Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
So dumb question, but is the initial download on the OP for 1.95 the latest build with all necessary bug fixes installed or do you need to download the SP 3 and SP 4 to have the latest up to date build of the game? Sorry if this has been answered already a million times.

Jan 29, 2018
So dumb question, but is the initial download on the OP for 1.95 the latest build with all necessary bug fixes installed or do you need to download the SP 3 and SP 4 to have the latest up to date build of the game? Sorry if this has been answered already a million times.
You need to download the sp3 and sp4 combo. Found out that myself.

Reactions: Silentce

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
You need to download the sp3 and sp4 combo. Found out that myself.
Thanks for the reply, downloaded just in case a bit after my initial post, figured it wouldn't hurt. Noticed alot more latency and lock ups of the game after installing the SP 3 and 4 though. I guess some instability in the code? It usually fixes itself after like 30-45 seconds at worst.

Jan 29, 2018
Thanks for the reply, downloaded just in case a bit after my initial post, figured it wouldn't hurt. Noticed alot more latency and lock ups of the game after installing the SP 3 and 4 though. I guess some instability in the code? It usually fixes itself after like 30-45 seconds at worst.
Noticed that too but better some latency issues than the game throwing you errors left and right for certain events.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Noticed that too but better some latency issues than the game throwing you errors left and right for certain events.
Totally agree. and I do like the stability of this game. Even with errors it generally is able to keep going. Haven't crashed at all I think.

hot888

May 22, 2018
After spending several hours trying to figure this out I am finally asking. So I had the missing student once and chose to free her. Since then I got the sad girl event again but never went missing. No I see students sneaking over the fence so I ignore them too but so far nothing. For a month in game I was in the school yard just before noon then went behind the school and back to the schoolyard but yet have had this happen again. I do have the high fence if that effects it???

So here is what I am trying to figure out.
Rep, loyalty and happiness effect this?
Is there a way to trigger the event by command?

atlans

Feb 23, 2020
I just made the ZIP archive (in attach) with ALL updates (posts sp3 + sp4) in single "Schools" folder.
Actually there are two "Schools" folders:
- one with sp3 + updates from 20 till 38
- and update 39 in a separate folder near, for your decision - if you do care or doesn't care about Lexville warning:

So you could just overwrite the single "Schools" folder in your just installed 1.9.5 game to have all updates from both posts (sp3+sp4).
Have a good day, comrades.
Is there SP1 and SP2?

Luffy_11

Jan 27, 2018
I'm sorry if I am repeating the question/subject, but I'm getting a bit frustrated about this game. Could someone help me and tell me how to use functions, events or whatever so I can change MC skills and relashionships? Yes, I went to the wiki page, but could not find it. Is it only for Phyton programmers? This game has so many good reviews and I love the hypnosis part, but it doesn't look like I'm advancing in the game at all. I am just roamming through the school all day...

IMNOVIRGIN

Jan 24, 2018
I'm sorry if I am repeating the question/subject, but I'm getting a bit frustrated about this game. Could someone help me and tell me how to use functions, events or whatever so I can change MC skills and relashionships? Yes, I went to the wiki page, but could not find it. Is it only for Phyton programmers? This game has so many good reviews and I love the hypnosis part, but it doesn't look like I'm advancing in the game at all. I am just roamming through the school all day...
In the Bottom right of the screen theres a button that says DEBUG.
Click that and go to game objects.
Then change the Base items to Skills.
From there Change the MIN value to 100.
Congrats you've just become a Hypnosis GOD.

Also, to make everyone down for sex, go to stats and change the following to MIN 100.
CORRUPTION, LOYALTY, LUST, AROUSAL.
Then set the following to MAX 0
INHIBITION, WILLPOWER, AUTHORITY.

For some quests:

Titsburg family. Hypnosis quest.

1. Raise Loyalty. A student will mention something going down in the Gym Depot. - Quest starts.
2. Get a spy cam and place it into the Gym depot.
3. Check cams after a few days, you will see Felicia Titsburg.
4. Call her into office. Use your hypnosis powers to get answers.
5. Next day call her into your office.
6. Rinse and repeat until she mentions about her mum (Sandra).
7. Call her into you office, she will bring her mum.
8. go to Oak street at 9pm, go into Titburg house and wait in hall. Sandra Titsburg will be waiting.
9. Rinse and repeat.

Hardman family. Futa.

1. Set Sierra Hardman to be in the gyms 24/7
2. Head to the gym.
3. eventually, you will see Sierra leave the class.
4. Follow her into the toilets.
5. go to your office. Say she is fine the way she is.
6. set up a spy cam in your office.
7. After a few days head back into your office.
8. After a few days head back to your office during school hours.
9. the Next day, call her into your office, Kiss her.
10. Rinse and repeat as more scenes open up.
11. (Complete Hooters quest for next part). Sierra will want revenge on her mum. Go to Pumpkin street around 10pm.
12. Call Peter.
13. go to Ward and blackmail Karrin Hardman. (Quest completed)

Susan Hooter (Secretary).

1. Susan will mention that she lives in a place where theft is pretty high. - This is when the quest starts.
2. Go to the restaurant in Down town. Get something to eat and take the news paper.
3. Read it and select something about Crime.
4. Head to the park and wait until you see the thief steal something. Tell him to teach you to lockpick.
5. Head to Hooter's home in Pumpkin street. (Recommend you use the DEBUG Skill cheat as mentioned above) Picklock her house, go to Peter's room and search his desk.
6. Call Peter into your office and bribe/ threaten him. (this will always fail, dont worry)
7. Few days later met up with Susan, Blame Peter. (Set up a camera in your office first!)
8. Break into Peters room and plant the evidence with a spy cam.
9. Wait a week and break in again to collect evidence.
10. Call peter into your office. Make him an ally for Susan's path, Turn him into a toy for Peter's path(Fin).
11. Call Peter back into your office after a week.
12. A random meeting will ensue sometime soon with Susan. From there Call Peter into your office and pick special.
13. After talking to Peter, head to their home at 23:00, you wont need to break in if you done this right.
14. Go into Susan's room and viola
15. Repeat 12. If susan gets mad wait a week. if you boost corruption then you will see more scenes.

IMNOVIRGIN

Jan 24, 2018
Thanks a lot man! (y)
No Problem.

Also, most quests can start by using the private investigator- Which is always open during school hours in Down Town.
Use your smartphone to help guide you on quests to get hints.

I'd also recommend looking into some Mods to spice up the game slightly. FAIR WARNING. some of the mods were made for previous versions of the game and will break it so i would back up your files before doing so.

Reactions: Luffy_11

bigsmokey116

Mar 24, 2019
I have a few questions because I am a noob but like these games
1. how does the blacklist and white list actually work (do i need to start a new game for it to take effect?)
2. are there any basic mods to help with reputation money ect. with out the cost of the game play?
3. Is the loli content removed completely from the game if "yes" is there a mod to restore it
Thanks in advanced.

Reactions: Saburo. M

theonlyone651

Sep 14, 2017
I have a few questions because I am a noob but like these games
1. how does the blacklist and white list actually work (do i need to start a new game for it to take effect?)
2. are there any basic mods to help with reputation money ect. with out the cost of the game play?
3. Is the loli content removed completely from the game if "yes" is there a mod to restore it
Thanks in advanced.
i can only say for money an reputation you can use debug menu , for money its in the bottom you can type . set money [value]. same for reputation i belive but i would recommend using maybe only money other may take out some content.
the whitelist blacklist i belive only works with new game. not sure.

Reactions: bigsmokey116
3.60 star(s) 58 Votes