a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
is there anyway to cheat yourself 100 or something drugs? I hate having to make new ones every day
Cheating money seems to be okay to do.

Cheating stats can break some of the quest or bypass some parts of quest so you will lose out on content.

Cheating stuff into your inventory is 95% chance to break your game.

jaboney

Jun 9, 2019
Cheating money seems to be okay to do.

Cheating stats can break some of the quest or bypass some parts of quest so you will lose out on content.

Cheating stuff into your inventory is 95% chance to break your game.
soo how do I do it? im more than willing to take that chance.

Also I saw something about using drugs on groups? how do I do that?

Grassyass (gracias)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
soo how do I do it? im more than willing to take that chance.

Also I saw something about using drugs on groups? how do I do that?

Grassyass (gracias)
Search this thread I posted how somewhere here, as for drugs for groups you will know when you get to do it.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Search this thread I posted how somewhere here, as for drugs for groups you will know when you get to do it.
I've been playing this game for a really long time and I must have missed drugging multiple people at once.

I know about the police scenes where you need drugs to deal with them, and I know about group hypnosis, but maybe I just haven't had enough drugs at any one point/corrupted enough to do so. Is this a numbers thing where you need X amount of drugs, is this school exclu- oh you mean Mad Science don't you?

Reactions: jaboney

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I've been playing this game for a really long time and I must have missed drugging multiple people at once.

I know about the police scenes where you need drugs to deal with them, and I know about group hypnosis, but maybe I just haven't had enough drugs at any one point/corrupted enough to do so. Is this a numbers thing where you need X amount of drugs, is this school exclu- oh you mean Mad Science don't you?
It was something to do with the water towers and I think there was one on top of the school and another one when you went to the lad and made a break through then it sent you to the towns water tower, or something like that.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
It was something to do with the water towers and I think there was one on top of the school and another one when you went to the lad and made a break through then it sent you to the towns water tower, or something like that.
Yea it's called Mad Science, when you go to the chemistry lab in your school there is a chance that you'll be struck by inspiration and perform "Mad Science", where if you decide to pursue it then you create a supped up version of a drug you've already made (or can choose one of those supped up versions... or beaker explodes and you might as well reload a save) and can either research it/break it down to individual vials or spread it in the school/city.

I haven't actually checked to see just how effective it is in terms of how many people it has an effect on (the easiest would be doing a male futa maker drug and comparing boys/girls after like a week in school since that is easier to tell than say, "individuals are more corrupt and wear slightly less clothes"), but for a moment I thought you meant there was like a group hypnosis version with drugs where you could like drug the mall or something.

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Yea it's called Mad Science, when you go to the chemistry lab in your school there is a chance that you'll be struck by inspiration and perform "Mad Science", where if you decide to pursue it then you create a supped up version of a drug you've already made (or can choose one of those supped up versions... or beaker explodes and you might as well reload a save) and can either research it/break it down to individual vials or spread it in the school/city.

I haven't actually checked to see just how effective it is in terms of how many people it has an effect on (the easiest would be doing a male futa maker drug and comparing boys/girls after like a week in school since that is easier to tell than say, "individuals are more corrupt and wear slightly less clothes"), but for a moment I thought you meant there was like a group hypnosis version with drugs where you could like drug the mall or something.
Looking at the event, drugging the water supplies is essentially adding one instance of the drug item to the inventory of a portion of every person in the city (which they will automatically consume later) that the chosen drug can still have an effect on. For behaviour-changing drug it targets 20% of the population, for the rest it targets 35%.

incactus

Jan 4, 2020
i guss it's a little late to ask help on how to open the panties exchange club since i didn't got the prompt

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
i guss it's a little late to ask help on how to open the panties exchange club since i didn't got the prompt
Open a computer lab (even basic level), make sure you have girls in your school (possibly just need Ginny?), and just waste time in the computer lab during a school day. Eventually you should get the idea of opening said club, from there you just go to the school management area and it should appear as an option now in clubs to create.

Reactions: SamHaim

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Update is done by

1.9.5 Service Pack 7
The .zip file below is the seventh Service Pack for 1.9.5
• Service Pack 7 subsumes and replaces Service Packs 1 to 6

Please Note
• Service Packs are simply bundled packages of the updates and bug fixes posted below
• The purpose is to make installing the game from scratch a little easier
• If you have incrementally updated your game, you don't need the service pack (though it helps if ever re-installing)

What does it include and what doesn't it include?
Does not include the Base game (1.9.5)
Does include all updates and bug fixes for 1.9.5 (posted below) up to Update 42
Does not include fixes and updates after Update 42

Using the service pack
• Follow the instructions above: How to install the base game to create a new base game at 1.9.5 (but do not start a game yet)
• Download the service pack and install, following the instructions above: To install the files from .zip
• Install any updates after Update 42. For ease of finding:
• Now you can start a new game (you cannot load a save)
"""""""""(you cannot load a save, you must start new game)""""""""

I am including update 43 here also.
The zip file below fixes a bug reported by aevojoey: In general sex, no images shown for Female PC using dildo Adult Female NPC.
Also fixes some oddities in the outcome of dildo sex recieved by the PC

Last edited:

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Update is done by

---snip---

I am including update 43 here also.
The zip file below fixes a bug reported by aevojoey: In general sex, no images shown for Female PC using dildo Adult Female NPC.
Also fixes some oddities in the outcome of dildo sex recieved by the PC
I guessing there will be an update 43 v2 pretty soon as they found another bad linkage in the VEE for this event.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I guessing there will be an update 43 v2 pretty soon as they found another bad linkage in the VEE for this event.
Update 43 is only for those who want to play a female using dildo's.

I for one don't play female PC.

Reactions: Saburo. M

CameronTrian

May 21, 2018
Question. How do i add custom images? I tried to put it in the folders in Schools\Template\Images\EventPictures\GetPhysical changed their name but it didnt show up in game. I also tried the folders in Schools\NormalSchool\Images\EventPictures\GetPhysical but that also didnt work out. I looked through about 30 pages and found some other user asking the same but the solution didnt work for me. Sorry if this is a rather stupid question..

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Question. How do i add custom images? I tried to put it in the folders in Schools\Template\Images\EventPictures\GetPhysical changed their name but it didnt show up in game. I also tried the folders in Schools\NormalSchool\Images\EventPictures\GetPhysical but that also didnt work out. I looked through about 30 pages and found some other user asking the same but the solution didnt work for me. Sorry if this is a rather stupid question..
"Schools\Template" is not a folder that's being used by the official game. As the name suggests, it's a template for when someone wants to create a completely new scenario (in other words: not the official "Smallville" scenario).

"Schools\NormalSchool" would be correct, but it depends of course on where you want to add images and how the particular event in that place accesses them. Overwriting existing images with the same name should always be possible, but for adding images you either need to have an event that basically says "show any random image from this folder" (which is something that the vast majority of events are NOT doing, since they rather have custom text to go with the content of specific images) or you need to modify the event itself to reference those images via Show Image or Show Random Image operations.

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I have a longer vacation from my job coming up soon, so I might be able to squeeze in more work for the game. No promises, though.

There are currently 13 open issues on the bugtracker for next release version. 8 with me, 5 with Spinner. Can't get any more concrete than that in terms of a release date.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes