die4honor47

Mar 9, 2018
isnt there a way to get the whole town nude?
There is a potion you craft with chemistry skill which increase corruption of people who drink it. Cook it then leave it on the ground of crowded places. People are starting to drink them regularly , i cleanse whole town from futas by this ways it took 6 months but it worked .checked all npc on debug menu only 2 special npc left , but chemistry way is very expensive you need a good money income for it

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
New update for the Dev Blog talking about modding the game.

Global Variables

Global Variables are a new type of variable in the VEE and are a step towards readying the game for modding support. They are available for all primitive variable types: Integer, Double, Boolean, String and Date and can be quickly created by converting their non-global counterparts.

In order to explain why I consider them necessary for proper modding support, I need go a bit into how I plan the modding system to work:

Click on the link above to see the rest of the blog.

Reactions: omocik

waftyshoof

Nov 5, 2017
Does anyone know, how to unlock the BDSM part in this game? i am completely lost in it. I would just need hints to who i have to contact, etc.

PS: And how do i get the BDSM Outfit?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Does anyone know, how to unlock the BDSM part in this game? i am completely lost in it. I would just need hints to who i have to contact, etc.

PS: And how do i get the BDSM Outfit?
The wiki is way out of date but still has useful info that can get you started on a lot of the quests.
Keller is the one you need to work on for that and since I do not like BDSM I did not do that quest part.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Any cheats ?
There built in so search this thread to find out how to use.

Be advise that you can easily break the game using cheats if you don't know what you are doing.

Money is no problem to cheat or so it seems to me but stats and relationships are very easily to break your game for the NPC's you use cheats on.
You can also miss a lot of content using cheats on stats and relationships.

Grahim

Jan 8, 2018
Well I can not post on the hhs forums without an account so I ask here. How do we get admin approval for the account to be created I have been waiting since the 7th of this month I have even sent a message about how I could speed up the process but I still did not get approved.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well I can not post on the hhs forums without an account so I ask here. How do we get admin approval for the account to be created I have been waiting since the 7th of this month I have even sent a message about how I could speed up the process but I still did not get approved.
Shilo

BigSexy57

Apr 13, 2019
...might take some more time...
After all, the last version 1.9.5 was released more than 1.5 years ago. And while the next release is still some time off
I've just remembered about this game and was going to give it another chance to complete all buggy quests in it this time. I was hoping to find a new fresh version here, but it still got the same version number. Could you please tell me, even aproximately, when do you suggest me to return in this topic (since your forum is not allow to register) for a version higher than 1.9.5? I know - it is absolutly imposible to predict the date of the next update, it will be ready when it will be ready, I got it, but as I guess we are talking something about not less than a few years more, but is it at least less than 10 or 20 years to wait? Or it's too optimistic to measure that much of work with just years... maybe several centuries will be enough, how do you think? ^_^

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I've just remembered about this game and was going to give it another chance to complete all buggy quests in it this time. I was hoping to find a new fresh version here, but it still got the same version number. Could you please tell me, even aproximately, when do you suggest me to return in this topic (since your forum is not allow to register) for a version higher than 1.9.5? I know - it is absolutly imposible to predict the date of the next update, it will be ready when it will be ready, I got it, but as I guess we are talking something about not less than a few years more, but is it at least less than 10 or 20 years to wait? Or it's too optimistic to measure that much of work with just years... maybe several centuries will be enough, how do you think? ^_^
1 day to 4 years should do the trick.

Come back every 3 months or so to see if its been updated.

The next version is a major re-write and will need a new restart of the game anyway.

Reactions: omocik

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Shilo

Is the site still down for new registering?
Still no sign of Zythen in the last two weeks. Makes you kinda worried in times of pandemic, but I just hope for the best.

As for when the next release might be ready: still can't pin anything down. One of the main focuses of the next release is to bring some actual balancing into the gameplay progression, which naturally takes time to get right. Some other features require me to do some more coding to finish them up, but I am dealing with some health issues at the moment and haven't been doing much additional "work" in my spare time as a result of that.

jaboney

Jun 9, 2019
is there anyway to cheat yourself 100 or something drugs? I hate having to make new ones every day

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes