that, and over the weeks said personal assistant can start shifting those tasks over for you to do, rather than dumping everything on you at once.

The stats at the top represent the average of your entire school. Talking to a single person won't change much about the average, even if you completely corrupted them. The next release will feature separate notifications for persons affected by the current event taking place, though, which should give players more feedback about the actual effects of their actions.
Then why is it in these selfsame guides it says those stats are for the person you're currently talking to?

As i've already said - The game tells you too much about how to play, but too little about what to do or what happens when you do, or even about the UI. We have to look up a wiki just to find out what stats do - Thats retarded.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
HHS+ servers are currently down. Possibly maintenance or upgrades, not sure which.
Without the main site, there's no news anyone can get about 1.9.6.

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
So, my female character turned into some male default upon reloading a 2 month old save. How the fuck? How do I fix this?!

JetEnduro

Aug 18, 2017
well you can do it through the science method. i believe u can make urself a trap then turn urself into a girl from there

XctrSkuy

Dec 3, 2019
help me the cheerleader new clothes event stuck, there's no clothes in gym depot, and these fucking cheerleaders keep asking me where's the new uniform

Reactions: desertxd

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
XctrSkuy schedule a PTA meeting via the secretary and propose a policy to have the PTA members vote. Corrupting/Blackmailing PTA members via their respective mini-quests (or hypnosis, as you would any random NPC) earns you their support.

If you mean the TOWN council - you can't.

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
I haven't played this game much. I tried it a long time ago and never seemed to be able to do anything so I stopped and am now attempting it again. I can set policies and which classes are taught when and so forth but even though I can talk to people the most that shows up as an option is to kiss them and they never want to do that.

One of the policies was enabling corporal punishment. How do I access that? How do I actually initiate any of the options that I selected in the "whitelist" in the game?

Do I just wander around the halls and hope something happens or is there more to the game and something that I actually need to do in order to do anything?

So far the only thing available for me to do seems to be to enter classrooms while classes are being taught where I routinely observe students behaving very badly and even though corporal punishment is supposedly enabled there seems to be absolutely nothing that I can do but stand there and watch them get away with extremely poor behavior literally every time I go into a classroom!

Surely there most there must to the game than this? I ask because I was once made that assumption about Ashford Academy but when I actually asked I was told that in fact that really was all there was to that game. Needless to say I never played it again!

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 58 Votes